Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neokoji's Legacy ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

#7 Cain
 
Koji taking the lead easily disables every person that comes across them until finally they reach the top of the fortress and there is a large chair on the large flat roof with a table with depictions of the island marked for conquest.
 
Koji: there is no one here!
Jin: we'll wait.
 
Suddenly Koji is hit in the back of the head with a club and he falls to the ground. Jin turns around and Dario is the one who hit Koji.
 
Dario: it is sad that I even fooled the school into thinking that I was the guide.
Jin: what are you taking about!?
Dario: I am Cain.
 
Jin runs at Cain and swings at him but Cain blocks the attack by using the Artic Fist skill Jin moves back, his fist shaking in pain. Cain runs at Jin and takes his shoulders and pushes off them to get higher into the air and drop kicks Jin in the upper chest sending him onto the table and with a front flip Cain drives his knee into Jin's gut breaking him through the table. Cain is hit off Jin by a large ball of water. Cain looks at Yusian and she is using her high skills in water to make a water whip, the unofficial weapon of a skilled water user. Cain runs at her and freezes the water and it falls from her hand and he rams into her sending her half way back down the steps. Koji gets up and quickly slashes Cain in the back but with a front flip he kicks the sword out of Koji's hands and off the roof completely. Koji swings at Cain with fire fists but with water Cain counters the fire and kicks Koji in the gut. Koji just gets back up and runs at Cain again this time Cain moves around Koji's attack and puts him into a backwards headlock and knees him in the back so hard it sends him into the air. Koji hits the ground and slowly gets back up Cain picks up his club and begins to pat it on the inside of his other hand with a large smile. Suddenly Jin takes his head from behind and pulls him back and they both fall over and Jin slams his knees into Cain's back and then quickly rolls away. Cain stands up and Koji quickly sets his club on fire and begins to run at Cain and Cain prepares an unstoppable defense. Suddenly Yusian hits Koji in the back with a Water Burst and sends him flying at Cain with even greater speed and swings his leg around and begins to spin and strikes Cain with the force of the second most powerful wind technique the Eagle Strike, even though he doesn't even know the basic skills of wind yet. The blow sends Cain skidding to the edge of the roof and Koji brings his hands back and suddenly ice blue energy forms in his hands Koji releases the energy in Cain's direction and he calls out, “Firebolt Meteor!” the blast blows Cain right off the roof with a large explosion of energy. Jin runs down the steps to make sure Cain is done for and with help from Yusian; Koji gets down the steps and Jin walks up to them.
 
Jin: you did it, he's dead.
Koji: hey, this wasn't my victory; I think Yusian deserves the credit that was really smart of you.
Yusian: well, you never would have broken through that defense of his so I gave you a boost.
Jin: come on we should go.
 
The group starts to head back to the docks and Koji turns back around and gets his sword and runs back after his teammates.