Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto The Demon Prince ❯ Feelings ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I am so sorry, so sorry I haven't updated this fic in a while, I've been busy
taking my thea and I'm planning to go back to college and I am also finding a
job, that's why I haven't updated, but anyway here it is, chapter 6 for you guys
hope you like it.

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto just the ones that do not appear at the manga.

Oh!! and thank you for the nice reviews I haven't had any flames yet, that's good, ne?

ON THE WITH THE FIC!!

..::*::....::*::....::*::....::*::....::*::....::*::....::*::....::*::.. ..::*::....::*::..

Chapter 6


It has been a month since Naruto and Sasuke met. Every night they would meet and every day they will find out something new about each other.

xxxxxx

Sasuke sat at his desk reading a book, but it seemed as his mind wasn't on the book but at a certain blonde boy with sky blue eyes. 'Why is it that everytime I look at him my stomach feels like it has butterflies.' Sasuke thought.

He looked away from the book to stare at the beautiful garden on his backyard.

"Please god, if you can hear me, give me a sign any sign if I should tell someone about Naruto."

'Knock, knock'

Sasuke turned towards the door, then back out the window to the sky, "That was fast,.....ENTER!!"

He turned to see his mother there, with worry plastered on her face.

"Sasuke dear, are you all right."

'Should I tell her about Naruto, No, Not yet' Sasuke thought.

"I'm fine mother, why?"

"Well you've been a bit distant this past month, are you sure everything is all right."

Sasuke stared at his mother for a while and decided to tell her about the past month and maybe about Naruto and his feeling.

"No mother, everything is all right, but I do need help on solving a problem, would you help me."

Lily smiled, "Of course!"

They both sat down at the sofa, Sasuke threw in a deep breathe.

"Well, but first you must promise not to tell father!"

Lily raised her right hand and said, "I promise."

"Well, on the night of my birthday, Uma and I went to the grounds to explore."

"Sasuke-"

"I know, I know father says it's dangerous, but I just wanted to see for myself, and to assure you there weren't many houses only one."

"Ok, continue" Lily said, still a little worried.

"Well when I went to the ground I met a boy, his name is...."

**Knock, Knock**

Lily turned irritated to be interrupted when her son was to tell her something important. She turned to the door and said, "Enter!"

Sasuke's chamber maid walked in and bowed down respectfully to the queen.

"I'm sorry to have interrupted my queen, the king wishes to speak with you." she bowed down again and left.

Lily turned to see Sasuke and touched Sasuke's cheek, "We'll finish this conversation tonight, I'm going to see what your father wants all right."

Sasuke smiled and nodded, Lily turned around and left. He stayed seated in that same position for a while longer.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Meanwhile Naruto was having the same problem. He was laying flat on his stomach on the bed thinking about his frienship with Sasuke.

'Why is it that everytime I see him I get nervous, humph, it's a good thing I'm able to control my emotions so he won't notice.' Naruto thought.

He turned around to be laying on his back and looking up to his ceiling. 'Maybe I should tell someone, I know Kakashi might know about Sasuke, but maybe he's just waiting for me to tell him about him. And Iruka might know already since Kakashi tells him everything.' Naruto layed there for another minute, when he decided to talk to Iruka. He stood up and went to the kitchen.

When he got to the kitchen he found Iruka at the stove giggling and kakashi behind him tickling him, or so it looked like it.

Naruto smiled at his parents mischievous ways and proceeded to interrupt their happy moment. He coughed to get their attention and sat down at the table chair.

Iruka and Kakashi turned around and quickly jumping away from each others embrace.

"Well I have to go I have a meeting with the towns mayor." Kakashi said embarrased though Iruka and Naruto didn't notice with the mask he always wears. He gave Iruka a kiss through his mask and one to Naruto on the head, with that he left.

"Iruka, can I talk to you?"

Iruka turned around to face his son, there was something in his voice that seemed this conversation was important. Iruka turned off the stove and sat down next to Naruto.

"Yes you may, what's on your mind?"

"Can we go to the living room the smell of the food it's making me hungry."

Iruka smiled and nodded. Together they went to the living room and sat down. Naruto sighed and layed his head on Iruka's lab.

"Well, what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?"

"Well....I...have a problem"

Iruka raised an eyebrow, "Ok" he nodded for Naruto to continue.

"You see..." Naruto started, "I met this guy about a month ago and we became real good friends-"

"Oh! you mean the boy with black hair and his pony."

"Iruka!! It's not a pony! it's-"

"A horse"

"No!! It's one of the rarest animals in the world, it's a pegasus, Iruka! A Pegasus, P-E-G-A-S-U-S."

"Ok, Ok!, Continue"

"Well I don't know what it is but.., wait a minute! How do you know he has black hair have you been spying on me?!"

"No, not me at least" Iruka responded.

"KAKASHI, I'LL KILL HIM!!"

"No you won't" Iruka said with a smile.

