Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Neokoji's Legacy ❯ Chapter 23

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Family Fight
 
Neo's Light Sword begins to sputter and spit until it dies away.
 
Neo: (looks at his hands) I must be out of energy.
Rykeno: Cari, Jin, give Koji your energy and wake him up.
Jin: what are you talking about?
Cari: we don't have time let's just go already.
 
Rykeno charges at Neo knowing full well that Neo is out of energy for any long ranged attack. Rykeno jumps up and tries to kick Neo but misses and barely dodges a spin kick. Now Neo has Rykeno backing up trying to dodge his attacks. Rykeno rolls under and high kick and tackles Neo from behind. Neo somehow pushes off the ground with his hands and backward rolls away from Rykeno. Neo hops to his feet and gets kicked from behind by Koji.
 
Koji: This time will be different.
Neo: You have no idea.
 
Neo's body begins to glow and they both realize he is activating his special; “Dark Hero” Suddenly Neo's shadow lifts from he ground and begins to take a human shape. The shadow runs at Koji and he flips away from it. Neo charges back at Rykeno and connects with a head butt making Rykeno stumble back.
The shadow runs at Koji and punches him in the face and then uses the momentum to spin and lands a powerful kick to Koji's head making him spiral in the air until finally hitting the ground. The shadow tries to strangle Koji and he barely gets his hands together to make a hand sign, “Forbidden Skill, Shadow Command.” The shadow stops attacking and Koji stands up and says, “Break” and the shadow disperses into the air.
Neo looks over at Koji charging at him and pushes Rykeno back and dodges a flying kick from Koji.
 
Neo: I am not surprised you beat the shadow that fast.
Koji: no, not even a little?
Neo: no but I am happy that now none of us have any energy left.
Rykeno: that skill took that much energy (Koji nods) oh well let's go!
 
Koji and Rykeno both charge at Neo and swing at him. Neo does a summersault out of the way and jump kicks Rykeno. Koji kicks him in the gut and swings at his face but Neo bend back far enough to dodge the punch and then counters with a quick jab to his face and then and knee to the jaw putting him on the ground. Rykeno quickly does a front flip and dropkicks Neo in the back. Neo quickly flips back to his feet and blocks a punch and twists Rykeno's arm back but Koji runs up behind him and puts him in a headlock to suffocate Neo. Neo picks Koji up and power slams him down into the ground. He turns to Rykeno and is struck across the face so hard he spins in the air and luckily lands a kick to Rykeno's face sending him to the ground as well. All three warriors appear to have been knocked out cold.