Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neokoji's Legacy ❯ Chapter 14

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

#13 pt 3 round 1 ends
 
Breng and Koji make their way to the arena floor and stand facing each other.
 
Koji: how great is this friend?
Breng: somehow I don't think this was random.
Koji: random or not there can be no ties today.
Breng: yes, one winner and one loser
Gaddo: begin!
Breng: …………..
Koji: …………..
Gaddo: didn't you hear me I said-
 
Koji and Breng slam their fists together and make each other skid back and Koji wastes no time and uses Burst Water the most basic water skill. The water misses Breng and he counters with a powerful jumping spin kick to the side of Koji's head making him spiral and hit the ground. This time he is closer to Breng and uses the Scatter Fire skill and instead of some of the fire hitting him all of it hits Breng because the distance. Breng is launched into the air and Koji gets back up and waits for Breng to come back down and Koji goes to kick him before he hits the ground and Breng punches Koji's leg and makes him fall to one knee and then Breng hits the ground. Koji gets up and backs up a bit hobbling from the pain in the bottom of his leg. Breng gets up and runs at Koji and tries to sweep Koji's feet but he jumps over the sweep but Breng uses a suddenly burst of his own chakora to spin around quickly and kicks Koji in the gut sending him back down into the ground. Koji slowly gets up and catches Breng's fist trying to hit him and flips him over his shoulder down into the ground. Koji pulls out a star and pins Breng's arm down to the ground. Koji jumps into the air and strikes Breng in the gut with his knee and Breng breaks his arms loose and punches Koji across the face. Breng pulls out four stars and throws them directly at Koji and they suddenly move in different directions and cut the sides of his arms and legs and the go back to Breng and Koji falls to his hands and knees. Breng pulls out four more stars so he has four in each hand and lets them all go and they begin to spiral and turn around Koji's body guided by Breng's chakora. Koji runs at Breng suddenly and the stars all start to cut him and he falls to the ground. The stars all start heading back to Breng and Koji gets up onto his knees and lifts one hand above his head and the other is pointing at Breng and suddenly a loud thunder crack is heard and a lightning bolt strike just in front of Breng.
 
Breng: your last chance and you missed
Koji: if you're smart you'd pay attention
 
Breng catches his stars and starts to get electrocuted and finally falls down knocked out cold.
The next match is Cari and girl from Easton with skills that are said to be something like a fairy tail. Koji and Breng are both taken out of the arena on stretchers. Cari pulls out her boomerang and Raina frees her knifes from their cases. Cari runs at Raina and throws her boomerang high into the air and Cari punches Raina up into the air a bit and a loud iron crash is heard and Cari thinks that her boomerang attack worked but to her dismay two halves of a boomerang fall from the sky and Raina quickly comes back down from the sky with the wind skill Jet Kick and hits Cari in the side of the face and knocks her down into the ground hard. Cari gets up but Raina is so fast that she is already swinging again before Cari fully stands up and slugs her in the face again. Cari quickly flips to her feet and dodges a flying kick just to get punched in the back and Raina slams the back of her daggers on Cari's shoulders and knees her in the back of the head making her slam her head down onto the ground. Cari slowly begins to stand and Raina grabs the collar of her shirt and look deeply into her eyes and then just lets go and Cari falls down to the ground and just lays there and Gaddo calls her out on account of that she can't seem to fight back.
The next match is Kazza from Easton verse Yuki from North Academy. Yuki runs at Kazza and her strikes her with the most powerful and difficult status skill Paralyze! Kazza then backs up and begins to scream into the sky and fire begins to build around him. Kazza runs at her and begins to strike her with power punches and kicks and finally strikes her in the middle of the rib cage and launches her out of the ring, “Fire style, Pyro Charge!”
The next match is Tahoma and Tai from Easton and they both use gauntlets. Tai runs at Tahoma and swings his buff arms trying to get an one shot knock out but Tahoma using his advantage in speed ducks under the attack and strike Tai in the side in a combo. Tai jumps slightly and kicks Tahoma in the knee cause an extreme pain to shoot throughout his entire body and he falls to one knee and Tai brings back his right arm and strikes Tahoma in the jaw launching him from the center of the ring all the way out over ten feet away.
The next match is between school mates from Easton Zion and Hino and in an unheard of turn of events Hino gives up because of a sickness. The final match is between Syuki and Shen. As soon as the match begins Syuki begins to hit Shen with Ice Blade, Rock Shot, and Water Ball attacks continually knocking him further back towards the edge of the ring when suddenly Shen calls forth his Ninja Force skill and disappears and reappears behind Syuki with his sword and claws at her throat, “Ninja Force skill Dark Slash. I can travel into the darkness of anything and teleport to any other dark spot. In this I used your own shadow for the darkness. Now surrender!” Syuki afraid of what Shen might do she calls her forfeit and Shen is the winner.