"You're right, I won't, but anyway, well everytime I see him I feel excited that he came to spend time with me and sometimes when he accidentally touches my shoulder or my hand I get nervous and I stutter, what's up with that? I do-no-stutter!"

Iruka smiled he already knew what Naruto's problem was, it seems Naruto is in love, but it seemed he was in denial.

"Iruka..are you paying attention"

Iruka snapped out of his trance and looked at Naruto.

"Um...yes I am"

"Ooookkkk, so what do you think it's wrong with me?"

"Well it's simple, really"

"Really" Naruto said standing up and turning to see Iruka.

"Yep, Naruto I think you're in love , with this boy"

"What?!, No way, I'm a guy, it's not right."

"Naruto! of course it's right, it doesn't matter who you fall in love with, even if it's a boy or girl."

"But..."

"No buts, just look at Kakashi and I we're happy, we don't care what people say about us, you know, that being in a relationship with another guys it's not wrong, if you love him everything is right."

Naruto smiled and gave Iruka a big hug.

"So what are you going to do, are you going to tell him?"

"No!" Naruto said looking up at Iruka, "No, what if he doesn't swing that way, I'll loose him, his friendship, my only friend." Naruto said immediately.

"Well you can tell him when you're ready."

Naruto nodded, "Say, how did you and Kakashi met anyway, you never told me."

Iruka smiled remembering that day very clearly.

"Kakashi and I met when we were at the academy, I was sixteen and he was to turn seventeen in a couple of months, we never got along, but you know what they say-"

"No what?" Naruto cut Iruka off, curiousity written all over his face.

"You know the saying that opposites attract."

"Oh that"

"Yeah let me continue, well, six months in the academy and for our final exam we had to camp out on the woods and stay out there for two weeks, and we needed to a partner to stay at the same tent. It so happend that out sensei put Kakashi and myself as partners. Everybody had to scatter all over the woods so basically we were alone."

"And then that's how you both got together."

"Um...well...no, we had many disagreements, all the time, if it was him wanting to hunt and I wanted to the campfire, we never agreed with anything, but, somehow it always amused me. A week out on camp and I started feeling something for him, it was weird, but I liked his personality his attitude. I stopped talking back to him and started having nice conversations with him, although it confused him as to why I was being nice. The day before we were to go back to the academy, I was out on the lake that was near our campsite, I was looking at the stars when he came and sat next to me, we talked for a while, about what was it we wanted to become when we graduated from the academy, I told him I wanted to be a teacher he said he wanted to be an assasin, I of course didn't approve of it, but at the time I couldn't tell him anything, well, sometime during our conversation, I told him something that I wasn't suppose to."

"What, what did you say" Naruto said.

"I told him I loved him, I had covered my mouth in shock, I thought he hated me and now with him knowing I loved him I thought he would hate me more, but he suprised me when he took my hand away from my mouth and replacd it with his lips, and well since then we've became close friends and not until sixteen years ago we became lovers."

"Wow, that...was...nice"

"Nice, is that all"

Naruto smiled and gave Iruka another hug, "It was a beautiful story" he mumbled un Iruka's chest.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

With Sasuke: Later that night

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sasuke did his usual erands as always, after dinner he had gone back to his room and wait for his mother. He didn't know how to tell his mother about Naruto once they have that talk. It seemed weird to talk to his mom about stuff, but who else would listen to him, about his problem. Well it wasn't a problem really, he knew what he was feeling for the blonde but he needed somone to confirm it.

Sasuke sighed he would just have to tell his mother the truth.

He stood and got ready for bed, as soon as he was tucked into bed he heard a light knock at his door. When he was about to answer his mother had already come in an heading his way.

Sasuke sat up, while his mother sat next to him putting her arm around his shoulder. Sasuke rested his head on her shoulder.

"Where were we when we were interrupted this afternoon." Lily said.

"Well I was telling you of my little secret..."Sasuke trailed off, he knew this was going to be hard to tell someone but he already got this far and there was no turning back. He loked at his mother and started with a question instead.

"Mother," Lily raised a blonde eyebrow and turned her head sideways.

"When do you know that you're in love?"

Lily's eyes widened, "Sasuke, are you.....in love with this boy you met?"

Sasuke shrugged, "I don't know that's why I am asking you, when do we know we're in love."

"Well lets see, what do you feel when you see him?"

"Well I feel like he is an angel dropped down from heaven. And when he's close to me I feel like I can fly. When he touches me lightly I feel hot, and my cheeks turn a shade of pink. When I think of him I wish to hold, kiss, and hug him and never letting go, but then I stop this thoughts because I don't know if this means I like him or not."

Lily smiled, "Well, you just answered your own question"

".....Huh! When?"

"Well when you're in love you feel all those things you're feeling, you feel you want to spend the rest of you life with that person, thinking what it would be like in the future, stuff like that. Well now tell me how you met him? You'll have plenty of time tonight to think if you love him or not, now tell me everything."

"Mother, you're not upset with me, you know that I choose to be with the same sex."

