Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neokoji's Legacy ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

#5 Home Attack
 
While every group is out with mission work ten ships land on the shore of the island. Everyone in the small army is wearing black and grey. The masters assemble all the under graduates and everyone able to fight to the yard in front of the school and wait for the army. Suddenly a large ball of screaming blue fire everyone gets out of the way and the enemy charges up on the off guard warriors. Haru leads the warriors into the army and jumps into the air and swings his arms down and fire begins to fly in every direction in the middle of the army. Haru lands on the ground and runs back to the school to stop the warriors that have made it past the warriors. Haru catches up with them as they walk up the steps to enter the school and Haru uses wind and kicks one off the men off the side of the steps and he falls to the ground. Two of the men strike Haru through the front door to the school with a water burst attack each. Haru is knocked out from the blow and the men walk right past his body and the wind begins to kick up and blows the two men high into the air and they fall back to the ground slamming their heads into the ground first and lay on the ground dead. Master Lee walks up and heals Haru and he gets up and looks out over the army and the warriors still battling and with the help of Haru; Lee blows the army back injuries a lot of them in the process. Seeing the enormous power from only two masters the army's remaining turn back to the boats and back to the west.
 
Koji: is that smoke?
Jin: it is.
Yusian: there can't be anything wrong can there?
Koji: boat master we need to go faster!
Boater: roger!
 
With the added speed the groups all start showing up at the same time. Koji quickly jumps off the boat before it even reaches the dock he nearly misses and falls into the water. Koji runs into the town and finds people carrying others people on stretchers. The people on the stretchers are dead. Koji runs over to his home that is just outside of the school and the entire house is torn down and is nothing but ashes. Breng, Cari and Rykeno catch up with Koji and he is on the ground holding a small locket. Rykeno turns around and walks away back towards the docks. Cari tries to comfort Koji but he pushes her off him and she falls on the ground and he walks back towards the school. On his way to the school Master Lee takes his arm and stops him from walking.
 
Koji: sir you have to let me go!
Lee: I'm sorry you alone would stand no chance.
Koji: I don't care let me go!
 
Koji swings at Master Lee and he catches his first and sweeps his feet and locks his arm up behind his neck holding him by his elbow. Master Haru walks up and Koji is half crying while yelling at Master Lee to let him go. Haru waves his hand over Koji's face, “Status style Sleep.” Koji's head falls and he begins to sleep.
 
Night
 
Koji opens his eyes and he is in a bed room and he starts looking around trying to figure out whose room it is and it is Cari sleeping in a chair with her head down in her arms. Koji gets up and goes outside and just sits on the roof in the silence.