Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ once a demon, forever a demon ❯ Fight ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summary: Kyuubi revealed himself in front of Sasuke. Kyuubi in a fit of anger alerted the shinobi population of Konoha of his presence. Iruka is shocked and the Hokage arrived to attend to the matter.
 
Kyuubi is in a dilemma. To kill or not to kill that is the question.
 
Word in italics: Kyuubi thinking
 
Kyubi: Grin yay fight scene.
 
Chapter 3 Fight
 
 
 
Kyuubi broke eye contact with Iruka to look at the Third. The Third was walking steadily towards him. Kyuubi smirked and gracefully walked towards the Third stopping at only five feet from him. He looked at the Third and waited for the begging to start. He loved it when his prey begged to be spared. He rarely spared people. He just killed.
 
Iruka was on the verge of crying. His sweet kind Naruto was taken over by the Kyuubi. He closed his eyes and cleared his mind. He looked up to the Third and made eye contact with the Third Hokage. He had to get Sasuke out of the area. The Uchiha was important, but also, Iruka didn't want to lose another student. He very slowly crept towards Sasuke. He had to get to Sasuke before Kyuubi noticed.
 
Sasuke for his part was trying to find a way to get out of the way. The Third will protect the village and will fight the demon. He visibly relaxed as the killing intent lessened. He saw the demon walk towards the Third. Out of the corner of his eye he saw his teacher trying to reach him.
 
The Third scrutinized the Jin chūriki before him. Kyuubi has taken over. There was no trace of the original Naruto's big blue of eyes or his big carefree smile. In its place was a red eyed demon with a huge smirk that was turning into a sneer. The little boy was gone. All hope for returning Naruto was not lost however. Although the boy was gone, the Hokage knew the seal wasn't gone. He had to do something to protect his village. He was willing to sacrifice his life to perform the Shiki Fūin, the same seal that captured the Kyuubi in the first place. He would place it in his body and when he dies so would the Kyuubi
 
"What is your intention towards the village, Kyuubi." stated the Third
 
"Oh you know, destroy, pillage, and massacre…the usual." Kyuubi replied calmly. He felt the fear increase. He sneered; humans are so easy to scare.
 
"I will stop you," stated the Third firmly.
 
"Uh huh," said Kyuubi, eyes wandering. He wasn't paying attention. Iruka was moving to save Sasuke. ' Can't have that can now can we?' He hissed in his mind. He very calmly moved to intercept Iruka and possibly kill him. He had a spare kunai in his hand and moved to slit Iruka throat. . "I have to kill a pest. You wouldn't mind, would you?" Kyuubi asked The Third calmly. He moved before the Third could reply.
 
At this point in a full fledged battle, the Kyuubi's body can only take so much before he would be too exhausted to use charka. With a great intent to kill he speed towards Iruka and swung the kunai.
 
Iruka was almost near Sasuke when he saw the blurred shape of Kyuubi coming towards him. He saw his fellow shinobi move to protect. But it was too late, Kyuubi was too close. ' So this is how I die, by Kyuubi's hand…' Iruka thought. In compliance with his fate, he closed his eyes and quickly moved so that his body would be between Kyuubi and Sasuke, so that Sasuke won't get hit.
 
Sasuke eyes widened as Iruka moved to block the demon from getting near him. Memories flashed in his head, memories of his clan's slaughter by his brother. It seemed as though everything was moving in slow motion. Iruka was going to die, to save him, and all he did was stare, helpless, too weak. ' No…' he thought suddenly. 'I won't let that demon hurt the ones close to me. I won't be helpless anymore. I WON'T!' Shaking his head, Sasuke cleared his mind and used Kawarimi no Jutsu, taking Iruka with him. He moved them to an area close to a group of Anbu. His charka was quite exhausted at this point. Most 10 year olds wouldn't have been able to successfully complete that move, in fact, this was one of the few times he himself was able to. Letting go of Iruka, Sasuke fainted on the spot, fortunately, the medic Nins were close enough to catch him.
 
Kyuubi swore as the kunai sliced through a log. 'Kawarimi no Jutsu… Probably used by the brat…' He had assumed the brat was out of charka. He moved on to more pressing maters. The Third reacted not kindly to the thought of his subordinate about to be killed.
"Doton: Doryūdan!" An earth jutsu was shouted out by the Third, along with, "Katon: Karyūdan!" a fire jutsu. The result was flaming balls of mud being shot at Kyuubi.
Kyuubi very quickly made the seals for Doton: Doryuheki. He would have loved to see the Third's expression of his own techniques being used against him. He quickly jumped back as the mud wall was weathering the assault. He flung his kunai at the Third and grinned as the crude metal weapon slammed into the Third's shoulder. ' Huh, these weapons actually serve a good purpose.' He mused. He normally never bothered with weapons since he mostly just uses jutsus and his huge demon form defeat opponents. As he was grinning the shinobi population was burning with revenge. The Yondaime was killed by the Kyuubi and the Third was almost killed. A lone shinobi swung his shuriken at the demon. Kyuubi was too busy thinking of new ways to killing people and destroying property to notice the shuriken. Luck was with him that day. The shuriken almost hit him. I thudded on the tree. If he could, Kyuubi would have punched himself in the head. He forgot about the other ninja. They probably didn't like him attacking Iruka or attacking the Hokage. He swore as more kunai and shuriken tried to hit him. He saw more jutsu that day trying to get him than his first ten years as a human. He dodged and punched. There were chunins, jonins, and, ("Oh joy…") special, elite Anbu. There were also members of the HyÅ«ga clan, Shikamaru clan, and even the Inuzuka and Akimichi clans. Great, he was screwed. Kyuubi pondered what had he done to receive such bad luck, but then again he had killed a lot of people during his long and lengthy existence. If the attacks kept up for much longer, he would likely get roasted, toasted or turned into a porcupine. Thank god, there were no more Uchiha except Sasuke and the weasel. He needed a plan. His clone was still around. He saw the Hokage without any guards and grinned. Then someone leg connected with his gut. He swore and pulled off another katon jutsu and scorched the Nin. His chakra was there but his body was reacting slowly and getting exhausted. At this rate he really might die.
"Hokage-sama!"
The Third nearly jumped out of skin. He was too busy watching as Konoha's Nins try to kill the Jinchūriki. What would the Fourth say if he saw this day? 'I failed you Yondaime,' The Third thought sadly.
"Hokage-sama, you should really get your wound treated," said the medic Nin hesitantly. Sarutobi merely nodded too busy watching the fight to notice the medic Nin wearing a sadistic grin. It was too late when he felt the kunai pressed against his skin. The Nin had a firm grip on his arm and if he moved he knew he would slit his own throat.
The clone grinned and yelled "Stop! Or I will kill the Hokage of Konohagakure." All fighting stopped. The Nins cursed when they saw their hokage in the arms of the clone. The clone grinned sadistically.
"If you come any closer, I will kill him,"
 
$#@%$%$&%^^*(&*()
Kyubichan: oh, no
Kyubi: yes, fate has changed to my favor
Please review my work.
…………………
…………….
…………..
……..