Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto The Demon Prince ❯ Naruto ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: I'm so sorry you guys I didn't even notice I had put a cliffie, like many other writers out there I got tired of typing. I write my fic on paper like a rough draft then I proof read it and then type it when I think it's ok.

Mini Poll results.

A+ = 9 results

A- then A+ = 2

A- = 0


I'm probably going with A- then A+ ideas are popping on my head right now. So we'll see. =^_^=.

Disclaimer: Naruto no me pertenece, Ni lo sera jamas. (<------that's Naruto doesn't belong to me, never will in spanish.)

Just to let you guys know this is the continuation for chapter 3 but it's going to be chapter 4 ok.

\ /
. * * * * * . . - * -
. . . . . . . . . . . . / \
. . . . . .



*****

Last Time

*****

Naruto turned around slowly to meet the ebony eyes of Sasuke.


Chapter 4


Sasuke didn't know where he was, but he was getting cold, since the wind was hitting his face pretty hard.

"Uma land there please, I'm cold!"

Uma understood and lightly lowered them both to the ground. Sasuke closed his eyes and sighed when they landed, he opend his eyes and looked up into sky blue eyes of a boy.

Neither of them knew what to say, Naruto was to shocked to talk, 'Am I dreaming, a flying horse is in front of me, I can't believe it, I must be dreaming.' Naruto thought.

Naruto broke the silence first, "Wow, is this a dream? Is he yours? He's beautiful, What's his name?" Naruto bombarded Sasuke with questions. He was amazed he has never in his 16 yrs have ever seen a flying horse. Naruto moved forward to touch Uma. When he petted him, he gasped when he touched Uma's soft silk fur.

Sasuke's eyes followed Naruto's every move. To say that he was shocked, he didn't expect to find anybody out in this forest at this time at night, but, here is this boy around his age with sky blue eyes and blonde hair, touching his horse and Sasuke hadn't said a thing.

"He's name is Uma and yes he's mine." He said coldly.

Naruto was hurt but he hid it he didn't want this stranger to think he was weak.

"What are you doing here?" Naruto asked curious.

"None of your business."

Sasuke wasn't sure why he was being so mean to this boy. Maybe if he acted nice, they can become friends.

"Um....it is my business because I live here."

"What do you mean you live here? You mean, you live there?" Sasuke pointed to the hill.

Naruto was confused he looked behind him and turned around quickly, "No!, No! I live behind you."

Sasuke turned around and gasped, he finally understood what the boy meant, behind him was a small house. He turned Uma around and was about to tell him to take him home when he felt a warm hand on his leg.

Sasuke turned to his left to see Naruto next to him with his hand on his leg. Sasuke cheeks turned a light shade of pink, but since it was dark Naruto couldn't see it.

"Please don't go, I didn't mean for you to leave, you're more than welcome and hang out here if you like,"

"Are you staying... also"

"If you want."

Sasuke nodded and got off of Uma's back.

"Do you have any friends?" Sasuke asked.

"Um..No I don't have time to make friends"

"why"

"Because I live far away from town as you can see, and I can't come home late anyway."

Naruto felt sad, he sighed and lift his eyes to Sasuke.

"By the way, I'm Naruto" Naruto said extending his hand to shake Sasuke's.

'Naruto? The name sounds familiar' Sasuke thought. He shrugged it off and extended his hand to Naruto's.

"I'm Sasuke, nice to meet you Naruto"

"Yeah nice to meet you too, care to join me?" Naruto pointed to the hill.

"Sure" Sasuke followed the blonde boy and sat down next to him.

They spent an hour getting to know each other. They told each other everything from when they were kids to their friends (wish they didn't have any) to their families. Their conversations came to an end when they were interrupted by Iruka's yelling.

"NARUTO!!! It's late come back inside, NOW!!"

"Who was that, your father" Sasuke asked turning to face Naruto.

"Uh, no, not really, well sort of"

Naruto didn't know how to explain it to Sasuke that his parents were both guys and very much in love.

Sasuke raised an eyebrow.

"Well they adopted me when I was just a baby, Iruka is more like my mother and-"

"Whoa what did you just say?" Sasuke cut him off.

"My parents are both guys, that's what I said."

Sasuke blinked, "Are they-"

"Together, yes, they wanted a familiy, but they can't, so they adopted me and here I am." Naruto gave him a smile.

Sasuke and Naruto both helped each other to stand up and move forward to Uma who was eating at the moment. Sasuke mounted Uma and turned to see Naruto and asked him, "Will you be here tomorrow, night?"

"If you say you're coming, then, I will, if you say no then I won't be here."

"I'll be here, at the same time ok." Sasuke said, "Come on Uma lets get home before my parents find out I'm not in bed."

Uma raised his wings and with a little push flew up to the sky, Sasuke was waving to Naruto until he could only see a little yellow dot.

Naruto was waving goodbye to his new friend. Sasuke didn't talk much about his family only that he lived near the Palace of Celeste. All the villages and cities knew about the Celeste Kingdom and that only rich people lived close to the palace.

Naruto headed back tot he house and when he got to the door he stopped suddenly, 'If Sasuke lives near the palace that means that he's rich, but, if he's rich why would he want to be my friend.' Naruto thought. He shrugged it off and went inside to his room, 'I'll ask him tomorrow night.'

Sasuke was relieved when the Palace looked quiet and calm. Uma dropped him of at his balcony and went to the stables to rest for the night. It seemed his master had found a new friend, and Uma was happy for him. Sasuke didn't really have friends, only acquaintances. And being Prince he couldn't go and have fun with kids of his own age. Uma got to the stables, drank some water and layed down to sleep.

Sasuke entered his room and changed immediately and went to bed. He layed there starring at his ceiling for a while, thinking of todays events. 'Naruto...' he thought. "Naruto was just full of energy, I can't wait for tomorrow, he said there was no school for him tomorrow, but, if I go early, my parents will find out I left the palace grounds, I can't risk it." 'I'll just wait for tomorrow.' he finished with a thought. Sasuke cuddled close to his pillows and fell asleep imstantly.

*******

Next Day

******

Naruto woke up with a smile on his face. He had a dream that he was riding Sasuke pegasus Uma. He stood up and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and brush his teeth. When he got out he went into the kitchen, to his suprise there was nobody there, 'Figures' Naruto thought. It's Friday and Kakashi and Iruka had to work today, he grabbed the note and read it.


Naruto,

There is some left over Ramen if you want. Kakashi went to one of his missions
and I had a school conference ok, oh and please go put water on the tanks for the
horses for me, ok thanks, luv ya.

love,

Iruka :P


Naruto sighed with a smile on his face. He knew Iruka was suppose to do it today but Naruto also knew that there was a school conference, that's why there was no school today. Naruto put on his shoes and went to put water on the tanks for the horses.

Today was going to be a long day for Naruto and Sasuke.

TBC.....



\ /
. * * * * * . . - * -
. . . . . . . . . . . . / \
. . . . . .


A/N: Weee! I'm done with this chapter, ok so there you go guys the continuation of Chap 3. I hope you all are happy.

Reviewers:

Foxgrl Morien Alexander

Soccer*Mexi Bishiehuggler

nikkler A+ : Ok this Anonymous name is weird

idiot 14 Sayuki : I am so sorry I didn't know it was a cliffie

evafreak Red Rose

Super monkey chibi girl Pinky-Cat


Ok C ya guys laters.