Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neokoji's Legacy ❯ Chapter 22

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Calvary
 
As Neokoji takes Koji back to his fortress he suddenly falls on the ground and a very big shuriken whizzes right above his head. Suddenly, Jin comes flying out of the ground and strikes Neo in the face, “Demon Uppercut” Jin lands on the ground and Cari runs up to him and they both stand ready.
 
Neokoji: well, well, well we have more intruders (chuckles a little) where are the masters.
Jin: we forced them to stay where they are.
Cari: we are the only ones.
“Well I wouldn't say that.”
 
Rykeno walks out of the forest behind Jin and Cari.
 
Neokoji: So this is a full family betrayal? Is it son; my first born come to kill me?
Rykeno: You abilities have tainted your mind. You lost your freedom when they started calling you a legend.
Neokoji: I beat your brother without much difficulty I doubt you'll be any different.
Rykeno: We'll just have to see about that!
 
Rykeno charges at Neo and uses his Fire Breath attack to make Neo jump into the air away from Koji. Cari quickly summons a Gust attack to blow Neo high into the air uncontrollably. While they watch Neo come down at the ground Jin uses Fire Fist and Thunder Fist to charge his physical attacks. Jin suddenly feels the energy around him grow thick and looks over at Rykeno and his body is glowing and heat waves are flying off him. The grass at his feet is actually drying and lighting on fire. Neo is just about twenty feet from the ground and Rykeno thrust both arms forward, “Fire Style, Wild Fire!” A large uncontrollable fire ball is sent blazing at Neo. Neo seeing this begins to spin again this time he turns into a spiraling ball of black fire, “Blackfire Tornado!” Neo breaks through Rykeno's attack and lands on the ground blowing Rykeno back.
Jin charges at Neo and uses his Sand Storm skill to hide himself and Neo uses Scatter Fire to fire random shots into the storm to hit Jin but none do. Neo spins just in time to dodge a flaming fist and he does a spin kick connecting with Jin's face putting him on the ground.
 
“HEY!!!!”
 
Neo turns around and the storm is about to stop but someone is in it spinning around like a top. With the use of the Gust technique Cari launches his already spinning body out of the whirlwind. She starts to glow and uses her special attack the Blade Star. She launches the star and Jin and Rykeno could barely even see it take flight it moved so fast. Cari lands on the ground and falls to her knees tired and completely broken by what she sees. Neo has caught the star with his hands. Neo rips the blade out of his hands and stands there glaring.
 
Neo: you are all becoming a nuisance. I am sick of this, Light Sword.