Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neji and Tenten: 100 love stories ❯ Red Wine ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Neji and Tenten: 100 stories of Love

By Fennec Fox Girl
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

Story Seven: Red Wine




I found this red wine in my fridge
and I wasn't going to drink it alone
so I called you
to drink it with me



Tenten roamed through her fridge, taking old food out and putting in new food.

"Eww, how long had I kept this rice in here?" she made a discusted face and threw it in the trash.

Her eyes went from the Iced Tea she made earlier to a bottle of red liquid in the back right corner of her fridge.

"Hm?"

She moved over the drinks in front of the red bottle and pulled it out. The lable on the bottle was very worn out, so she got up and held it towards the light of the lamp in her kitchen.

"I think it says Rat Won?" she looked closer at the lable, squinting her eyes. "What the hell is Rat Won?"

She placed it on the table and closed the refridgerator, placing the chair she was sitting in back under the table.

Tenten quickly ran the trash outside and locked the door behind her as she came back in.

"Maybe Neji will know what this is." she thought for a minute, and then an idea struck her. "I'll call Neji and ask him to come over!"

She ran over and flopped onto the couch next to her telephone, picking it up and dialing his number.

"Hey, wait," she paused and thought again. "Who would be willing to come outside around 9:42 p.m.?"

She shrugged and said "Neji would!"

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.....Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ng

"Hn."

"Watsup, Neji?"

"..."

"Okay, well, Neji I need you to--"

"No."

"......."

"..."

"You haven't even heard my story yet."

"And?"

"Listen, I found this weird red drink in my fridge and---"

"Don't drink it, it's poison."

"Can I finish?"

"...go ahead..."

Tenten took in a big breath and said "It's not poison, but I---"

"Must be some sort of blood."

"WILL YOU LISTEN?!?"

"Alright, alright."

"Listen, I think it says 'Rat Won'."

"Rat Won?"

"Uh-huh."

"What the hell is Rat Won?!?"

"That's why I'm asking you! Look just come over! Ok, bye."

Neji sat on his bed looking into eternal darkness.

"Must of been one of Tenten's experiments gone wrong. I mean seriously, Rat Won?"

Then a thought struck him.

Wait, did she mean Red Wine? She's not supposed to drink red wine!!!

He sprung off his bed and ran out of the household and down the street.

She'll get drunk!!!

Tenten poured herself a little bit of the red liquid into a cup.

She quickly prayed to the gods that she wouldn't die off of this stuff, and in one quick gulp, she swallowed it.

"Woah, thish stuff ish strong." her eyes became somewhat calm although she was drunk.

Suddenly Neji burst through her front door and yelled "Tenten don't drink---"

"Neh-ji!" she said as she wobbled into his arms. "Who invited yoh here?"

"Tenten, I told you not to drink that."

She looked at him with sad eyes.

"S-sorry, Nehji."

He relaxed a little and then led Tenten over to the couch so she could sit.

After sitting there for about ten minutes so Tenten could reclaim herself, she spoke.

"I guess I can't listen very well."

"...."

"I'm sorry, Neji." she said as tears welled up.

Suddenly her lips were sealed with his, before she could let her tears flow.

The kiss lasted for a few seconds, and then Neji broke it so he could speak.

"It's alright, Tenten, but I thought you would know that you couldn't drink that stuff."

Tenten snuggled up into his chest.

"Well, who's up for seconds!?!"



A/N: Yeah, I know the ending was kinda weird being that Tenten knew she wasn't supposed to drink Red Wine. Ah, well, Please review!