Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neokoji's Legacy ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

#2 the first mission
 
Two days after the test Koji receives a letter giving his introduction, school head band, and his teammates and team number.
 
Koji you have been put in the first group with Jin and Yusian your master will be Master Haru and you will be also working with group four which includes Rykeno, Crimco, and Cari. Enclosed with this letter is your headband showing you new rank you don't have to have it on your head but it must be visible somewhere on your body. Also enclosed is a mission slip that your group has been assigned. Please meet with your teammates at the school entrance at 2:00.
Grand Master Lee
 
With great pride Ryukoji puts the band on his head and just takes off to the school entrance without even looking at the slip. When he reaches the entrance he is met by Breng sporting his new headband on his arm.
 
Koji: you got your headband too huh?
Breng: yup waiting for my team so I can leave on my first mission.
Koji: what do you mean your team?
Breng: I am group two's leader, what about you?
Koji: no, I think that Jin being an upper classmen is the leader.
Breng: so you guys must be the reject team.
Koji: what does that mean!?
Breng: well they even out the teams by the grades and skills if I don't have an upper classmen in my squad than we must be better than you!
Koji: that's it let's go!
 
Koji and Breng run at each other and just before hitting each other Jin, and Harmaru step in between them.
 
Koji: what are you doing!?
Jin: as squad leader I order you to stop this.
Breng: (struggling to get passed Harmaru) let me go!
Harmaru: chill out man we don't need you all worn out for the first mission.
Haru: excuse me.
Jin: Master Haru group one reporting.
Breng: Master Haru group two reporting.
Haru: Breng your master couldn't make it but I was informed to give you these instructions, good luck
Breng: thank you sir.
Haru: Jin, Koji, Yusian, follow me please.
 
Haru leads them down to the docks and points them to the boat that is going to lead them to Jorang for their first mission for a man named Mr. Ramza.
 
Koji: so what are we gonna do in this mission?
Yusian: didn't you read the paper that came with the letter?
Jin: (lets out a deep breath) here read this.
Koji: this is a D rank mission to just guard Mr. Ramza and his supply wagon through a forest. Because he has been getting robbed by bandits.
Jin: it is a simply protection mission.
Koji: so Mr. Ramza is a pretty wealthy person huh
Yusian: yeah, he is.
Jin: you two should get some rest this might not be as easy as we think it is.
Koji: (yawns) sounds good I've been up ever since I found out I passed the test.
Jin: you haven't slept in two days?
Koji: I've been way too excited.
Yusian: I hope it will easy then, if you haven't slept in two days you might be sluggish.
Jin: Koji, go below deck and get some sleep.
Koji: (gives a serious salute) yes sir.