Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ One Good Party ❯ Not So Wonderful Time ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

One Good Party
 
Summary: Everyone seems to be pairing up at the party except Sakura, who is getting a little too attached to a drink she doesn't know is spiked. Next thing she knows she wake up alone and naked in bed with no memory of what happened, and to make matters worse she is pregnant! (Kakash/Saku)
 
 
Chapter #1
NotSo Wonderful Time
 
 
(DISCLAIMER: I do not own Naruto! There I said it!)
 
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
 
Sakura hummed along happily to the up beat music on the dance floor sipping her fruit punch and talking with friends she knew back in the academy days. Everything seemed so perfect, and everyone was having a great time.
 
They had all finally reached a good age of 19 years, and the party was to celebrate the graduation of every young ninja in their year. Sakura was surprised how well everyone turned out, lots of them had passed their Jounin exams and were heading for promising carriers, and Sakura herself had just finished her training to become a metical nin.
 
Most childish rivalries had passed over years before, meaning a lot of them were the best of friends now. Naruto and Sasuke could be called friends if there was no other word but at least they were no longer at each others throats. Ino, Sakura and Hinita had become the best of friends and often hung around together when they were not busy with their new jobs.
 
Sakura had to yell at the top of her lungs for her friends to be able to hear her, “I have got to go to the bathroom!”
 
Ino and Hinita nodded and continued to dance as Sakura made her way through the crowd in the direction of the girls' room. The crowd was rowdy and she was being hit and bumped into left and right until one caught her off guard and made her stumble.
 
She closed her eyes preparing to feel the wood floor … but it didn't happen. All she felt was a firm hand on her arm stopping her from doing a face plant into the floor planks. She opened her eyes to be looking up into an all too familiar masked face, his one visible eye looking down at her with amusment.
 
“I thought I taught you better than that Sakura,” the ninja laughed, “you don't let your guard down even when you are at a party.”
 
“Thanks Kakashi Sensei,” Sakura smiled and got to her feet.
 
“Sensei? I'm not your Sensei anymore Sakura,” Kakashi said amused.
 
Sakura laughed, “Whatever. Thank you anyway. I need to go answer the call of nature, I'll see you later.”
 
“See ya.”
 
Kakashi wondered off carelessly into the crowd and Sakura finally made her way to the bathroom.
 
After she was finished Sakura checked herself in the mirror to make sure nothing was out of place. She was wearing little makeup for the party, not that she needed much anyway. Sakura had grown up well into a beautiful woman over the years. Her long pink hair was about waist length now, and was wavy from having it in a braid most of the time. Sakura's eyes had turned a more brilliant shade of green if it was possible, and with most of her baby fat now gone she was curvy and rather more feminine looking. She was wearing a light green tank top that was slightly baggy on her and bunched up slightly on the curve of her waist, and a blue short fanlike skirt that only made it half way to her knees.
 
Her friends had grown up in the same way; all of their more feminine features had become more define especially in Hinita. Her hair had grown to the ends had barely touched her shoulders and her curves were more defined than any of her friends.
 
After fixing her light lipstick Sakura headed back out again to find her friends on the dance floor again, but for some reason she could not find them.
 
Neither of them were where Sakura last seen them so she searched. She searched for tem for quite a while but could not find them for the life of her. They were not eating by the snack table, they were not anywhere in the dance area, they were not by the bathrooms, the only other place to check was in the next room where all the couches and the TV with the current soccer game was playing.
 
There they were on the couch, but it was not just the two of them sitting there cheering for the home team, they were with two all too familiar boys. Naruto and Sasuke.
 
Both boys had changed almost more so than the girl's had, Naruto especially.
 
Naruto had build a bit of muscle since the old days, not so much that he was called buff but it made a difference after the baby fat had gone from him also. His face was much more angular and defined, especially around the jaw and cheeks. His eyes had become somewhat narrower but not by much, and he had a small bit of blonde facial hair growing on his chin.
 
Sasuke had grown much taller than Naruto who was always shorter than everyone. His hair was a bit longer and shaggier these days and his shoulders had grown too. Sasuke had a much paler face and the same old dark eyes that had sunken in somewhat giving him a more mysterious look.
 
Hinita was smiling shyly as Naruto slung his arm over her shoulders and pulled her closer, laughing and cheering the loudest like good old Naruto always did. Hinita was cheering a bit too but was still to shy to be as outgoing as her long time crush, but seemed to be in heaven being in his embrace.
 
Ino was sitting on Sasuke's lap laughing and clapping her hands every time the home team got a goal. Sasuke didn't seem as excited about it but the beer he was drinking seemed to be slowly loosening him up.
 
Blushing Sakura left the room to go back out to the dance floor, Ino and Sasuke … I knew they liked each other…she knew I liked him too. Now what am I supposed to do? My best friends abandoned me and now I have no one to hang out with here.
 
Sakura decided to get something to drink to clear her mind, but no matter how many times she tried to change the thoughts in her head her vision began to blur when the thoughts of Sasuke not being hers came back. She knew she should be happy for her friends but her jealousy was getting to her.
 
How could Ino do this to me, right in front of me, Sakura thought angrily taking a good full cup of punch, not paying attention to the empty liquor bottles that were sitting next to it, This cannot be happening to me! Both of my friends just left me to be alone at this party for boys…why is it that I am the only one left without someone? It's been like this from the very start the one man I loved never returned my feelings and now the one man that liked me has found someone else.
 
She took a rather large gulp of the punch ignoring its funny taste, They always say that is someone for everyone…everyone except me that is. I am the on left alone. I am always the odd one out.
 
Pouring another generous cup of punch she swallowing it in one swing, that was when a large wave of dizziness started to hit her, but she pushed it aside and took another cup of the punch. She downed this one on two quick gulps and finally crushed the plastic cup in her fist in frustration.
 
I better go home, Sakura thought as her mind got more and more fuzzy. So taking another quick sip of the drink strait from the ladle she pushed herself away from the table and stumbled across the room.
 
For some reason her legs would not co-operate. Every step made her feel like she was about to fall to the floor and her vision was beginning to fail her.
 
What is wrong with me, Sakura's mind struggled to remain in control of her body, why can't I feel anything? Why can't I walk anymore?
 
Slowly Sakura's shaking legs brought her down to her knees right in the middle of the dance floor. She sat there for a little while as most of her consciousness left her and her vision only allowed her to see a swirl of blurry colours and her head only registered the dull soft thud of music in the distance.
 
“Sakura,” a voice called to her, but it was distant and echoed.
 
She tried to reach out to whoever it was until her hand met someone else's. Her heart skipped a beat when she held that person's hand, it made her almost feel safe.
 
Tears slid silently down Sakura's cheeks as whoever it was pulled her close with strong protective arms. She cried silently into his chest not wanting him to let go.
 
He whispered something soothing into her ear but exactly what Sakura did not know. The part of her mind that did all that was not functioning and everything was pretty much a spinning mess, all except the feeling of being held close and safe to someone.
 
“I love you,” Sakura whispered snuggling her face into the warmth of the stranger's chest and falling asleep.
 
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
 
Ok yes this is a fairly short chapter but I am going to start making them longer. This is just a thing to set up the story for you guys. This is my first Naruto fic so review and tell me how I'm doing please! I thought since I saw so many Sakura/Kakashi pairings I would try one of my own!
 
Next Time:
 
Sakura wakes up alone with the worst headache of her life and her first hangover. Thing is she doesn't remember how she got home from the party and how she woke up naked in her apartment…