Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neokoji's Legacy ❯ Chapter 20

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ex #1 group 7's trouble
 
“Keep running don't stop we have to get out of here!” the building's flames start shooting higher into the air and begins to fall and Zenka jumps out just before getting smashed making group 7's second B rank mission a success upon returning to the school. Juri gets off the ground and begins to clean pieces of ruble and ash out of her light blue hair. Win get off his knees and helps Zenka up and they walk over to see Juri.
 
Zenka: are you okay Juri?
Juri: I'd be better if my hair never takes damage during these missions.
Win: hey it is an easy B ranks mission so I took it.
Juri: ya, it should have been considered a C rank mission but whatever.
Zenka: come on we got to go home now, so the princess can clean her hair.
Juri: ha, that is so funny.
 
Juri jumps onto Zenka's back making him give her a piggy back ride. Win leads the way through the forest suddenly the people of the tower they burned appear from the trees and bushes. One of the men walks in front of the others he is wearing a black and red gi with a mask over his nose and mouth.
 
Sago: I am Sago, the leader of this grand army and you just burned my base.
Win: sorry but orders are orders.
Sago: yes they are, (turns around) I order you all to attack them!
 
Juri gets off Zenka and throws a handful of stars at the on coming army hitting only a few. Zenka brings his hands up and tells Win and Juri to stop them for a few seconds. Juri pulls her hands back and the stars she already threw come back reveal the almost invisible string attached to the inside of the stars. Win runs ahead and uppercuts a man and jumps into the air allowing Juri to launch another storm of stars into the group. Before she can retract her stars some are caught by the men and Juri simply lets go of them and throws a bunch of shuriken. Win blocks one mans attack and throws a star into another man running at him and back flips kicks the first one. Finally Zenka pushes his hands forward and it begins to snow icy junks into the army and they all stand back and begin to throw stars and shuriken into the army.
 
Win: there is way too many of these guys.
Juri: what should we do?
Zenka: come on captain let's hear it and hurry my blizzard won't stop them forever.
Win: that was the only safe route back to the school so we have to go to Easton.
Zenka: are we allowed?
Juri: if we can't return one of the rules says to go to a different school for help or to wait out the danger.
Win: Zenka, you know the map the best where's the closest dock?
Zenka: south east about a mile and a half.
Win: lead the way!
 
With Zenka leading the warriors begin to run through a clearing with high brownish golden wheat until finally reaching the small docking town and start towards the eastern school. Sago turns to his out smarted men with an extremely angry look.
 
Sago: we lost our base and beaten by three low class ninja! Zhou, Tylis!
Tylis: sir, what is your order?
Sago: tell the commander that our base is destroyed.
Zhou/Tylis: sir!
 
They both turn and get on horses and start off towards the south.
 
Sago: Leo, how many men does it take to deliver a message?
Leo: (draws back his bow and arrow) one.
 
He lets fly an arrow and hits one of the men in the center of his back and he falls off the horse dead before hitting the ground.