Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neokoji's Legacy ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

#6 C Ranked Mission
 
Koji is given a letter by some villager and he opens it up and reads it and goes to buy some clothes. When Koji reaches the docks to go to Helan to the south Yusian has to take a double look at him. His hair all down past his eyes his eyes serious and cold and his clothes black with dark grey trim and leather gloves with the fingers cut off. His headband still on his forehead but now the band is extended and moves with the wind. His sword strapped to his back with a brand new dark red case.
 
Yusian: uh, Koji are you okay?
Koji: okay? (Shakes his head and blinks) ya I'm fine.
Jin: it's time to go.
 
On the boat ride over no body spoke to Koji including his own teammates. As soon as they reach the island Jin re-reads the important part of the mission slip. “To the south east of the docks is a rebel compound trying to take control over the island and start their own dictator government. The main objective is to capture the leader Cain.”
 
Koji: can we get started?
Jin: did you read the rank level on the slip?
Koji: ya, it's a C rank so what.
Yusian: this one will be tough.
Koji: come on!
 
Koji starts walking ahead of the others when a man walks up from behind Koji and puts his hand on his shoulder and Koji quickly takes his wrist and throws him over his shoulder and slams his back on the ground.
 
Man: easy, easy I'm your guide!
Koji: Jin, you're the leader does he fit the guide's description?
Jin: basically.
Yusian: he does fit the description.
 
With the help of Dario they start to make their way through the forest. Jin constantly keeps looking at Koji and he does know what happened to his home and mother but asks anyways.
 
Jin: Koji, what is your problem?
Koji: nothing, why?
Jin: you look different you sound different you act very different.
Koji: maybe I have matured, why does it bother you?
Jin: a little yes.
Dario: shhhhh we are here.
Koji: if you think I'm different let me prove you wrong.
 
Koji walks out of the bushes up to two men and they turn around and both swing at him but in a quick motion Koji's sword is pulled out he is on one knee and the two men fall to the ground dead. Koji sees a man behind him start to run at him with a long knife drawn from his belt the man begins to swing when Koji uses a Status attack, “Stop Arms.” The mans arms are suddenly limp to his sides and he turns to run and Koji uses the Fire style attack Scatter Fire which shoots fire like a shotgun but at such close ranch the fire just blow through the man and kills him too. Another man comes up from behind Koji this time calling for help and Koji turns and throws his sword into the mans throat and he falls to the ground. Now Jin and Yusian join Koji. Jin jumps into the air and begins to spin, “Wind style, Dust Storm!” the dirt and the ground begins to blow around the entire area and Jin, Yusian and Koji run into the dust and begin to take out people while they run around lost.
 
Koji: Jin call off your dust storm!
Jin: I thought you said you didn't change?
Koji: did I? Well I must have misspoken.
 
With a swing of an arm the storm stops and only two men are still standing. They both begin to run away and Yusian uses the Rock Prison technique stopping the two from going anywhere. Yusian turns and runs up the steps to join the other two. Dario jumps out of the bushes and runs after the group, “Hey wait up!”