Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neji and Tenten: 100 love stories ❯ Summer Love ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Neji and Tenten: 100 stories of Love

By Fennec Fox Girl
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or the song Summer Love by Justin Timberlake that is used in this story. (You should put on the song if you can so it goes along with the story!)

Story Eight: Summer Love




I can't wait to fall in looove
with you
You can't wait to fall in looove
with me.




Neji sat on his bed with the lights out.

It was around 4:00 p.m, so it wasn't as extremely dark as everyone thinks it is.

It only gets that way at night.

Anyway, Neji had the radio on very low, low enough that it probably couldn't be heard, but somehow, someway, Neji could hear it perfectly.

"And now, for the top hit of the summer, Justin Timberlakes hit song "Summer Love"." he heard the voice on the radio say.

'Summer Love? I've never heard of this song.'

The song began, and the beat had first caught Neji's attention, and we all know that not many things can't get this guys attention.

"Ridin' in the drop top with the top down saw you switchin' lanes, girl,"

'Ridin'? I don't even own a car.'

"Pull up to the red light lookin' right come here lemme get your name girl,"

'This song,'

"Tell me where your from, what you do, what you like, lemme pick your brain, girl,"

Neji's thought's had went to a certain teammate in which this song reminded him.

"....."

Hell no! It's not Lee!

'Tenten.'

"And tell me how they got that pretty little face on that pretty little frame, girl,"

Neji had gotten up and left in a flash, leaving his radio still playing.

"But let me show you 'round, let me take you out, bet you we could have some fun, girl,"

Neji walked all around Konoha in the blazing summer heat, but he could not find her.

"'Cause we could do it fast (fast) slow, whichever way you wanna run, girl,"

He ended up looking down a dirt path that led to an opening where there was a lake.

"But let me buy you drinks, better yet rings, do it how you want it done, girl."

Tenten was standing in front of the lake with her back towards Neji, who was slowly moving in.

"And who would've thought that you could be the one, 'cause I,"

Neji walked up behind Tenten and wrapped his arms around her waist, startling her.

"A-ah! Oh, hey N-Neji, what's up." she said as she blushed.

"I can't wait to fall in looove, with you, you can't wait to fall in looove, with me."

His brought his head down to Tenten's ear and whispered "I can't wait to fall in looove, with you."

Tenten blushed furiously.

"This just can't be summer love, you see, this just can't be summer love (l-o-v-e)"

"You can't wait to fall in looove, with me."

'How did he know that I loved him?' Tenten blush kept on increasing.

Neji spun her around and looked her in the eyes.

Tenten looked back at his lavender eyes.

"Tenten, this may be a little strange, but,"

'A little strange?!? Damnit Neji, you nearly gave me a heart attack!' she thought to herself.

"But I,"

He brought his lips down to hers, locking them in a passionete kiss.

After a few seconds, he pulled back and said, "I love you."

"N-Neji, I,"

She hugged him tightly.

"I love you, too!"

He scratched the back of his head nervously and said, "Hey, Tenten, a while back I remembered that I couldn't make it to your birthday, and..."

She looked at him, not knowing where this was going.

"This song that I heard on the radio, that's what reminded me that I had been gone, so I..."

She noticed that he placed his right hand in his pocket.

He pulled out a tiny velvety gray box with a red ribbon around it.

Her eyes widened in shock.

Neji pulled back the ribbon on the tiny case and opened it, revealing a tiny ring.

In the center of the ring was 14 karrat pure white gold in the shape of a heart, and tiny little white gold diamonds were placed around it, and to top it off the white gold heart had the border of extremely thin ribbons. The entire ring was a beautiful, shiny silver color.

Now that it was night and the full moon had risen into the sky,the ring gleemed like a star in the sky.

"I got you this ring."

Tenten's eyes filled with tears as she let Neji place the ring onto her ring finger.

He wiped the tears from her face and looked her straight in the eyes.

"Tenten, I know that we are a few years to young, but in the future, will you stay with me?"

Her face lit up.

"Y-your proposing to me?"

He scratched the back of his head again.

"Yeah."

She jumped into his arms, and said to him "Yes! Yes, Neji, I will!"

He embraced her tightly and placed a passionete kiss on her lips.

They kissed under the moon for what seemed like eternity, until it was time to head home.

"Neji, I love you so much."

"Same here, I mean, how can anyone resist my sexy-ness?"

Tenten gave him the What-The-Hell look.

"Just kidding, I mean't I loved you."

"You think I'm sexy?"

"Hell yeah."

"Aww! Thanks!"

He blushed, and she did too.

"Just promise me one thing."

Neji looked at her.

"What?"

"Please, don't ever leave me for anyone else."

He hugged her tighter.

"I swear it, I'll never leave you."

She smiled gently and began to fall asleep.

"Thank you, Neji."

He smiled back and said, "I love you."

"I love you, too." and with that, Tenten fell asleep.

Neji looked up at the full moon and the stars around it.

"Tenten, tonight, on this beautiful full moon night, I swore to you that I would never leave you for anyone else, and that is a promise."

He listened to her soft breathing.

"A promise that I will keep till the end of time, that I swear."



A/N: So how was that for story number eight? Yeah, I think it was a bit too early for him to propose, but oh well, later on in the stories you'll find out what happenes after their wedding. Please Review!