Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ New Girl in Konoah ❯ You!!!! ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Blah = thought
Chapter 7
You!!!!
“Hey Tsunade-sama! You there?” yelled Sakura. “Tsunade?” thought Belle. “Enter……Ha ha!” “Oh great she's drunk again……..” thought Naruto. “Hey you're Grandma Tsunade!” “Hey Belle long time no gamble!” said Tsunade. “You gamble?” asked Sasuke. “Well yeah I do and that old lady won me out of all of my money!” “Interesting…” “Well do you have a freakin' mission for us or what?” said Belle grumpily. “Hey Grandma Tsunade watch this. Oh Belle you want some sugar?” “Sugar?” “Heh heh heh….. Oh boy. Eeeeeep?” “SUGAR!!!!” After Belle's sugar rampage, Tsunade gave them their mission. “Ok you must escort a famous shaman.” “Do we get to fight peoples?” asked Cassie. “Yes you do.” “Yeah!” the team yelled except for Sasuke.
After a successful mission they all went to Sasuke's house for lunch. Sasuke was in his room while Belle and Cassie where in the kitchen and Naruto and Sakura where in the living room watching T.V. “Hey Cassie come here!” yelled Sasuke. “Okay coming!” As Cassie entered Sasuke's room Sasuke grabbed her around the waist and laid a kiss on her lips.
(Cassie's P.O.V.)
“Oh my gosh! He's kissing me!” “This is a moment to remember…”
(Normal P.O.V.)
As Sasuke was kissing Cassie he started to French kiss her. “Sasuke is French kissing me! Maybe I should stop him……” thought Cassie. Just as Sasuke was about to take it one step farther Belle stepped in. “Sasuke Uchiha! What the heck are you doing?” Uh Nothing… And Cassie what were you thinking?” “Absolutely nothing.” “Yeah I've noticed now are coming to eat or sit like lump on log all day?” “We're coming!” After a nice Lunch they all heard a `Squeeeee!'. “Sqeeeeee!” “Run it is the K.F.C.!” After their K.F.C. run in they all went to train. “Wow she can move Hey Cassie how does the Tegakuran work?” asked Sasuke. “The charka blasts out of Belle's finger tips which is good for power but not accuracy and my charka is forced into my palm. Aaakk!” “Cassie…..look the curse mark is spreading!” ”Kakashi sensai Cassie's curse mark is spreading.” “Okay sealing jutsu!” “She'll be fine.”