Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Once Upon A September ❯ Who Dared Talk To ME That Way ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Two: Who Dared Talk to ME That Way?   ----------    

It was Sakura's 2nd day at the school. Well, everything went so far so good. She knew every plausible place to be in, especially at their breaks and vacant times. Keiko had told her that the rooftop has a vivid view of everything, from the trees to the houses. It's located at the sixth floor and according to Hinata; no one goes up there for some big reason. That made Sakura curious.

At break time, Hinata and Keiko need to run errands for a teacher. So Sakura made her way to the top.

She didn't know someone else was there, in a corner. She didn't notice HIM. She stepped at the trellis and then sat at the terrace. She feels the autumn wind blowing and looks at the leaves flying with it. Maple-colored ones. She got one with her hand.

"This is life," she said in the air, "I HOPE MY PARENTS WILL COME BACK!" She sighed after shouting.
"…as if they'll hear me,"

"That's not life if you fall down," a cold voice somewhat familiar to Sakura said. She looked back, and she was surprised.

"NE!" she exclaimed. "I didn't thought that there's someone here,"

He shrugged. It was her seatmate, Uchiha Sasuke. He went beside her. "So, you really want to fall down ain't you?"

"Of course I'm not an amateur when it comes to height!" she said proudly. "I've beaten several boys in climbing the highest trees at Osaka!"

"Really," he scoffed.

"What's so indifferent?" she defiantly asked. "Ah! You are so cowardly to even climb up here!"

He shrugged again. "Of course not."

"Then do it!" she shouted. With one leap, he was sitting by her side.

"See?"

"Of course, baka, I have eyes," she said rigidly. He was looking at her.

"I know." ----------  

 

She stopped arguing with him and then she felt his silent presence. He was so simpatico to agree in what she just said to mock him. She just simpered. He was caught by her simplicity. Most girls would drool in his presence. And teachers usually pick on him, but still lest considerate, because his family runs half of the Academy. Her character is portentous to him... as if she'll knock him down.

He never felt that way. He's tough.

Sakura sighed. He is obscure. His eyes neither show an emotion. As he looks at her, she would flinch and look another direction, slowly moving away him. Sasuke knew she was a naïve about who HE really is. The bell finally rang and Sakura jumped away the terrace. She was expecting him to go with her too, and she sighed.

"Why does he want to be late?" she thought to herself. "Cute, but WEIRD." So she walked away and left him. He took a stolen glance at the girl.

"Ne! Sakura-chan, where have you been?"

"I went to the rooftop!" she exclaimed happily. "It was so cool. I sat on the terrace and the wind there seems good."

"So how do you find the view?" Hinata asked.

"Beautiful." she whispered. "Well, I met a weird guy up there."

"Who?"

And so he passed by, and Sakura pointed to him secretly. The two almost shrieked in fear.

"WHAT! You almost did suicide in arguing with him!" Keiko cried.

"Hn?" she asked. "Oh, I got to go." ----------  

 

Lunch came…

Hinata didn't want to pass the way where the Uchiha was standing calmly and with his hands on his pockets. She told Sakura once that he already made 17 students drop out. Whenever you did something bad to him or just hurt him, say foul words, this bully shall make your high school life hell. He had done this through junior high school. He has a good reputation in basketball and in being a heartthrob. But he is cruel in revenge. That's why he's usually called the "Avenging Demon".

"NO! Please, Uchiha-kun!" a boy shouts. He was held captive in Sasuke's hand, with his collar pulled up harshly.

"Oh no! That's what I was telling you, Saku---" Keiko said when she noticed her friend got near Sasuke.

"Sakura-chan!" the two girls shouted to take her attention. "DON'T!"

"Yamato-kun!" she said and then set her angry, burning eyes to Sasuke. "YOU!"

"Me?" he said, "so you want to be like him too?" Sasuke smirked at her and glared at her. Sakura felt some fear in her.

Yamato went out of Sakura's cradle and she noticed him ran to the principal's office. Sasuke already left.

"Too sad, he's dropping off now," a girl said. Sakura contemplated to herself about the Uchiha.

"He's cruel!" she shouted to herself as she ran back to her friends.

"Sakura, you shouldn't have talked to him like that!" Keiko cried.

"I don't care! Yamato is my Primary School classmate," she said angrily. "He'll get what he wants! I hate him!"

"Oh no," Hinata began. "Whatever you are planning, don't do it!" ----------  

 

 

And that afternoon, Sakura finds the Uchiha despite the fact that she knew about him and the things he just did. Even her friends can't control her. Near outside the school gate Sakura saw Sasuke unchaining his motorcycle carefully. Still with his cold onyx eyes, he looked at someone who and been staring at him for a long time. He wore his helmet and looked at her too.

"What do you need?"

"…" she felt so stupid in front of him while she glared at him.

"Go ahead, I'm not going to kill you," he replied softly, not trying to scare her. He released the motorcycle and rode on it.

"You already are licensed to drive that vehicle?" she asked him.

"Yeah," he said, "Is that all you will ask?"

