Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neokoji's Legacy ❯ Chapter 17

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

#16 Counter Strike
 
Two days later the tournament was called off due to the fact of the invasion and that there wasn't any real reason for it just to show how far the groups have progressed. Koji has healed as well as all the other students but a stranger is walking towards the gates and isn't being let in. suddenly the man launches fire into the ground and propels himself over the walls while throwing off his long jacket. Koji runs out to the man and gives him a hug before anyone even knows who he is. The man turns around with Koji and they all start to run towards him because it is Rykeno. After all the hellos and we've missed you Rykeno takes Koji to the Grand Masters house and runs up the steps as quickly as he can. When they reach the house Rox stops them his new clothes making him look like he is a real ninja.
 
Rox: hey Ryukoji, who is this?
Koji: call me Koji and this is my older and only brother Rykeno
Rox: so do I call you Keno?
Rykeno: no Rykeno is fine, where is Grand Master Lee
Rox: he's inside with the others he told me I needed to do some mediating or something like that?
Koji: you mean meditating?
Rox: ya that's it!
Rykeno: it was nice meeting you.
 
Rykeno and Koji go into Lee house and he is with the other two orphans he has turned into his children. Lee seeing Rykeno with Koji tells Vidus and Nadine to leave so he can talk to a friend.
 
Lee: so you have returned?
Rykeno: I had something important to do.
Lee: yes I know, but I don't believe you found it did you?
Rykeno: no I didn't find what I was looking for.
Lee: what did you find Rykeno?
Rykeno: the truth.
Koji: truth?
Lee: yes I am also intrigued by this answer please Rykeno what is the truth.
Rykeno: that you've known what was going on the whole time.
Lee: I don't know what you mean Rykeno.
Rykeno: Lee you know who attacked, who was taken, who died, and where they are.
Koji: Grand Master Lee?
Lee: yes I know where they are and who died.
Rykeno: is that all?
Lee: (irritated huff) and who attacked and who was, taken.
Koji: what do you mean taken?
Lee: some of the people weren't killed they were captured.
Rykeno: tell him who was taken.
Koji: who?
Lee: your mother was.
Koji: ……………..
 
Koji turns around and leaves the house and goes back to the ground. Rykeno walks up to his brother and puts his hand on his shoulder and Koji spins around with a strangely calm look on his face like he has had a melt down and can't even show emotion.
 
Koji: where?
Rykeno: south. Surrounded by islands
Koji: when are we going?
Rykeno: what are you talking about?
Koji: mom is there we have to save her!
Rykeno: Koji-
Koji: we have to don't you want to
Rykeno: Koji-
Koji: if you don't then I will go by myself?
Rykeno: Ryukoji listen to me!
Koji: WHAT!!!!!!
Rykeno: mom isn't the only one there.
Koji: who else could be there?
Rykeno: dad.
Koji: dad, but how did he get captured?
Rykeno: he didn't get captured.
Koji: I'm sorry I don't understand?
Rykeno: he was the one who set this up.
 
Koji stares blankly at his brother and just turns and walks away. He reaches his house and locks all the doors. He just sits in his house and doesn't move from his bed for the rest of the night.