Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Parenting Skills ❯ Nicknames ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 5: Nicknames don't Cost a Thing. part one
Second day approaches and back to the park they go. And on their way to the park they meet Iruka.
“Yo Iruka,” Kakashi held his hand up.
“Oh it's that guy. Hi Scarface!” Taki waved at Iruka.
Iruka sweated, “My name's Iruka, not Scarface!”
“You're Scarface! You can't see that scar on your face that's why. Hmm yep,” Taki nodded.
“Um yeah. Whatever. Wher-”
“Don't `whatever' me!” Taki stomped her foot on his.
Tantrum this morning or what? Taki ran behind Kakashi's leg and stuck out her tongue to Iruka. Guess she doesn't like Iruka either. Apparently she stomps really hard cause Iruka saw his toes bleeding. Kakashi cleared his voice. Iruka had a blush coming on and Taki was glaring at Iruka.
“Iruka, we're going to the park,” he turned a page.
Iruka smiled at Kakashi, “I'll come with you.”
“Whatever,” Kakashi said.
Taki beamed at Kakashi.
…….
Shino or Neji show up yet. But it didn't mean anyone else was playing. Taki jumped back in the sandbox and messed up the same little girls castle. She was never going to finish making it with the one eye Godzilla around.
The mother wasn't around to see it so Taki ran to the swings before the little girl started bawling.
“Uncle Kakashi, come and push me!” Taki screamed to him.
“That girls a loud one. Glad I didn't get stuck with her,” Iruka said.
“Humph, thanks for the support Iruka,” Kakashi turned the page and crossed the park to the swings.
Taki swinged her legs around, “Push me realllly high!”
Kakashi got her started off with a nudge with his one hand on the swing and one holding his beloved Make Out Paradise. Later she was pumping herself higher.
“Uncle!” Taki likes to be heard loud and clear.
“Yes, Taki?” his face was pointed to the book.
“Catch me I'm going to jump!” she let go of the ropes.
Kakashi caught her just in time before she ate sand. Taki brushed herself off and checked herself. She gave Kakashi the victory sign.
“I'm still waiting for my friends, Uncle. Go wait somewhere else,” bossy too.
Iruka was sitting at a bench now. He was still here? I should make him leave or something. Kakashi sat next to Iruka and brought out his book.
“So…” Iruka stated like a dumb butt.
“Hn,” Kakashi relaxed and slouched in the bench lower.
“You took Taki's presence very quickly.”
“Probably cause she's open. It looks like she doesn't like you too much,” Kakashi turned the page.
“Yeah. Guess we got off to a bad start. Right when I was done with my paperwork for the day they put her in my care. She was a mess and she was in a temper. She messed up my desk and had to rewrite the work I just finished,” Iruka sighed.
Kakashi just smiled.
…….
Meanwhile, back to Taki, she looked across the sandbox. She saw four people all by themselves. One with blond hair, you know who, was playing by himself building himself some underground tunnels. The second one with dark blue hair was happily running around the place. The pink haired girl was also by herself with her head in her knees. The last one was the one she stomped on. She was making another castle.
`Who should I talk to today?' Taki thought.
Taki decided to go by the bright colored hairs first. Meaning Naruto was first on her list. Taki ran over to him and almost fell.
“Woah. I almost fell. Heh he,” she laughed.
Naruto looked up at her, "Are you talking to me?" he looked surprise.
Taki looked around, "No one else is in this corner right? I'm Taki," she stuck her hand out to him.
He was still gaping up at her. He finally came to the conclusion that, yes she was talking to him, he shook her hand violently hard.
"I'm Naruto! And you messed up my underground railroad."
"Oh I didn't see. Who are those other people playing by themselves?" Taki pointed to the other three lonesome kids.
"The one with the red fan on his back is Uchiha Sasuke. The girl with the dark blue hair is Hinata. The lovely pink haired girl is Sakura-chan," Naruto heavenly sighed and stared at Sakura still crying.
"Need help digging?" Taki asked him.
No response. Now Naruto had hearts in his eyes. Taki pouted and walked over to the one named Sakura-chan.
"Hi I'm Taki. You must be Sakura-chan," she held out her hand to the teary girl.
The sniffly wide forehead girl looked up at Taki, "H-how do y-you know my name?"
