Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neokoji's Legacy ❯ Chapter 16

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

#15 the forbidden arrives
 
Gaddo calls the next round to begin and the first two contestants Zenka and Merik.
 
Merik: is it time now master?
Thies: ……… what?
Soren: yes I do believe it is. it is time to show ourselves.
 
Soren, Merik, Deru and Zion walk to the center of the arena and all say, “Forbidden skill Shadow Command, break.” The four Easton ninja fall to the ground and four men are standing right behind them all with red and black gi on. They all bow and say there names, “Riko, Helios, Drako, and Hara.”
 
Riko: it appears we have caught you all a little confused.
Helios: we are the Lunar Hell squad. We are part of a group that was beaten the first time we were here.
Jin: (jumps into the ring) you think only people who compete are here?
Gaddo: there are a few of us here who aren't tired.
Crimco: even the ones that are won't back down.
Zenka: you should have waited another round in the tournament.
Hara: ha we'll tear you apart.
 
Gaddo suddenly appears in front of Helios and punches him across the face sending him back into the bleacher wall over twenty feet away. Helios gets right back up and starts walk back towards Gaddo. Jin attacks Hara and they start chasing after each other into a different part of the arena. Zenka and Crimco stand ready for Riko and Drako suddenly they are hit from behind and they quickly get back to their feet and they are behind them.
Helios punches Gaddo in the face and the punch didn't hurt him but the sudden after effect does, “Forbidden skill Drain.” Gaddo runs at him again this time he head buts him and then strikes him with a powerful uppercut sending him into the air and then Gaddo uses one of his Ninja Force skills and begins to teleport to different stops around the airborne Helios striking him and then teleporting to a different spot. Gaddo lands and quickly spins and boots Helios in the face making him skid out of the ring, “Ninja Force level two Warp Dual.” Helios gets up slowly and moves his hand in a circular motion and suddenly Gaddo is trapped in a large ring of energy, “Forbidden skill Dark Halo.” Helios runs at him and suddenly Jin slugs him across the face and he is rammed into by the one he was fighting Hara.
Jin stands up and barely dodges a kick to the face by Hara but gets elbowed in the gut by Helios and then he tosses Jin into the air and Hara does a front flip hitting Jin in the spine and knocking him into the ground. Jin gets up and is kicked in the face and then kicked in the spine. Jin stands between Helios and Hara completely exhausted from the continual beating from both of them because of Gaddo being trapped. They both start to run at Jin and jumps into the air to kick him. Jin crosses his arms and then throws his arms out and shouts, “Ninja Force level two Ice Fury!” suddenly a blasts of ice shouts around his body and launches out in every direction and hits Helios and Hara blowing them back and into the ground. The energy around Gaddo breaks and he quickly runs over to Helios and Hara and jumps high into the air and calls forth the power of the lightning and he is struck by the lightning and lands on the ground and launches the lightning from his hands electrocuting Hara and Helios with a victorious smirk Gaddo looks back at Jin, “one of the most powerful bolt skills in the world, Thunder God!” Crimco and Zenka are both knocked back over by Jin and Gaddo and then disappear.
 
Jin: you two couldn't take them?
Zenka: (panting) hey we have been fighting all day.
Crimco: I've been fighting all day you only had one match.
Gaddo: at least we got two of the ninja.
 
Suddenly hundreds of stars and shuriken fall from the sky and land every where in the arena area and many of them strike Helios and Hara killing them.
 
Gaddo: so much for that small prize of ours.
Jin: why would they do that?
Gaddo: so we can't integrate them into giving us answers.
Lee: (walks up to them) we don't need to Ryukoji already found the location I would have came to help but I figured you could handle it we have many injured ninja and I was helping them
Gaddo: it is fine Lee now we have some idea of how powerful they are.
Lee: yes we might have a large problem on our hands.