"Iie! Matte!" she called unto him and he's somewhat caught by her call. "…Anou… Arigatou a while ago, But…"

"That? Oh, I should be saying that to you, I made it not to ruin my reputation. And why did you released a word but?"

"I don't get it. Is being late a fine thing? And what did you do to Yamato? God! You're hateful! I hate you for doing that!"

"They all know me as a tough guy and a bully around her…," he said as he smirked and drove towards her. He can see fear in her eyes. "You look so tough in talking that way to me… because of that, you'll gonna taste hell…"

Her eyes burned. "Then do it!"

"Feh," he sneered, "You won't stand it. I'm warning you."

"Okay, Mr. Tough Guy," she said and chuckled. She looked at him angrily. "That was a very nonsense reason! You know we shouldn't take studies for granted. And why force a student drop his studies? I HATE YOU!"

"Why do you care?" he asked. "One more time you laugh, you'll gonna get your first kiss…" he even taunted.

She was flushed. "And how do you say I wasn't kissed?"

"Well, I…" he began "Never mind it,"

"How about you? Have you kissed a girl before?"

He blushed, "Not yet,"

"And look who's blushing!" she said, and she knew they're already having a long conversation already.

"Hn," he said annoyed. "Where do you live?"

"And why will I tell?" Suddenly the lad went down his motorcycle, carried her up to his arms, and placed her gently on the motorcycle. He placed his own helmet to her now.

"There. Hush," he said as if he's cradling a baby, "just tell me where you live and I'll take you there."

"Hmm?" she asked him as she was blushing. She was too shocked to actually move, and her heartbeat is so fast when he's around. "LET ME GO! It's none of your business. You can leave me here and I'll still be buying something at Hon-ya, so…"

"No way," he said. "Just hold on tight and don't let go." He started the motorcycle and they moved. Sasuke can feel her tight grip in his waist, and he knew she never rides in a motorcycle. And to Sakura? Well, she feels really secured when she's with him.

"I'll never forget this day…," she whispered to the air. ----------  

 

 

"Here, you can leave me now." He looked up and saw it was an apartment. "And if you think I'll buy your kindness, NO WAY. You told me I'd taste hell, huh! But I won't give up on that!"

He chuckled. Then he faced her and made a mock face,

"It's too dark there," he said concernedly as he looked at her with worried eyes. "Since when did you moved in?"

"A week ago, so you can't come in. It's pretty messy up there," she said to him. "Ja"

"Hn, I don't care," he said. He pulled her wrist. "So what floor do you belong? I think on the third. A lot of people moved out from there."

"How do you know that?"

"Our family runs this apartment," he said to her. "And so, I have the right to go here, ain't it?"

She was shocked. "Did I say no?"

"I thought so," Sakura noticed that every resident that they passed by bows to Sasuke. She then authenticated it. "Who do you live with?"

"No one," She said and looked down. "I came here by myself,"

"Poor girl," he snorted, "and why?"

"Well, they both work. No time for me," she said, "Why would I rant anyway? At least I am free to do my thing!"

"Same," he said, "My brother left and went to the US too. I stay with butlers and maids. It's really boring there, you know. And I finally need someone."

"What do you mean? Like what?"

"My brother's getting married in a span of weeks. They keep on making me meet many girls so that as they say, I might have some sort of inspiration,"

"What does that imply?"

They stopped in front of her apartment.

"I need love… Lots of it…" he said. "To hell be with that thing," he said, his eyes flashing mysteriously. He cornered her against the wall, a smirk on his face. They have a very small distance between them, and his warm breath fans her sleepy eyes.

"Aah… I get it," she pushed him away her and smiled at him broadly. My God! He was to KISS me!

"Okay, see you tomorrow." he said and dawned a solemn look. "Good night, I wish you'll have lots of energy to stand everything."

"Hai… You bet! I won't give up on everything! Oyasumi." she closed the door, but then he prevented it.

"And umm…Sakura?"

"Eh?"

"Nothing, bye…" he left eventually.

He is some kind of weird guy, but he's cute! I think he just can't handle his emotions well and he doesn't know how to express it to someone. I wish I could help him… if only we can be closer… What are you thinking, for crying out loud! He is rich. You are heaven and earth apart!

"But…" a small voice whispered, "That is absurd. He hurt my old friend and I swore to have him revenge!"

She lied on her bed as she dreamed of the guy she met… Is it destiny meant for me, Kami-sama? To fall in love in someone far from me?

"Oh you, Uchiha Sasuke. I am beginning to hate you. You are one megalomaniac and you are unrightfully wrong to do that. Heck, even you own the half of the academy, it's still not right," she said. "You have a forbidden personality in the rule if life." ----------  

 

 

"Okay, Mr. Tough Guy," she said and chuckled. She looked at him angrily. "That was a very nonsense reason! You know we shouldn't take studies for granted. And why force a student drop his studies? I HATE YOU!"

"She said she hates me!" Sasuke contemplated to himself. "Hell, I guess I know what she wanted."
HE went to his room immediately and pulled out to a drawer.

"…no one dared speak to me like that," He smirked. "You're next, Haruno Sakura…"

He looked at his window and then closed the curtains. "I have 2 more before you," He smirked once more.

  ----------