Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neokoji's Legacy ❯ Chapter 13

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

#13 battle part 2
 
The next match is Juri and Athion. As soon as the match begins Juri pulls out one shuriken for every finger she has. Athion runs at her and she releases all the shuriken away from him. Athion stops and quickly pole vaults using his lance and launches himself over the sneak attack of the invisible wire in the shuriken that would have trapped him. With the disability of movement while in the air Athion quickly uses the Rock Shot earth skill and Juri easily dodges it but it allows him to finally land and quickly runs up and hits a few pressure points in Juri's arms and that activates the Stop Arms status skill. Juri quickly runs away from Athion because she can't lock his attacks without her arms and most skills involve the use of the hands and arms. Athion jumps into the air and swings down at her missing by an inch and Juri does a barrel roll away from him and this time she runs at him and while running she uses the Dust Storm wind skill and in the storm nothing can be seen or heard. Just as the storm dies Juri is kicking Athion in the bridge of his nose and knocks him onto his but. Athion flips back to his feet and gets close to her and she tries to kick him again this time he dodges and uses the Stop Legs status skill and her left leg falls limp and she falls onto the ground and can't get back up. Gaddo calls the match being that she can't defend herself anymore.
The next match is between Kazza and Vicen both from another school. Kazza runs at Vicen spinning his bowstaff with great skill and Vicen using his high speed starts to counter and block the staff with the backside of his knifes. Suddenly a loud snapping noise is heard and the bowstaff explodes into large chunks of wood. Vicen hits Kazza with a powerful combo concentrating on punching the chest and kicking the side of the calves. Vicen ends the combo with a powerful spinning half crescent kick to the face. Kazza spirals into the ground and hits his side and falls flat on the ground injured. Kazza raises his one hand, “I Kazza accept defeat.” After realizing his arm broke when he hit the ground Vicen shakes his other hand and returns to the seats.
The next match is between Harmaru and a tough looking guy from Easton Merik. Merik puts on leather gloves and then slips over the gloves a flexible looking metal material. Harmaru pulls out his bowstaff and spins it over his head and bring it down into his normal fighting stance. Merik shouts into the sky and runs at Harmaru with high speed and punches Harmaru into the ground and he skids across the floor to the edge. Harmaru quickly stands and runs at Merik and swings vertically with his bowstaff and he dodges it and Harmaru then tries to strike him in the head and misses and Merik stands on the bowstaff and Harmaru can't lift it so he lets go and rams into Merik. Merik rolls backwards back to his feet and runs at Harmaru and ducks under and high punch and slams his fist into his stomach making Harmaru fall to his knees writhing in pain. With a powerful kick to the gut Harmaru rolls off the edge of the platform.
With that loss Gaddo walks to the center of the platform and says thee next two people's names, “Ryukoji and Breng you two are next.”