Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neokoji's Legacy ❯ Chapter 15

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

#14 round two
 
Unfortunately for Koji he is called first and before walking out he sees the damage that Cari has taken while he was being fixed up. The second contestant is Soren who beat his first opponent without moving. Koji is still bleeding from the damage that Breng's stars did to him. Koji runs at Soren and slowly swings at him and Soren easily dodges the punch and kicks Koji in the chest making him stumble back and Soren jumps into the air and kicks Koji in the face knocking him to the ground. Koji slowly gets up and tries to spin kick Soren but he grabs his leg and spins him around and takes the back of his head and throws him down into the ground. Koji gets up faster this time and punches Soren in the gut and he counters with a powerful punch to the forehead making Koji stumble back Soren jumps up and spins quickly and hits Koji in the face with his heel. Koji looks back at Soren his lip bleeding a dripping off his jaw. Koji runs at Soren again this time Soren uses the Earth skill Titan Strike and the ground underneath Koji explodes and launches him into the air and Soren jumps up and takes his ankle and flips and throws Koji strait down into the ground. Koji rolls over onto his stomach and pushes off the ground to get to his knees and looks up at Soren as he lands on the ground. Soren runs at Koji and swings down to hit him and Koji rolls out of the way and pushes off the ground and slams his fists into Soren's spine making him fall to the ground, “I might not win but now you won't ether.” Koji faints and Soren is called the winner.
The second match is Athion verse Shen. Athion wastes no time and charges at Shen with his lance. Shen pulls out his sword and checks his claws and catches the lance and knees Athion in the face and while Athion moves back Shen busts the lance into three pieces. Shen runs at Athion and swings at him missing his initial target and leave little cuts in his arm. Athion jumps and front flips kicking Shen in the top of his shoulder making him go down to one knee and Athion lands and quickly backs flips kicking Shen in the jaw making him flip backwards. Athion lands and grabs his ankle and looks at his pants as it turns blood stained. Shen lands on his back but gets up quickly shreds of Athion's pant leg in his claws. Athion runs at Shen but very slowly because the gash in his leg and Shen tosses his sword and claws. Shen slams his foot into Athion's gut and he catches his leg. Shen just smiles and jumps up and kicks him in the side of the head. Shen takes Athion by his collar and throws him to the edge of the ring. Athion gets up and puts his hand on the ground and he begins to glow a fiery blue. Suddenly a fire like beam shoots up from under Shen and doesn't blow him into the air but keeps him on the ground taking damage. Athion hobbles over to Shen, “Ninja Force Ground Bomb that is my skill.” With Shen knocked out Athion just picks him up and puts him outside of the ring making him the winner.
The third match is between classmates from Easton Deru and Tai. Deru runs at Tai with high speed and Tai slams his fists into the ground making the ground around him crack and break and Deru trips and nearly gets his face smashed in by Tai's gauntlets. Deru stands up and pulls out both his short swords and runs at Tai again this time they meet in the middle of the ring going as fast as they can using their weapons, punching, and kicking. Deru jumps over and punch that would have broken him in half and swings down to cut Tai in half but he blocks the attack with his gauntlets and boots Deru in the gut making him hit the ground but he quickly flips to his feet and knees Tai in the gut and slams his sword handles into the back of his head and then slams the handles into his temples making him fall to the ground. Deru crosses his sword at Tai throat and makes him forfeit.
The next match is between the fatigued Vicen and the completely psyched Zenka. Zenka runs at Vicen and jumps over the attack and takes the front of his head and falls back making Vicen fall too and Zenka shoves his knees into Vicen's spine. Vicen rolls on the ground in pain and Zenka stands him up and hits him with continually spin kicks ending his combo with a powerful corkscrew uppercut sending him out of the ring and ending North Academy's chances and winning the tournament.
The match between Merik and Yusian starts next and Yusian begins to fire blasts of any technique that she can because that is her only strength but Merik's speed is much higher than hers and she can hit him and he is suddenly behind her and wraps his arms around her stomach and lifts her backwards and slams the top of her back into the ground. Merik takes her wrist and lifts her up and pushes her a few feet back and runs and drop kicks her drowsy body right out of the ring.
The second to last match is Crimco and Kazza. Crimco walks to he center of the ring and raises his hand and Kazza starts walking closer think that he is about to forfeit. “I Crimco have fouled you! Ninja Force Energy Partisan!” suddenly Kazza is beaten back to the other side of the ring with a large green partisan made purely of chakora. Kazza starts to stand up and Crimco gulf swings and sends Kazza out of the ring and into the wall just before the bleachers. Kazza stands up extremely angry. He starts to runs back towards the ring when his master Thies stops him, “You were tricked it was a very skillful tactic considering that you actually fell for it. You lost go sit down.” His icy way of talking to Kazza makes him go and sit.
The final match of round two is between Zion and Raina. “You know you can't win Raina.” Zion pulls out his upgraded gunblade a revolver, “Just give up and go home without any injury.” Raina runs at Zion and swings and he dodges the swings and chops her in the throat with the handle of the revolver making her gasp and Zion jumps and spins kicking Raina in the back with his heel. Raina turns around and tries to cut Zion with her daggers and he dodges all the swings and does a backflip kicking the daggers out of her hands and rams into her making her roll towards the edge. She gets up and Zion swings down at her and stops his blade just in front of her face, “Accept defeat and step back, now.” Knowing what Zion is capable of Raina steps back and goes out of bounce making Zion the winner.