Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Out of the Blue ❯ Team Ino meet the Girls ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello again, it's me! Your freaky little Air Bender/Ninja host…oh why do I bother. Anyway hope you like, please review, all that jazz…
 
“Lord Almighty Maddie! No wonder you two get along so well!” Lucy sighed in frustration as Naruto and Maddie raced each other to see who could eat their reman the fastest. Maddie was winning so far by about ten mouth-fulls. Kaka
\shi was laughing as Naruto smeared the sauce that it was in over his face as he ate. Emily and Sasuke were just talking quietly about stuff going on in the village when Emily heard something coming from down the street. She lifted the fabric that was shading her and Sasuke from the midday sun and looked out.
“What's that noise?” she asked. Sasuke looked out of the shop, there was a scream of delight from down the street and Sasuke groaned.
“Oh crud!” he hissed dropping some coins onto the table and running out of the reman shop. Before anyone could say anything to stop her, Emily leaped out of her seat and ran down the street after him. Even though Sasuke was a very fast runner, Emily easily caught up with him with the help of her Air Bending powers. She ran up beside him once she had caught up.
“What is it Sasuke?” she asked while running along beside him. Suddenly he grabbed hold of her arm and yanked her into an alleyway off to their left.
“Wha…?” she began, but she was cut off when Sasuke covered her mouth with his hand. She looked to the side as she heard a large group of people running down the street. It was a group of giggling and cooing girls.
“Sasuke-kun? Where did you go?” some of them yelled.
“Please come out! You know you want to!”
“Sasuke-kun! I love you!”
Sasuke kept his hand over Emily's mouth until the group of annoying girls had gone passed. Emily smirked at him and he let go of her mouth.
“Fan-girls I presume?” she smiled. Sasuke nodded. Emily giggled.
“You seem pretty popular with all the girls' here.” laughed Emily evilly as they both walked out of the ally together. All the fan girls had moved on from where the two of them were now. Sasuke immediately shoved his hand into his pockets once they were out in the open. Emily looked around the street.
“Maybe we should go back and see if Maddie and Naruto have finished their reman yet.” giggled Emily. Sasuke smiled at her and they both started walking down the street together.
It took them quite a long time till the reman shop came back into sight again, but it didn't really mater that much, the both of them spent the whole time walking back to the shop just talking.
“Again I say; you are the weirdest person I have ever met, Emily.” Sasuke smiled. Emily laughed again.
“I know.” she smiled.
“Neh! Sasuke-kun!” came a female voice from the crowds of people on the street. Emily looked round to see none other than Ino, Shikamaru and Chouji walking towards them from out of the crowds. Ino was smiling flirtatiously at Sasuke as she moved towards the two of them. Emily gave her a polite smile which she completely ignored.
“Sasuke-kun. I was just looking for you. Listen, do you want to go with me to the dance evening tomorrow night at seven?” she asked batting her eyelashes. Emily raised any eye brow at her. She already knew that Ino was crazy about Sasuke, but she was just being plain rude now.
“No thanks.” he said in monotone, “I'm training that evening anyway.”
Ino's pale blue eyes drifted over to Emily who once again tried to smile at her. Ino glared at her.
“And just who are you?” she asked rather savagely. Emily's smile faded, now she was annoyed.
“My names Emily, not that it's any concern of yours.” said Emily coolly. Ino snorted.
“Weird name, anyway, why are you hanging around with Sasuke? Cant you tell when you're not wanted?” she sneered. Sasuke saw flames burning in Emily's dark blue eyes as she clenched her fists.
“For a start, personally I think Ino is a weird name. And second, who in the world gave you the right to boss me around you dumb blonde (I know I'm blonde in real life and please don't kill me for saying that but it fits the sentence).” snorted Emily, placing her hands on her hips. Sasuke laughed inside his head. He had always thought Ino was a bit of a dumb blonde, but he never though that someone would ever have the guts to say it to her face. Ino's eyes widened with fury.
“How the hell did you know my name?!!” she yelled, making a few people on the street turn and look. A smirk crept over Emily's face as she looked at Ino furious face.
“That's for me to know, and you to never know.” Emily chuckled. Ino walked forwards and gave Emily a good hard shove backwards. If looks could kill, Ino would be six feet under the ground by now. Emily had a furious look on her face as she gave Ino a harder shove so she actually fell backwards into Shikamaru.
“What is your problem?!!!” yelled Ino as she climbed up off Shikamaru. Emily narrowed her eyes.
“You are my problem!”
“Go rot in Hell you cow!!!”
Emily moved so fast that if you blinked, you would miss it. She threw her hands out in front of herself.
“Air Slider!!!” yelled Emily as two jets of strong, fast moving air shot out of the palms of her hands and slammed into Ino. Ino was thrown backwards into a building, but she was quick to recover.
