Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ One Good Party ❯ For My Little Girl ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter #10
For My Little Girl
 
 
Disclaimer: Ok I admit it I do not own Naruto or any of the Naruto characters … You can put down the torches and pitch forks now guys … guys?
 
I am thinking you'll all like this chapter…
 
Oh yes I would also like to say that I am using all the extra baby names I liked in Part 2 One Extraordinary Child ok? There is no point not using so many great sudjestions.
 
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
 
Kakashi looked up at the window up on the next story; there was no getting in that way anymore, at least not without waking Sakura. He would have to go in through the door this time, it would be a simple matter to pick the lock, he would just have to be careful Hinita and Ino were not still awake.
 
So he set off, being a Jounin he was skilled in such things as not being noticed in the night. He was like a ghost in the moonlit night; he was able to move without making a sound or disturbing anything.
 
Moving quickly he pulled out a piece of wire and slipped into the key hole, it only took him the best of a minute to get the lock to release and he was able to ease open the door.
 
He slipped in, slowly closing the door behind him and locking it again to be sure nothing was out of place or looked like it had been forced. The apartment was dark, this was to be expected, it was after all three in the morning. Hours after all the guys and Tsunade had headed home.
 
It was virtually silent accept for Ino's light snoring, but he would be able to avoid the other two girls altogether. Kakashi was not interested in them.
 
Kakashi headed for the bedroom where Sakura and her baby were sleeping, and being as silent as possible he pushed the door open and entered. In Sakura's room the curtains had not been drawn so the moonlight made it easier to see than in the rest of the house.
 
Sakura was sound asleep in her bed and so was the baby who was sleeping in the baby basket beside the bed.
 
His eye focused on the infant as he knelt by the basket and in one smooth motion pulled off his mask. None of his friends had ever actually seen his face, though even now he allowed his headband to hang over his Sharingan eye. Kakashi had a young face with rather pale fair skin.
 
She deserves to see my face, he thought to himself as he looked down on the infant.
 
Almost as though the baby had sensed the presence of someone her small eyes slid open, and she looked up at the silver haired Jounin. Her large green eyes seemed to just be taking him in slowly, and what was amazing she remained completely calm. Most young children would start crying if they woke up to see a dark man staring down at them but Sakura's child seemed to know different, she seemed to know that this man meant her no harm.
 
The Jounin slowly picked up the infant from her bed and she still did not cry. He sat in the corner of the room with his back to the wall just holding the girl in his arms as she gazed up at him with curious eyes.
 
You know who I am don't you, Kakashi thought as he stroked the baby's thin silver hair.
 
“Her name is Gina if you were wondering,” came a tired voice from the bed.
 
Kakashi looked up in surprise to see that Sakura was sitting up in bed looking at him.
 
“How long have you been awake,” Kakashi asked getting to his feet with the baby still in his arms.
 
“I was never asleep,” she replied softly, “I thought you would come Kakashi.”
 
“How long have you known?”
 
“A while now, I knew for sure after I saw Gina for the first time,” Sakura smiled, “Gina is quite the child to know her father at first sight. She may have my eyes but she looks like you Kakashi.”
 
Kakashi gave a small smile and sat on the edge of the bed with his daughter.
 
“Gina,” he laughed, “How appropriate.”
 
“I thought so,” Sakura shrugged gently taking the baby from Kakashi's arms, “I knew since you didn't get to actually see her before you left earlier you would come.”
 
Kakashi nodded, “I made that promise the night of the party, you asked me not to leave you alone so I didn't. I always came back to see you Sakura, I came to see you many nights.”
 
“Now you have a daughter and you have to make the same promise to her the same thing Kakashi. She loves you Kakashi you know that,” Sakura whispered giving Kakashi a kiss on the cheek, “Just like I do.”
 
This time Kakashi could not hide a blush with his mask, it showed up scarlet on his cheeks. He had always loved Sakura, he just never could find the words to say it out loud, but it seemed as though Sakura had just said it for him.
 
“Hatake Gina,” Sakura said thoughtfully looking down at her daughter, “Sounds cute doesn't it?”
 
Kakashi smiled taking Sakura's hand and sliding off the bed so he was on his one knee, “Of course its not officially Hatake until her mother takes her father's name, and to do that we would have to be married…”
 
“Kakashi…”
 
“I may not have a ring for you right now but,” Kakashi smiled, “Sakura will you marry me?”
 
“Yes…”
 
To be continued…
 
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
 
Hehe! As I promised I am coming up with a part 2 to this story a bit further into the future, it is when Gina is a young teen. I promise to have the Part 2 up as soon as possible guys! I may not be able to update as often as I did for this story with school being just around the corner again.
Lil_Pix
 
One Extraordinary Child
Preview
 
“Gina get out of bed,” an annoyed woman's voice called.
 
I didn't move from my bed, I was way too tired and way to comfortable in bed. That was already the third time I had been called for breakfast and it would not be the last. People always said I was like my dad, my mom said I had even picked up his bad habits of always being late.
 
I continued just laying there in by bed, I wasn't exactly sleeping, who the hell can sleep with a pillow over their heads anyway? Besides what the hell were weekends for if not to sleep in and do whatever you want? These were the days I was made for, nothing sounded better to me than an entire day of doing nothing at all…unfortunately for me my mom usually had other plans.
 
Just as I was starting to get comfortable again I felt a firm hand on my shoulder that shook me in my bed, “Out of bed young lady its noon already! There is only so long you can sleep.”
 
“That is what you think,” I replied through the fabric of my pillow.
 
“Gina,” my mom said in her usual venomous tongue.
 
There it was the ten second warning bell. I knew the tone well enough to know it meant `out of bed or you're grounded' and that was the last thing I needed.
 
“Why do you have to be so stubborn,” I heard my mom sigh.
 
I smirked lifting my head from the pillow, “Dad says I remind him of you at my age.”
 
“Look who's talking young lady,” she snapped at me, “Who are the daughter and father who have a strong reputation of tardiness?”
 
“No I get all that from him, the attitude is all yours mom.”