Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ once a demon, forever a demon ❯ Kyuubi ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

To clear things up the last chapter was about Sasuke finding out that a demon is in Naruto. However, the truth is that Naruto and Kyuubi are the same. However, Sasuke doesn't know that.
What does Sasuke do? What does Kyuubi do in retaliation?
Word in italics: Kyuubi thinking
Disclamer: I own nothing. There I don't own Naruto. Wish I did but don't.
Chapter 2 I am Kyuubi
Normally, when another kid your age tells you that he's better than you when he's in the lowest class possible, you laugh at them. Sasuke was smart enough to realize that this was not one of those moments. He slowly reached for a kunai to defend himself, trying to disguise his trembling hand. He was an Uchiha, skilled yes, but he also knew he had just met his match. Sasuke's eyes darted back and forth, looking for a possible escape route. "You- ...you're not serious, right?" He said, attempting a smirk. "I mean...that's not possible for you...dobe." He was stalling, still searching for a way out.
Kyuubi smirked. His voice changed to a deep growling voice, somewhere between a grown man and demon, tones rising and falling to the scariest effect. "Boy, if I wanted to prove to you I would have ripped you apart." He grinned insanely and took a step towards Sasuke. "Uchiha or no, no one is here to save you. The nearest Anbu is watching my clone walk around." He muttered softly but loud enough for the Uchiha to hear, "I should just kill you and drape your corpse on the Hokage's desk for fun."
Sasuke was scared, as in, really freaked out. The demon in front of him took the form of Naruto and was contemplating to KILL him. But even in his panicked state, Sasuke knew what to do. Make a big noise, or explosion, or…Anything that would attract an Anbu…another shinobi, or maybe even the Hokage! He thought for a few seconds, and then set his plan into action. Drawing a kunai, he secretly attached an exploding note to it and waited for his chance.
Kyuubi stopped thinking and looked up. The boy had an idea. Ha so he wanted to try to attack me. Let us see what happens. Therefore, he stood there waiting for Sasuke to do something. He liked playing with his victims.
Sasuke grabbed 4 shuriken and threw them at "Naruto" along with the kunai. He was now low on weaponry, but he didn't care. He was almost desperate. The Kyuubi dodged all his shuriken as expected, but right before the kunai could get to him, Sasuke invoked the exploding note.
Kyuubi grinned. The human was trying to attack him. Now Kyuubi is an old and crafty demon. Note "old" as in "old codergy." He would purposely attack younger demons just to see if he could keep up with the youth. However it did not mean that he is easy to defeat. It is just that he is not with the youth. Most opponents are not worth his time. He wanted a real opponent. He dodged the kunai with ease . 'Ha, so the Uchiha sucks,' he thought. That was before the exploding note exploded in his face. His hair was blasted back and spiked by the explosion. He stood there, fuming, and as the smoke disappeared he released his pent up anger in chakra waves. Pent up emotion of his treatment by the villagers and the way humans are so short minded flowed out as chakra. Now Kyuubi is vain. He thinks himself as a lady-killer, figuratively and literally. Therefore, when a ten-year-old brat messed with his hair, he wants revenge. The waves of killing intent billowed out of him. He was fairly certain his hand was crackling with energy and the ground was shaking. The air reeked of the Kyuubi's power and fear. He almost felt alive again. Almost.
Sasuke had to brace himself against the giant explosion. On the outside, he wore a smirk, but on the inside, Sasuke was confused. The explosion was loud, louder than it should have been. He expected the Anbu to come and was surprised to see the demon still there. That was when he felt the killing intent. Even without the sharingan eye he could see the visible charka. Waves of red chakra surrounded Naruto, forming a shadow of nine tails. In his mind, Sasuke was convinced that the person in front of him was no longer the Naruto he knew, but indeed the Nine Tailed Kyuubi.
The murderous charka was felt all through Konoha. The Hokage ordered all available shinobi to go to the source. He feared Kyuubi had been released. The Anbu who was watching the clone was startled by the murderous chakra, giving clone the opportunity to deck him out. The Kyuubi clone then teleported to its master's location. All available shinobi were sent to the location of the Kyuubi and told to wait for the Hokage. The scene that they saw upon arrival was shocking.
Irukra was shocked. Feeling the chakra bought back the memories. Naruto… what had happened to him? He sped off through the trees, meeting his fellow ninja as they went to the location where the charka was originating. As soon as he saw Naruto, he was horrified and he fell out of position. Naruto was surrounded by red charka that looked and felt murderous. The young Sasuke was frozen in horror. Iruka lost his balance and fell with a thud; Naruto half turned to see him. The eyes were the worst. Those deep, blood red, slatted eyes. They narrowed, emitting a killing intent so intense that Iruka was frozen on the spot. The other ninja couldn't do anything since the Hokage hadn't arrived, however if the demon went for Iruka they would help him.
Naruto twitched. He smelled many humans. Damn he forgot his charka would freak humans out. Note this is one example of his growing senility. However, if you say he is senile, he will probably kill you. He sensed about one hundred or so shinobi. The Hokage is coming and so is the clone. He heard a thump as Iruka fell out of the tree. Foolish human he said to himself. However, in his thoughts he held a soft spot for Iruka. The old man and the ramen vender…but he dismissed his thoughts and he half turned to look at Iruka. Eyes narrowing in anger.
Sasuke was freaked. He could see the beginnings of the arrival of what seemed to be all of Konoha's shinobi, but it didn't help his nerves. His plan had worked in a way. The shinobi had come…but Naruto…no, the demon…He had pissed the demon off. However, with the other shinobi around, he may actually come out of this alive and revenge his clan and kill Itachi. Thinking about Itachi calmed his nerves a bit. He had the sudden urge to fight the Kyuubi single handedly, but common sense said no. However, if he had the opportunity to help out, he would take it.
It was not long before The Third Hokage showed up. Flanked by two other ninja, The Third grunted at the scene. He had suspected that the Kyuubi had taken control of his host's body for some time, but now his fears were confirmed. Now, instead of being able to calmly sort it out in private, he had to do it without harm to the young Uchiha or Iruka, who both seemed to be rooted to their spots in fear and shock. Motioning for the two shinobi to remain there, he jumped down to the ground and calmly walked over to Naruto.
&$&$#$
Kyuubi(Naruto) : Heheheh None one knows who I am. I am going to slaughter them.
Kyubichan: Twitch Twitch I am not going to let you kill off the other characters.!
…………………..
So how was it? The next chapter is coming up soon.
Please review my work.
…………………
…………….
…………..
……..