Ino whipped out four shuriken with both her hands and threw them at Emily, who made the air around her swirl and expand, sending the shuriken flying back to their owner who dodged them.
“Emily! Let's just go! You're just throwing away your energy on her!” said Sasuke loudly.
“Guys! Help me out here!” yelled Ino to her two teammates who just looked at each other. Ino growled a series of curses as she took a running kick at Emily. Emily hadn't been paying close enough attention, so she received a hard kick in the midriff from Ino. She was sent flying back until she collided with a tree with a loud thump.
“Emily!” yelled Sasuke as Emily crumpled to the ground and didn't get up again. Suddenly Sasuke spotted Naruto, Sakura, Maddie, Lucy and Kakashi coming out of the reman shop, all of them except for Lucy had frozen with shock. Lucy dashed forward, grabbed Ino by the shoulder and spun her around.
“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO EMILY YOU COW!!!!!!!!” she screamed into Ino's face so loudly it made Ino jump. But she quickly regained her cool composure and smirked.
“We just had a little disagreement and she lost.” giggled Ino cruelly glancing over at Emily's limp form. Lucy tried to push past Ino but Ino pushed her back.
“Cut the sick hysterics you blonde bimbo! Let me passed!” Lucy yelled. Ino just smiled wickedly and didn't move.
“You can't help your friend now, she's finished.” smirked Ino. Lucy's amber eye seemed to blaze with anger.
“No she isn't!!!” shouted Lucy at the top of her lungs, “NOW GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!!!!!!”
Suddenly Lucy's hands caught fire. Ino screamed and jumped back in alarm. Lucy had fire burning in the palms of her hands, and yet in wasn't burning her. Instinct was screaming at Lucy to attack, so she did.
She raised her hands into the air; her eye's burning with hatred.
“Flame Sniper!!!” yelled Lucy as she sent a stream of bullet like flames shooting at Ino. Ino screamed and ducked just in time. The flames shot over her head, singeing her flawless blonde ponytail. Lucy ran forwards towards where Ino was getting up again, she raised her flaming fist into the air and sent it slamming into Ino's stomach. Sparks flew from the punch Lucy had placed as Ino flew across the street and banged into a large building. Lucy stood up strait again, glaring at Ino as she staggered to her feet again.
“You're…going to pay for that!” hissed Ino as she made a hand seal and focused her eyes on Lucy.
“Ninpou, Shintenshin no jut…” hissed Ino.
“Venus Fly Trap!!!” screamed Maddie, sending a shock wave from her hand into the ground. Suddenly, three huge roots sprang out of the ground and wrapped themselves around Ino, covering her mouth so she couldn't utter her Jutsu.
“Come near Emily again and I'll burn off the rest of your hair right off!!!” shrieked Lucy as Maddie and Sasuke rushed over to help Emily. Sasuke was the first to get to her. Gently he rolled her over onto her back, her eyes were closed but she was still breathing. Sasuke let out a sigh of relief.
“She just unconscious.” he breathed as all the others rushed over. Kakashi gave her a check over to make sure she was alright before getting up again.
“I think she'll be ok, she just needs to rest until she comes round.” said Kakashi, “Sasuke, can you, Sakura and Naruto help Maddie and Lucy get Emily up to their apartment? I need to talk to Tunsade-sama about what has happened.”
Sasuke nodded as he picked up the unconscious form of Emily in his arms. Her head flopped sideways onto his arm as Sasuke followed Maddie up to their flat. He couldn't help but blush slightly as Emily's limp arm brushed against his leg as he climbed the stairs to her room. Lucy had decided to stay downstairs and try and burn away the roots that still had a grip on Ino.
Maddie led Sasuke into Emily's room (that was dark blue every where) and he laid her down on her bed. Sasuke carefully made sure that her head was supported by her pillow before both he and Maddie went back down stairs and into the kitchen where Naruto and Sakura were waiting.
“You guys can stay here for a while if you want. I'm sure Emily will want to thank you for helping her once she wakes up.” said Maddie as she walked over to the kettle to make them all some jasmine tea.
“Thanks, but I have to get home.” sighed Sakura, getting up. Maddie nodded her head in consent. Naruto and Sasuke got up too.
“That's ok, we'll see you all tomorrow.” replied Maddie as she showed them all to the door. Lucy had just stormed through the front door in a towering temper; her amber eyes were practically on fire.
“That ungrateful, self-centered, snobbish, bitchy little…!” ranted Lucy as she stomped into the kitchen. Maddie sweat dropped.
“We'll see you tomorrow.” smiled Naruto. Maddie smiled back.
“Ya. See ya then.” and she closed the door.
 
Maddie is going to kill me for this. O well. Sorry it was a bit short. Please give me nice reviews and I'll make next one longer.