Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neokoji's Legacy ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

#8 Trial
 
When Koji and the others return home Koji is met by Master Haru and two high rank ninja. Koji doesn't even attempt to ask what's happening but follows silently. Jin and Yusian follow after the ninja though. As they walk through the school more people start to follow ninja and commoner alike. Once they get to the school only Jin and Yusian are aloud to enter with the others. After going up over ten flights of stair they arrive at Grand Master Lee's home on the roof of the school. One of the ninja kicks Koji in the back of his knees and he falls down.
 
Koji: alright Master Haru what exactly is going on?
Haru: ………………..
Koji: Master Haru, what is going-
Lee: Ryukoji Komei, you were sent on a mission to apprehend a criminal and a murderer.
Koji: ye- (his in the head by one of the ninja)
Lee: you killed him?
Koji: yes.
Lee: did you read the instructions before the mission.
Koji: (snaps back quickly) twice, did you!
Lee: what are you talking about!
Koji: Cain, evil dictator trying to take over Helan, murderer, thief, traitor, and to top it all off woods guide! He knew who we were and hid it from us until he busted me in the back of the head with a club! He got assigned the job by the school! Obviously he wasn't going to change his ways even if I wouldn't have killed him!
Lee: you disobeyed a direct order from the head of the school, all four masters! (Clears his throat to calm down) you will be one probation for the next three weeks and should you break the probation than you will lose all status and privilege to further attend this academy.
Koji: let me save you the trouble.
 
Koji spins and boots the two ninja in the face knocking them to the ground and Koji quickly rips his headband off and throws it into the air and uses his scatter fire skill to melt and burn the head band. Koji turns around and pulls out his sword and starts walking down the steps prepared to stop anyone who gets in his way. Koji stops at Cari's house to get what wasn't destroyed that he still has. As soon as he opens the door he is slapped across the face so face he nearly smacks his head against the door frame.
 
Cari: how could you do that!
Koji: how did you know!?
Cari: I have my ways.
Koji: listen and don't tell another soul.
Cari: well?
Koji: me and Master Lee planned this; he understood what I was going to do. This way I won't be watched and confined by other ninja that watched over us while we do things. I will return soon after that the master will tell everyone this was all a plan. It is true that someone has influence in the school that helps out the evil people we are hired to kill.
Cari: but, how can he just take back banishment?
Koji: I wasn't really banished. Look I didn't even burn my real headband. I'll be back.
Cari: I should come with you!
Koji: no, that wasn't part of the plan.
Jin: you didn't plan on telling me did you?
Koji: how did you do that?
Jin: my skills in stealth are very high. So all the dark stuff you were doing was just a cover up?
Koji: I like the clothes but, yes the out of control ninja thing was just to lead up to the banishment.
Jin: than I'm coming too. I've already wrote a note asking to place Yusian in a different group so she can continue without us.
Koji: I guess I can't convince you other wise than huh?
Cari: nope you're stuck with us.
Koji: ok but don't walk with me to the docks get there before the sun is up that way no one will know. I'll tell Grand Master Lee.