Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neokoji's Legacy ❯ Chapter 9

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

#10 Breng Vs Koji the final test
 
After beating Mason and his men Koji finds out the people that attacked his school came from an island far to the east of where he is right now. Koji meets back up with Cari and Jin and they begin to travel south east from Willowmore to reach the next city and hopefully a boat captain. On there way they come across a large carriage with three people walking beside it. The three people instantly look familiar to Koji, Jin and Cari. Koji runs over to the people and he is right they are from his school.
 
Breng: Koji, is that you?
Koji: you look like you're doing fine Breng.
Jin: Harmaru, Athion how are you two?
Athion: good considering.
Harmaru: ya, without you three are work is more than ever.
Cari: that means you'll be a lot stronger a lot faster.
Athion: I didn't think of it that way, I guess it is a good thing.
 
Suddenly the sound of metal clashing rings through the air. Jin and the others turn around to see Koji blocking a storm of ninja stars flying at him from Breng. Koji uses the Dust Storm skill to blow the rest of the stars away and Koji runs at Breng and swings down to cut him in half but Breng jumps back and then runs up the sword and slams his knee into Koji's forehead and knocks him away from his sword. Koji summersaults back to his feet and punches Breng in the jaw and Breng counters with a spin kick to the gut. Koji punches Breng in the gut with a Thunder Fist attack and immobilizes him for a moment and Koji brings his hands back behind his head and throws his hand forward and lightning spirals from his hands and blows Breng back into the ground. Breng stands up and throws a large shuriken at Koji and he jumps to the side dodging the attack suddenly Koji is slashed across the back and he turns around and another Breng turns into smoke and blows away. Koji is kicked from behind and hits the ground head first. Koji gets up and begins to glow a black fire like way. Koji runs at Breng and blows right through him but doesn't leave any damage. Breng falls to his knees and begins to breathe heavily. Koji too falls down only able to take shallow breaths. Breng and Koji get up and run at each other. Koji kicks at Breng's head, Breng dodges and tries to punch Koji in the chest but he blocks the punch away, Koji jumps into the air and kicks Breng in the head but before the kick Breng lands a powerful punch to Koji's gut making him fall back and some of the kicks power misses. Koji gets up and runs at Breng and they both connect an extremely powerful punch to each others face making them skid back. They run at each other again striking each other continually. Breng kicks Koji with a powerful spin kick making him leave the ground but using the spin Koji kicks Breng in the side of Breng's head. They both finally collapse on the ground unable to move.
 
Harmaru: that was wicked!
Jin: I never seen a fight so evenly matched.
Cari: you think they'll be okay?
Athion: I guess they finally ended there little war.
Cari: what?
Athion: they have been fighting for over ten years against each other. The first time they met they were instantly friends, they did everything together. They were in a tournament against each other and they both lost the match it was a double lose and nether won the tournament. People thought that you were the reason for their bickering. Those two have been at it for over ten years. They never will admit it but they still consider the other as his brother but that is even more of a reason for those two to fight. They never were better than the other at anything really, they are the perfect rivals.
Cari: people thought I was the reason?
Harmaru: the year you showed up was the year that Koji and Breng both began the more advanced ninja training, so they became much better at an extremely fast rate so their rivalry became instantly fiercer. You might be some of the reason but not all of it.