Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neokoji's Legacy ❯ Chapter 10

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

#11 Home coming
 
After parting ways group #2 goes back to work and Koji and his friends continue to the small town called Masio. Quickly they see smoke in the sky in the direction they're traveling and begin to run. When they reach the town everything is burnt down and destroyed. They continue to walk through when a teenager and his friend come running out of some of the ruble.
 
Rox: what took you stupid ninja so long to get here!?
Jin: easy kid we aren't ninja, what's your name?
Rox: my name is Rox Masio, Ex-future mayor of this dead town.
Cari: what happened?
Boy: these men where ninja gi attacked the village and took anything valuable.
Koji: did you see where they went?
Girl: back to the docks and straight south east.
Koji: so they came from Ayizan.
Cari: Koji, Jin come here.
Jin: okay so what are we gonna do about the kids?
Cari: we could take them to Willowmore.
Jin: what's the point?
Koji: we could take them back to the school.
Jin: but you're banished even if it really isn't true.
Koji: it's the only place we can take them without real trouble.
Cari: I agree
Jin: (takes a deep breath) fine let's get going then, I miss my brother
 
After over two weeks the group finally reaches the school and immediately Koji is taken back to the Grand Master's home. Koji comes back out in a few minutes with Lee and shows him the kids.
 
Koji: Lee, this is Rox Masio, Nadine Jorang, and Vidus Kilos.
Lee: welcome young braves.
Rox: what is gonna happen now?
Lee: well as far as I know every family has children.
Nadine: so we are still orphans.
Lee: no, my daughter you are not.
Nadine: daughter, you mean you'll take us in?
Lee: all three of you but now you are Rox Lee, Nadine Lee, and Vidus Lee understand?
Vidus: thank you Master Lee.
Lee: none of that now, I am sir, father, or dad (smiles) okay.
Rox: I don't know if I can call you father or dad but I think I can call you sir,
Lee: that's all I ask, tomorrow I will teach you a few things that you couldn't ever learn without me how that sound.
Jin: I think he's gonna train them to be ninja.
Cari: come on he has a family to take care of now.
 
After the day is done Grand Master Lee makes the announcement of Koji's and his intentions behind the banishment and delivers the news that Koji will always be part of the school. After the announcement people started to bring stuff to Koji and apologizing for how they felt and after the day was done he had enough to rebuilt the house he used to live in. with the help from ninja and villagers alike his house is rebuilt in a matter of days. Late in the night Cari stops at his house and knocks on the door and Koji pokes his head out from the top of the roof and Cari jumps up.
 
Cari: why are you up here?
Koji: I'm petrified to go in, it is exactly like my old home.
Cari: your mother?
Koji: yeah, I just can't go in there cause I'll start to see her again.
Cari: how about this I will take care of you?
Koji: what?
Cari: I'll help you I stay with you and keep away the ghosts okay?
Koji: that isn't funny Cari.
Cari: how about you show me the house and if I'm with you you'll be okay.
Koji: …….okay………
 
Koji starts leading Cari through the house and he ends up showing her where his mother used to sleep. Koji starts to become nervous but Cari just walks into the room and takes off her shoes and lies down on the bed
 
Koji: what are you doing?
Cari: well I'm taking care of you, if this is how I have to then fine.
Koji: please get out of that bed.
Cari: I'm sorry
Koji: my room is down the hall you can sleep in there I'll sleep on my couch.
 
Cari goes into his room and goes to bed but wakes up an hour later and sees that Koji is just sitting on the couch; his eyes wide open staring out his window towards the ocean. Cari walks in and sits down beside him and hugs him and he starts shaking. Cari takes him back to his room and he now notices how she looks, her violet hair down, no ninja gear just a tank top and black short shorts. Cari makes him lay down and lies beside him. In a few minutes Koji is heavily sleeping and Cari just snuggles against him and goes back to sleep.