Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neokoji's Legacy ❯ Chapter 18

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

#17 invasion
 
Cari and Jin go to Koji's house to see if he is okay and the door is still locked so they jump onto the roof and go in through the window to his mom's room and they start walking through the house and they don't find him. They go to the front door and on it is a note stabbed into the door with a shuriken.
 
I know that this doesn't make any sense but I know what I am doing. I knew where they were before he arrived but now the strategy has changed from rescue to revenge and death. By the time anyone reads this note I will be well over half way to the place I know my family is. I expect that my new enemy will take my life but I will not die in vain. Depending on who is reading this I am sorry. Cari; thank you for being there and helping me through this I couldn't have found the resolve to do this without you. Jin; it was an honor to fight with you and I hope your future endeavors all end with success. My brother Rykeno thank you for letting me know who was my enemy. Thank you for finding the information that I now am using for my final mission. If anyone else is reading this note and I doubt that thank you for caring.
Ryukoji Sego
 
Jin takes off into the school to look for anyone that could help and Cari is in such shock she stands completely still and notices that the note has a drop of Koji's blood on it making a blood oath to further his resolve to complete what he has already set out to do. Meanwhile halfway across the world Koji is back at the destroyed town that Rox, Vidus, and Nadine came from. Koji finds the weapons smiths shop still half standing and goes in and takes all the stars and shuriken he can find and leaves heading north to the docks. At the school Jin has gotten Master Haru to get a group of fifteen ninja that have already high experience including Gaddo and Fau. Koji has gotten on a boat around the same time the other ninja are almost reaching Jorang. Koji reaches the islands but the sailor doesn't want to get any closer so Koji gets into a smaller boat and rows the rest of the way to the first island. Koji begins to walk through the island and it is just that an island. Nothing inside it is different from any other place he has been to before. Suddenly men in red and black gi come out from behind a large tree and run at Koji and they all try to hit him but he summersaults under them and using a trick he saw Juri use once he throws stars out to the sides of the men and pulls on the almost invisible wires and the stars yank back and rap around the men and with another pull the cuts go deeper and deeper into the men until they die. Koji leaves the stars and pulls out his sword and runs further into the forest cutting down anyone in the way. Koji reaches a huge bridge made out of iron and stone going to the other island and half way across a man his size and age walks onto the bridge on the other side of the island. The boy jumps into the air and fire comes down from the sky and goes around him and turns black.
 
Koji: you stupid bad guys always think you are the only ones who know the forbidden skills!
 
Koji quickly does a bunch of hand signs and calls forth the Forbidden the skill, “Petrify!” the tornado turns into stone and it is quickly blown to pieces by a water attack. The boy runs at Koji and puts his hands together and a sword forms out of energy. Koji also knows this skill and does another bunch of hand signs ending in him holding out his arms like he is holding a sword and glowing white energy comes up from his hands and he runs at the boy and they slam the energy blades into each other and the shock blasts them both back making the energy shatter like a real sword. Koji runs at the boy and strikes him in the face with a round house kick and the boy takes the hit and runs right back at Koji and knees him in the gut and elbows Koji in the jaw making him stumble back and the boy jumps to kick Koji but he dodges the kick and traps his foot between Koji's arm and side and he spins and whips him down into the bridge. The boy stands up the back of his head bleeding. The boy runs at Koji and quickly becomes a blur and all of a sudden he is on the other side of Koji and Koji falls to his knees and his side is bleeding from a fresh knife wound. Koji turn around in time to dodge a fatal slash that would have slit his throat and punches the boy down into the ground making him loose the knife off the side of the bridge into the water. Koji throws a star into the sleeve of the boy and sticks him to the ground. He slams his foot into the boys gut trying to knock him out but he is blasted high in the air by a Water Burst attack. Koji flies off the bridge stabbing his sword into the bridge to stop himself from falling to a watery grave. Koji pulls himself back up onto the bridge and is struck in the shoulder with the star he used to trap the kid. Koji gets away from the ledge and runs at the boy and tries to kick him but misses and gets an uppercut in the jaw and he has to do a backflip so he doesn't fall off the bridge again. Koji runs at the kid and pulls turns his sword backwards and rolls behind him and when he jumps to the dodge the attack Koji quickly uses his Scatter Fire skill and blows the boy right off the edge of the bridge.
 
Koji: I can't believe this I am only at the second island and I already don't feel like I will make it much longer.