"Of course not, as long as you're happy, though I don't know how the order or your father will react to this."

Sasuke smiled relieved that his mother accepted him but felt sad that he would have to confront many opsticles in order to be with Naruto.

"Well on the night of my birthday I went down to the grounds with Uma."

"Yes I know that, go on."

"It was kind of cold out so I told Uma to land, because I was getting cold, when Uma landed I looked up to se the most beautiful sky blue eyes." he said, "We have been friends for a month now and that month has been the best days of my life."

"That is a very romantic story, so what's his name?"

"It's not romantic, Mother, that's how we met"

"Well yes but it was dark with the moon shining and with lots of stars and just both of you, that's romantic."

"Whatever, well his name sounds familiar but when I try to think of who has that name I can't figure it out."

"Maybe I can help, what's his name?"

"His name is-"

**Knock, knock** (A/N: I'm so evil XD)

"Huh? Who might that be, your father knew I was to talk to you, ENTER!"

The person who knocked entered, "I'm sorry your highness, the king is looking for you my lady."

Lily smiled, "Please tell my husband, the king that he knew I was t speak with our son Sasuke that I will be there in twenty minutes, go on." The maid bowed and left to deliver the queeens message.

"Will he be upset if you don't show." Sasuke asked.

Lily turned to see Sasuke and smiled, "No, sweety, he might look like a fierce lion on the throne but when he is on the bedroom he's just a cute kitten." She said with a smile, "Now what was his name?"

"Oh, right, his name is Naruto, beautiful name isn't it, but it sounds so familiar,.....oh wait didn't you and father said that my brothers name was Naruto? What a coincidence"

"Well yes, but Naruto is a very common name on the grounds" 'I hope' she thought. 'Could it be my baby Naruto, No it can't, it's just a coincidence, that's all'

"Mother!"

Lily was snapped out of her trance by Sasuke's voice.

"Yes, what is it dear."

"Well you zoned out, anyway I was wondering if....I...could go tonight.. to see him. I promised I would."

Lily smiled, "Of course yo can go, as long you come home early and not that late all right."

"All right, deal." Sasuke smiled and layed down to rest.

"Goodnight my son." She stood up and went to the door and got out of Sasuke's room, 'I hope the Naruto he is talking about is not my Naruto' she thought while heading to her bedroom, where her husband was waiting impatiently.

Sasuke rested for about one hour and looked at his watch, it was ten thirty and he had promised naruto he will meet him at eleven. He stood up immediatly and dress up as quickly as possible, he whistled for Uma and was on his way. Tonight he was to confess to naruto of his feelings.

xxxxxxxxx

Naruto was laying down at his bed again looking up at the ceiling, Naruto thought about what Iruka had said, 'He said I was in love with Sasuke, and I think I am, I mean why else I'm always thinking of him' Naruto smiled, 'Well Sasuke is pretty, no scratch that he is beautiful, I know I'll tell him how I feel tonight, just to get it out of my chest, and if he doesn't share the same feelings well it was never meant to be' He stood up and went to prepare for tonight.

It was eleven pm sharp and Naruto wasn't no where to be found. Sasuke was beginning to think Naruto would not show up tonight and keep him warm like so many nights. Sasuke was sitting at the edge of the hill rehearsing his lines. On the way down from his home he made a small speech on how to tell Naruto his feelings.

"Sasuke!!" Sasuke turned around to see Naruto running his way with the usual hot chocolate and cover.

"Naruto" Sasuke said running to meet his best friend and soon to be boyfriend, 'I hope' he thought. he helped naruto with the hot chocolate.

They sat down and got close together to share the cover once they were comfterable, both of them sighed and turn to see each other.

"Naruto-"

"Sasuke-"

"I need to tell you something?" They both said at the same time.

They smiled then laughed, until their laughter subsided they were able to speak.

"You first" Sasuke said.

"Well....I..I..wanted..to tell you something that I've been keeping inside for...a long time, but not until now I noticed it."

'Oh my god...I hope he's going to tell me what i'm thinking' Sasuke thought waiting for Naruto to continue.

"Well, I wanted to tell you...that..I..um, I like you, a lot, more than friends" Naruto had finally told Sasuke what he felt for the black haired boy. Naruto turned around not wanting to look at Sasuke's eyes.

Sasuke was shocked, Naruto had said what he thought he was going to say, 'Speak stupid or else' he thought.

Sasuke snapped out of his shock and turned to see Naruto. Because Sasuke hadn't said anything Naruto had taken it the wrong way but he didn't leave or anything. Sasuke gently placed his fingers under Naruto's chin and made naruto look at him. Sasuke smiled and leaned closer where his lips touched naruto's lightly.

"I like you too, in fact I think I love you" with that said he closed the gap between them and gave Naruto his first kiss under the moon.

TBC....

..::*::....::*::....::*::....::*::....::*::....::*::....::*::..

A/N: Well what you guys think, I changed what I was going to originally write I will write that later.

So anyway gotta go bye. :P :D :x XD