Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ once a demon, forever a demon ❯ Chance Meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I am writing an Alternate Reality of the story line of Naruto. I believe that his character can be changed in different ways. Hope you like the first chapter.
Disclaimer: I own nothing. I wish I did but I don't. So there, I only own my computer. I don't own Naruto.
Word in italics : Kyuubi thinking
Kyubichan: I am very cute
 
Chapter 1 Chance
 
Naruto sighed. He was 10 years old, but he understood many things. Although many thought he didn't, he knew who he was. He was Kyuubi, the demon that attacked Konoha. His memories had been restored, and he felt guilt. As he was a Demon Lord he shouldn't feel guilt, but he did. Man, he wanted to destroy Konoha, but deep inside he didn't. Damn emotions. He sighed again. The Genin exams were irritating. For some reason he couldn't do a simple bushin or henge. He sucked. He could do complicated katon attacks, but not a bushin. Now, Kyuubi was old. He had lived for centuries and traveled. He knew practically every jutsu and seal. But he didn't think the human Hokage could actually use the death seal. That was his downfall. Class was boring and stupid. He knew everything. Nobody knew he knew, and he wished that he could leave. A few times he was tempted to leave, but he didn't know what stopped him. Maybe it was human emotion.
 
Iruka sighed contentedly after another day at work. He liked teaching. He liked his students, ALL of them. Even the Kyuubi kid. He knew deep inside he should hate Naruto for carrying the Kyuubi. But the human side of him told him that Naruto was just a carrier. Not the demon himself. Boy, was he wrong
 
Sasuke was out target practicing. Covered in sweat and breathing heavily, he examined his work. Out of the 100 times he had aimed for the targets with his shuriken and Kunai, he had only missed about 10. Sasuke growled in frustration. 10 misses out of 100 would be good...for all those below average losers. He was an Uchiha! Itachi had perfect aim and could have hit all the targets with his eyes closed. The talented pre-teen scowled. 'Itachi ...' Sasuke's only sibling, as well as his older brother. The one who had massacred the entire Uchiha clan- his own family- for power. Sasuke's nails cut into the palm of his hands, almost drawing blood. ' I'll get you Itachi...I'll surpass you...you just wait.'
 
Turning sharply, Sasuke shoved his hands in his pockets and calmly walked towards his empty house. All traces of earlier fury gone from his features. He'd practice chakra control and jutsus at home. No sense in letting everyone in the village watch him fail. He'd loose his reputation...which he didn't need at the moment. Who cared what those losers thought...except maybe Naruto...
 
Naruto or Kyubbi was pissed. Some idiot villager threw vegetables at his head and his Anbu guard/watcher didn't do anything. The Anbu guard was there just in case some villager might want revenge against the "terrible Kyubbi" (Note sarcasm). He quickly created a copy of himself without anyone noticing, even the stupid guard. 'Humans are so full of themselves,' he thought. . His thought detoured to the blond Hokage. Damn that human. Interestingly a small part of him respected the human. Pifft, just a chemical imbalance of the brain.
*&*&%^$^%#$@&*^&(*
He jumped away and went to his secret hiding place. This place allowed him to meditate and control his power. If he didn't, his young and weak body might explode. The seal kept his body and mind from madness. . His body is currently human. However ten years of housing demon chakra and with the seal allowed his body to adapt. His body was slowly but surely changing into a demon one. Maybe two or more years before his body becomes a demon one. Then he can change his humanoid form into his demon fox form. It seemed that the original soul of the body got sucked away during the sealing jutsu. He was sure the Fourth didn't mean for him to be in control. In addition, the seal was so intricate that if someone messed with the seal he would be put in a bad position. The least-case scenario is being unconscious for a while. Worst-case scenario is that he will blow up and destroy Konoha by accident. Mind you, if he wanted to destroy Konoha he would do it by himself. His body was slowing adapting to his limitless chakra.
 
As he sat there he noticed someone was nearby. A kid smelling of sweat and blood? Again he made a clone, turned into a chibi fox, and waited.
 
Sasuke winced. He had cut his arm on a...rather well disguised trap he had set up for himself on his way home. He had almost forgotten about it in his anger, and it was his quick reflexes that had saved him from anything worse than a cut arm. He was about to turn the corner when, out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a pair of blue eyes staring at him from the brush by the side of the road. Narrowing his eyes, Sasuke went into a defensive stance, one hand instinctively reaching for a kunai. "Who's there?!" he shouted.
Naruto watched as the human reached for his kunai. He decided to play the innocent fox and maybe get some blackmail on the Uchiha. He tumbled out of the bush and squeaked. His tail (note in fox form he can show 1 to 9 tails) was fluffed and Naruto had a moment of pride of being very cute. He cocked his head to the side and waited for the Uchiha's reaction.
 
Sasuke almost relaxed at the sight the sight of the little fox. He would have coaxed it over, but then he remembered that little foxes were almost always followed by LARGER foxes. A little nervous now, he threw his kunai at the little fox, not really to hurt it, but to scare it away. "Shoo! Go away!" he muttered to the fox. "I'm busy."
 
Naruto was pissed. The stupid human threw his crude metal weapon. Ohhh he wanted to bite the human. But instead he sent his clone out. His clone screamed "Bastard, You almost hit a defenseless animal!!"  His clone attacked Sasuke while he, the fox, retreated back into the bushes to watch.
 
Startled by the sudden appearance of Naruto, Sasuke barely had enough time to pull out a kunai to defend himself from Naruto's forceful attack. "What are you talking about?! I was trying to scare it away so it wouldn't bring its parents over here to try to kill me!!" He tried pushing Naruto away from him, but the other 10 year old was strong. "Get OFF of ME!" He half shouted, half growled.
 
As they tussled they rolled into a river. Sasuke was drenched. The clone however jumped away just in time and was able to take a photograph of the drenched Sasuke. In the bushes Kyubbi giggled. Well not giggled but a muffled cackle. Seriously, 10-year-old Sasuke looked like a ruffled puppy. The clone waved the photo in front of the drenched Sasuke and yelled mockingly "Hahahhah! I will copy this and give it to your fangirls, and you can't stop me! Hahahahahaha!!"
 
Sasuke was horrified. He had FANGIRLS?! But that was beside the point now. The fangirls would probably mob him and try to dump buckets on him. Sasuke grabbed his kunai and flung it at Naruto. "DON'T YOU DARE DOBE!" He shouted. The kunai hit Naruto. Naruto "pooffed" and Sasuke stared. In the bushes Kyubbi sweat dropped and groaned. 'Crap Sasuke is not supposed to know about this…' he thought, mentally kicking himself. But still, he watched and waited.
 
"Who's there?!" Sasuke yelled to emptiness, eyes scanning the area. "Show yourself!!"
 
In the bushes Kyubbi swore. To humans ears it sounded like growling. He "poofed" backed into his human form and stepped out into the open.
Sasuke stared. Naruto stood in front of him dry and without a scratch. His question was slurred by a bit of fear. This Naruto seemed like a completely different person from the one he had just tussled with a few moments ago. The other Naruto was stupid and a prankster. This Naruto was obviously a predator, and Sasuke's self-preservation instincts were screaming at him to run. "H-how did you do that... dobe?" He stammered nervously. His heart was hammering a mile a minute, and he could feel Naruto's killing intent heavy in the air.

Kyuubi looked at Sasuke and grinned like a fox. His fangs made him looked even scarier. He smelled the fear radiating from the boy. All foxes are pranksters. So his next words rocked Sasuke's world.

"Me? I am Kyubbi. "
 
 
Please Review
……………………….< /div>
…………
……
………..
…..
.