"Naruto told me. Why are you crying like a little baby?" she pointed at the heart gazed boy.
Sakura sniffled again, "B-b-because people make fun of my big forehead," her hair was all over her face.
Taki eyed her carefully. She moved the hair out of Sakura's face.
"You're right. You do have a wide forehead. Who cares? That means you have a big brain. You must be pretty smart," Taki handed her a napkin.
"No. I'm not smart. People call me forehead girl," Sakura took the napkin.
"And why should you care about what others think? Look at me, people call me crazy. But do I look crazy to you?" Taki did a little pose.
Sakura looked at her, "Yeah you do," she gave her a smile.
"And do I look like I care about what you said?"
"I don't know. I can't read minds."
"Well I don't care. Come on," she took Sakura's free hand and dragged her over to the stricken blond kid.
"I stepped on his tunnels. You're gonna help him dig 'em," she simply said.
"But why! You stepped on them?" there's the crazy Sakura we all know and love.
"Be quiet Forehead Girl. You're gonna do it. Bye bye!" Taki walked off.
"Sakura-chan! Let's do it like Taki-chan said," Naruto answered.
'Taki's great. Leaving us alone like this,' Naruto blushed and handed Sakura a shovel.
………
"You're the one that's always on my jumping spot aren't you?" Taki stood over the girl.
Hinata glared at her, "Y-y-y-you're the one stepping on m-my c-castles!" she stuttered like always.
Taki laughed out loud, "You're stuttering like a jackrabbit. That's funny!" she kept on laughing.
"I-I-I d-d-don't stutter!" her fingers were already poking each other.
Taki rolled her eyes, "Your pants are on fire. Okay goodbye! I don't want to talk to you anymore."
………
Taki walked over to the boy with the red and white fan attached to his back.
'Now this boy looks like fun,' Taki grew a large smile.
Taki jumped in front of him and they both toppled over like bricks. Why? Cause dinky Sasuke was closing his eyes running around like a blind man on fire.
Sasuke got off of Taki, pulled her up, and dusted her clothes and his.
"Say sorry to me!" Taki shouted at him.
"Huh?" he looked up at her quizzically.
"You," she pointed at him, "rammed into me like a bull," she pointed to herself talking slowly.
Yep. That's how it looked like. Sasuke just kept blinking at her. Taki frowned.
"Are you slow?" she eyeballed him.
"No I'm not! I'm just slow at eating ramen that's all," Sasuke crossed his arms.
That sounded like a good excuse to Taki.
"Hello."
Taki looked to the left and saw a tall man walking over.
'Stranger danger!'
Taki jumped in front of Sasuke and held out her arms.
"Get away from us! We don't want your candy!" she glared up at him.
Sasuke whispered behind her, "He's my big brother, Itachi," he laughed.
The tallman, wait, boynamed Itachi chuckled and kept coming closer. Remember, he didn't kill his family yet. Just wait two more years cause Sasuke is still four years old. Nothing happens yet until he turns six.
"I saw you guys fall are you all right?" Itachi said.
Sasuke nodded. Taki kept looking at him.
"Is there something on my face?" Itachi smiled.
"How old are you?" her eyes slanted some more.
"I'm 11 years old," he said.
He killed his family at the age of 13, just giving you extra info. Taki eyed him some more and looked at the brothers.
'This guy has red eyes and Sasuke has black eyes. He's diseased if he has red eyes. The worst case of pink eye,' Taki thoughtfully thought to herself and took a step back just in case he did have pinkeye.
"I think you're lying. You have bags under your eyes," she pointed out.
Itachi smiled, "I didn't always look like this."
"He always looks like that," Sasuke giggled, that's hard to picture him giggling.
'He's 11 years old. Had bags, dark pink eye, and he's a liar,' she took another step back.
"What?"
"Um..." she looked all over the place, "Look!" she pointed to Kakashi.
They both looked. Sand sputtered to their shoes as they look back to see Taki running over to a white eyed boy.
"She's pretty funny," Sasuke said to his big traitor of a brother.
"Yep."

I'm sorry. I was and still am terribly distracted by gaiaonline, the tv, and sleeping. This week I'm swamped with work. Procrastinating is in my blood. Patient is a virtue, don't know what that means but that means you need it.