Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Path to Greatness ❯ Spin The Bottle: Akatsuki Style ( Chapter 27 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]



 
“Haoku … Haoku get up!” Itachi's voice came in a sharp whisper
 
“Huh … what do ya want?” She asked rubbing her eyes and sitting up
 
“We're playing a game, now c'mon, get up, get dressed and meet every one else in the training arena A.S.A.P.” He commanded grinning
 
“One condition … what are you up to Tach-san?”
 
(((Authors Note)))
Tach-san
Haoku's
Nickname
For Itachi
(((End Authors Note)))
 
He chuckled as he walked away turning around for a moment before her left “You'll just have to see.”
 
She sighed and did as she was told getting up and pulling on her black shorts and tank top. Sliding her feet into her black sandals then beginning the long eerie walk to the training arena. When she finally reach there six long minutes later she was appalled at what she saw, the whole Akatsuki, Na'ane, Zetsubou, and her cousin Eva all sitting in a large circle gawking at an empty Sake bottle that lay directly in the middle.
 
“Your turn Eva.” She heard Sasori said laughing a little.
 
Eva sighed and spun the bottle around. Every one anxiously watched it spin waiting for it to come to an abrupt halt before the one and only … Hidan!!!
 
The young blond girl seemed to shrink as she looked at the man she had spent nearly a quarter of a year with. “Sen-senspai-san!?!”
 
(((Authors Note)))
Senpai means
Upper classman
(((End Authors Note)))
 
“C'mon Eva … let's just get it over with …” Hidan mumbled looking down hiding that his face was tinted a light pink.
 
She nodded and crawled over to him slowly kissing him lightly.
 
Hidan wrapped his arms around her and deepened the kiss only to be pushed away.
 
“Hidan I swear I've told you a thousand times, I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!” She yelled holding up her ring finger, showing off her engagement ring.
 
“Sorry …” He mumbled
 
“Ah Haoku … just in time!” The leader cried
 
“Uh … um … what exactly is going on here?” She asked looking immediately at Itachi.
 
“Spin the bottle … duh!” Deidara yelled, “now c'mon and sit down, you can go right now!”
 
“Uh … sure … ok …”
 
She walked over sitting next to her cousin whose face was strangely red. “Um … Eva … you know you're blushing right?”
 
“”Ah shut up Haoku!” She snapped
 
She sighed ignoring her cousins tempter and embarrassment leaning forward to grasp the bottle, spinning it fiercely.
 
Every one watched in envy as the bottle slowed to a stop in front of Itachi.
 
Silence …
 
They shared an anxious glance towards each other. No one yet knew about their little love affair and they had no intention of telling any one, what they did now would either band any suspicion or give way to their largest secret being let out.
 
Her face tinted a bright shade of pink and she looked down to conceal it beneath her dark locks of jet black hair. “You … you don't have to if you don't want to … Itachi …”
 
To every one's amazement Itachi stood up willingly and walked across the circle to Haoku, stretching out his hand to help her up.
 
She took it, eyes watering with a glance that dared to ask him `are you sure?'
 
He wrapped his arms around her lower waist and pulled her close whispering in her ear softly. “I'm sure right now … it's time they know … it's been almost a month …”
 
She nodded and looked up at him all fear dissolving from her midnight blue eyes.
“I'm ready Tach-san …”She whispered back
 
He roughly pulled her closer her chest against his, lips locking on. From their eyes everything seemed to melt away and all they saw was each other.
 
“Dang Itachi let her breath!” Eva yelled breaking the moment into small shattered pieces.
 
“Is there something you haven't told me, Mistress?” Zetsubou asked standing up and looking down upon her and her lover.
 
“Yes … I-“
 
“Haoku and I are together now … we have been for a month today.” Itachi said giving everyone a glance to heed their words.
 
“Itachi you luck dog!” The leader cried out
 
“Itachi always get the girls …” Kisame muttered “Him and that stupid brother of his.
 
“Awwwww … kawaii desu nee?” Eva cried standing up and hugging her older cousin
 
“Shut up Eva … hey … c'mon … get … offa … me!!!” Haoku yelled laughing at the same time “Laughing … too … hard … can't breath!”
 
Eva laughed and let go. “Why didn't you tell me though?”
 
“Eva … if you hadn't noticed … we didn't tell anyone until now.”
 
“Oh …”
 
 
 
So Itachi and
Haoku have
Finally spilled
The beans about
Their love affair
But is Eva hurt that
Haoku hadn't told her?
Find out in the next chapter
Of
Path
To
Greatness