Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neokoji's Legacy ❯ Chapter 11

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

#12 test number two
 
After nearly a weeks wait group seven finally returns and Win gives Grand Master Lee the bad news about a large army.
 
Lee: yes I was afraid something like this would happen but we must continue the training like it was normal.
Win: yes sir, but what is the reason for this test last time it was to weed out the weaker ninja but this class size is already too small this year.
Lee: it will be for honor, for most of our young ninja that will be enough.
Win: sir, I must go.
Lee: I see you soon.
 
The Grand Master goes outside and tells all the upper class ninja and master that the tournament will be held in two days and to tell the under classmen, and soon to be ninja trainees.
 
Jin: Koji open the door.
Cari: (door opens) yes, what is it Jin?
Jin: why are you here?
Cari: I live here
Jin: where is Koji?
Cari: inside sleeping he doesn't sleep well do you have to wake him up?
Jin: the mid year's tournament is in two days so it is vital that he know this.
Cari: I'll tell him when he wakes up okay?
Jin: make sure he doesn't sleep tomorrow away he will need to prepare.
Cari: yes I understand please go before he wakes up.
Jin: (looks past her seeing Koji asleep on a couch) fine, see you soon?
Cari: yeah.
 
Jin leaves and Cari goes back to sleep with Koji. Not wanting to wake him and tell him something that will just get him riled up more. The next day she tells him and Koji starts running around trying to find his stuff and begins to over work himself.
 
Cari: Ryukoji stop!
Koji: you called me Ryukoji?
Cari: it's your real name isn't it?
Koji: yes but I don't like it, it sounds like Rykeno and my father Neokoji too much.
Cari: you need to calm down, I am not even gonna get up outta bed. I'm staying relaxed.
Koji: (deep breathe) ya, I guess you're right. I need some sleep anyways.
Cari: ya that's more like it
Koji: will you stay?
Cari: (confused) do you want me to?
Koji: please, only if you want to.
Cari: hey, I'm taking care of you remember?
Koji: tomorrow, then I'll get worked up.