Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neokoji's Legacy ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

#4 Boss Jet
 
Jin, Yusian, and Koji stand ready as Jet pulls the hook swords off his back. Jet runs at them and puts one of the swords on the other making it like a whip and swings over their heads making them duck and he quickly gives Koji a spin kick to the face knocking him to the ground. Jet quickly swings at Yusian but Jin blocks the attack and kicks him in the gut knocking him back. Jet puts the swords into the ground and charges at Jin. Jet swings and Jin blocks the punch but Jet jumps up and spins and hits Jin down onto his back and Jin flips back to his feet and hits Jet a quick jab to the jaw. Yusian fires a blast of water at Jet but he destroys it with a powerful flame turning he water into steam. Jet runs to her but Koji gets in the way and Jet goes to punch him but Koji blocks his fist up and front flips kicking Jet in the chest. Jet grabs his hook swords and whips them around and cuts open Koji's face with the handle of the sword. Yusian blocks the second attack with her staff but Jet quickly runs up to her and strikes her with his shoulder slamming her into a tree. Koji double kicks Jet and Jin quickly runs and jumps kicking Jet in the spine as he stumbles back towards him. Jet hits the ground hard and quickly gets up. Jet runs at Koji and begins to swing his swords when the ground traps him and Koji looks behind him and Yusian is concentrating on keeping Jet stuck. Koji bends his knees and suddenly his fists start to have sparks fly off them and he charges at Jet and lands a powerful punch to the side of jets head followed by a quick combo ending with a jumping spin kick to the neck breaking Jet out of the rock prison. Koji lands back on the ground and looks down on jet and says, “Bolt style Thunder Fist.” Wind suddenly lifts Jet up and he connects a kick to the bottom of Koji's jaw and he stumbles and falls to the ground, “Wind style Jet Kick.”
 
Jet: you two ain't half back, how bout this join me and you can live?
Koji: that does seem tempting doesn't it Jin?
Jin: if by tempting you mean completely insane than yes.
Jet: (shaking his head) I did give you a chance.
 
Jet launches a blast of fire sending Jin into a bunch of bushes by a tree, “Fire style, Inferno Shot.” Koji runs at Jet and swings at him but Jet moves to the side dodging the attack and slams his knee into Ryukoji's gut and takes his hair and throws him back onto the ground. Koji hits the ground knocked out from the force of the knee. Yusian gets up and runs over to him and a small line of blood is coming from the inside of his mouth and down his face. Suddenly Jin comes up from the ground under Jet and slugs him into the air and jumps up and hits him with a quick combo then kicks him back into the ground and lands. Jin slowly drops to one knee and watches Jet trying to stand; “Demon Uppercut my special attack” Yusian using some of her chakora wakes up Ryukoji even though he can't move too well.
 
Jin: Yusian trap him in the earth.
Yusian: right, Earth style, rock prison.
 
The ground beneath Jet begins to grow and form together to form a cage around him. With Jin and Koji injured Yusian leads the wagon the rest of the way and finally reach the capital of Willowmore and Mr. Ramza gives them their pay and goes about his work. Yusian walks up to Jin and Koji and they start to laugh about finally completing their first mission as group 1.