Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neokoji's Legacy ❯ Chapter 8

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

#9 Month later
 
In a bar in the capital of Willowmore tempers are rising and people are starting to get hurt. After a heated argument a man hits another man over the head with an empty beer bottle and knocks him out cold. Koji walks into the bar and walks past the man who knocked out the other.
 
Buck: hey Clih, check out this boy here with the clean duds and such.
Koji: I'm here for information.
Clih: well we ain't cheep on the info nowadays boy (spits by Koji's shoe)
Koji: maybe I can strike a trade?
Buck: what do you have that's so great?
Koji: not what I have what I'll do.
Clih: what's that sing a little song for us.
 
Koji runs up to his and throws him over his shoulder through a small circular wooden table. A tall and muscular black man stands up and takes off his vest and gets right up next to Rio unfortunately for Rio though his head only reaches the mans chest.
 
Mason: I'm Mason, the leader of this band of miscreants all here. What do you want so badly?
Koji: I need information on a large fleet that sailed to the west school a month ago.
Mason: tell you what I am a pretty nice person. If you can beat me than I'll give you as much information on anything you want. How's that sound to you?
Koji: sounds like I'm gonna get a lot of info for free.
 
Mason swiftly kicks Koji in the gut and sends his back out of the entrance to the bar with many men cheering and laughing. Koji gets up cursing and runs at Mason and takes his head and slams his knee into his forehead and he just stands still and spins and with his long huge leg he kicks Koji in the side and Koji doesn't fly off into the ground this time he catches the kick and does a front flip drop kicking him in the jaw finally making him move. Mason brings his right leg in ahead of his left leg and suddenly a blast of smoke lifts over his head and Koji looses sight of him. Suddenly Koji is elbowed in the back and kneed in the face. Koji falls onto his but and is picked up and thrown into the air and falls back down and lands on someone's knee and rolls of onto his face. Koji gets up and is kicked in the stomach and falls to his knees. Koji gets up and begins to use his wind power and blows the smoke away and four men are standing beside Mason.
 
Koji: oh so you can use more than one person.
Mason: you didn't specify the rules.
Koji: I didn't care about that, the smoke was pretty bad.
Mason: well than come on then.
 
Koji runs towards the men and quickly stops and throws his hands forward and launches a couple of fire balls and knocks down three of the men and quickly digs his hand into the ground making himself fling his legs in front of him and kicks the fourth man in the head. Mason finally runs at Koji and lands a heal kick to Koji's side just missing a rib. Koji grabs his leg after the kick and swings him around and slams him face first into the ground and slams his fist into his temple. Mason gets up but the blow to the head makes him daze and Koji runs up and hits his arms in certain places and calls his chakora out and uses the Status style attack Stop Arms. Now with unclear vision and lack of his arms Koji jumps into the air and hits Mason in the nose with a powerful kick and knocks him down for good.