Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto The Demon Prince ❯ Sasuke ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Hey everybody. I'm sorry I haven't updated the fic I had a disease called Laziness :P. Anyway Well here's the 5th chapter. Hope you like.


Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

Claimer: I own every character who doesn't appear at the Naruto manga.

.::*::..::*::..::*::..::*::..::*::..::*::..::*::..::*::..::*::..::*::..: :*::.


Chapter 5

*********

Sasuke woke up at eight sharp. He has been used to waking up early even if he sleeps late, of course, today will be the same routine as always. Get up from bed, take a bath, wash his teeth, get changed, go eat breakfast, go to his chamber and study, then eat lunch, feed Pegasus and the rest of his pets, eat dinner, then sleep. But today he will be adding a new even to his schedule, go visit 'Naruto'. The one thought brought a smile to his face. Sasuke had made a friend but he had lied, he didn't tell Naruto that he is the Prince of Celeste but instead told him he was just a resident.

He went to the dining hall where his parents where waiting for him to join them for breakfast. He entered and sat near his parents.

"Good morning father, mother." He greeted.

"Good Morning." The King and Queen said in unison.


Sasuke and his parents were silent the rest of the meal, it seemed nobody had anything to say, but to eat their breakfast in silence. After couple of minutes Sasuke was the first to finish his breakfast first and excused himself.

He went to feed Uma first, being that Uma is the only friend he has on the palace. Besides Naruto but he was to far away right now.

"I wonder what he's doing right now?" He said.

He got to the stables and proceeded to feed and talk to Uma. Even though Uma didn't talk back he understood his masters problems.

"Uma...Make sure to be ready for tonight, we are going to go see Naruto ok, I'll whistle all right."

With that said Sasuke left to go feed the rest of his pets.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Naruto was beyond annoyed. After he put water on the horses tanks he went to retrieve them so they would drink some water but it seemed they wanted to play.

Naruto went to the first horse he saw which was dove a white fured horse and certainly the most playfull of them all.

The other is more calm, she has brown fur and a black tail, her name is Spirit (A/N: just like that disney movie, but this a girl)

Everytime Naruto got closer they would run the other way.

"Stupid horses always getting on my nerves!!!" He said, angrily stomping his right foot on the ground.

It took Naruto about twenty minutes to round the horses, when he was finished with them he let them go. He stood there watching them for a while when he heard a car parked at his drive way. He turned around to see who it was, and recognised the car immediately, it was Iruka returning from that school conference.

Naruto ran up to Iruka and gave him a big hug, bringing them both down to the ground.

"Iruka!! I'm so happy to see you, I missed you!"

"My....you haven't done this since you were two years old."

"Hmph! Can't I give my Oka-san a hug every once in a while?"

"Yes you can, but you only give me hugs when you need something or want something."

"......"

"Okay, what is it? What do you want?"

Naruto gave him one of his bestest smiles and proceeded to head to the door to the house, Iruka behind him.

They entered the house taking of their shoes and Iruka putting down his briefcase, they walked to the kitchen and sat at the dinner table.

"Iruka...." He whined,"There's no more ramen..." he continued whining, "Can I borrow the car!?" Naruto said.

Iruka blinked couple of times, ever since he got his licence on his birthday he hasn't driven out to town yet only when he took his test.

"All right, but-"

"YES!!" Naruto cut Iruka off. (A/N: this is what I do when I get to borrow my moms truck)

"But, be back before dark, and here is some money to buy you some ramen at your favorite restaurant."

"Okay, bye, Iruka!!"

"And be careful!!" Iruka yelled before Naruto left.

Naruto got out of the house and went to Iruka's car. When he was twelve Kakashi had taught him how to drive and he enjoyed it.

He got on the car and drove the ten mile drive to town.

It took Naruto five minutes to get to town, he enjoyed driving fast, and since he lives in a deserted land, he could go as fast as he wants,

When he got to town he went straight to his favorite ramen restaurant, where they served from every ramen flavor. He opened the restaurants doors and went to his favorte seat, the seat on the very corner. He was going through the menu, he didn't know what to get since there was a variety of them.

"May I take your order?" A waitress of short brown length hair and blue eyes said.

Naruto turned and smiled

"Hey Lea! How's it going!"

Lea who was a bit tired turned around immediatley at the mention of her name and saw the restaurants favorite customer.

"Hey Naruto-Kun, you'll be having the usual I pressume."

"Yep!!" Naurto said with a smile.

Lea left to bring Naruto's order and immediately came back with his usual dish of chicken ramen. (A/N: mmm...That's my favorite)

After he finished eating his ramen he went grocery shopping only for his instant ramen. It was six pm and he needed to head back. He got on the car and drove off.

+++++

5 minutes later

+++++

He got home and went to put away his ramen. As soon as he finished he went to his room and waited for the clock to strike 11:30 pm, so he could go outside and wait for Sasuke.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Sasuke was impatient it seems his parents didn't want to go to bed early because they were at the gardens dancing.

'Damn' Sasuke thought.

While his parents danced, Sasuke went to get ready. He wored a very old t-shirt and some black jeans. By the time he was done changing his parents had already left, he whistled for Uma and soon were on their way. They flew down and spotted a yellow dot, he smiled knowing it was Naruto.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was now 11:30 pm and Naruto found himself at the hill waiting for Sasuke. It was a bit cold again, so he decided to bring hot chocolate for the both of them and a cover to share.

He stared at the moon for a while when he heard his name and turned around to see a smiling Sasuke landing on the ground with Uma. Sasuke got off of Uma's back and stood in front of Naruto. Naruto being Naruto he went to Sasuke and gave him a hug. Sasuke was shocked, nobody was allowed to touch him only his parents because he was the Prince but Naruto doesn't know. Naruto realising what he did, he let go of sasuke and just stared at him.

"You're late, I thought you weren't coming." Naruto said.

Getting over the shock of Naruto's embrace, he shrugged it off and looked at Naruto

"Let's just say that my parents weren't that sleepy."

Naruto nodded in understanding and extended his arm.

"Come on! I brought some hot chocolate and we can share my cover if you like, cause it's kind of cold out."

Sasuke smiled and took Naruto's hand. Soon they were conversing of their day, drinking their hot chocolate and sharing a warm cover.

**************

TBC.....


.::*::..::*::..::*::..::*::..::*::..::*::..::*::..::*::..::*::..::*::..: :*::.

A/N: And no it's not a cliffie. so here you go the fifth chapter of Naruto The Demon Prince.

Next chapter:

- A month has passed and Naruto and Sasuke are the bestest of friends.

- Naruto goes to town (again) and who is Raven? <--- it's a guy

- Sasuke is thinking of what he is feeling for Naruto.


Well that's it laters