Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Path to Greatness ❯ "Shut Up & Kiss Me" ( Chapter 26 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]



 
 
Haoku sobbed, cursing under her breath as she rammed her head repeatedly against a cherry blossom tree that was evidently dieing and had been for a long time. “Stupid, stupid, stupid! Why … how could I think some one like him would like some one like me?”
 
“A large hand pulled her head away from the tree and forced her to look at the beholder.
 
“Because I do.” Came the only reply.
 
“I used to like your mother and now I see you and have met you, I see now … that I never loved her … I only-“
 
“Itachi … I … I love you!” She yelled as she shook her head, tears dropping to the ground like rain.
 
“Love you …” He finished as he took the woman he loved in his warm and surprisingly comforting embrace. “It's ok Haoku … I swear I'll never let anyone hurt you …”
 
“You already have …” She pushed him away then took his right hand, placing it lightly over her heart. “Right here …”
 
“I don't want to hurt you … not now … not ever … not anymore …”
 
“Con you … make it up to me?”
 
“What ever you wish …”
 
She rested her arms gently around his shoulders and kissed him deeply.
 
(((Authors Note)))
YES!!!
The first kiss
Finally!
Everything I
Have done
With this
Series so
Far has led
Up to this
Moment.
I hope you
All enjoy it!!!
(((End Authors Note)))
 
 
His arms slid passionately around her waist as he returned the kiss.
 
“Itachi Uchiha … I … I love you …”
 
He chuckled a little grinning at her, kissed her cheek then sat down below the slowly dying cherry blossom tree, leaning his head back against the trunk.
 
She sat next to him with out so much as a simple glance and she rested her head softly on his shoulder.
 
Not but a mere moment later his breathing slowed and he fell into the unconsciousness, a deep and dark slumber, sleep.
 
She smiled, leaned over and kissed him then whispered, her face a light cherry blossom pink “Sleep well my love.”
 
She watched him sleep for a few moments before drifting off to the realm of dreams herself.
 
Budump …
 
Budump …
 
Budump …
 
Budump …
 
Was all Haoku could hear as she felt herself being carried somewhere. There was a reassuring warmth that took her in its kind arms. She buried her face closer to the warmth that in reality was Itachi.
 
He grinned. ~Itachi's thoughts; She's cute when she sleeps … but it's noon and I've gotten tired of watching her after an hour …~
 
He chuckled “Rise and shine Haoku.” His arms released from under her letting her fall down the long shimmering waterfall into the still dazzling lake below.
 
Cool water rushed over her forcing a seeping chill to settle deep into her bones. Her first instinct was to last out at what ever had put her where she was then yell for help but the suddenly strong current pushed against her chest pushing on her chest forcing the air from her lungs. She watched the tiny bubbled move to the surface, to the light like tiny little jelly fish.
 
Itachi's attention was immediately drawn to the bubbles “Haoku …” He muttered running down the cliff jumping down the waterfall to the lake that waited before him.
 
By now she had rested soundly on the bottom of the lake her black hair flowing swiftly around her sand from the lakes floor rising up and out of sight.
 
Next this she knew she was above the surface in Itachi's arms coughing and spitting up water.
 
“Haoku are you ok?” He asked not daring to let her go this time.
 
“A little wet but ok …” She said sarcastically a smile forming across her face, a face that he had learned by now that meant she was up to something. She dove back under the water for a few seconds, when she resurfaced her cheeks swollen like a chipmunks.
 
“What the!?!” Itachi questioned. He forcefully poked her cheeks only to let a mouthful of water spray him.
 
“Hahahahahaha, you asked for it Tach-san” She laughed and dove back under water swimming away from the faux furious Itachi.
 
He captured her gaze under water after swirling her around to face him, they stared into each others eyes until they had to resurface to catch their breath.
 
“Would you hate me it I kissed you?” He panted after the long swim to the surface.
 
“I'd hate you if you don't, so please … shut up and kiss me …”
 
“He chuckled and once more took her in his arms and kissed her deeply on the lips.
 
BACK IN HAOKU'S TIME
 
A woman looked through a small cloud that displayed the event. Tearsd slid down her cheeks onto the dirty wooden floor below her.
 
“Itachi … I'm glad you've found your special somebody …” She sobbed “It's for the best … it's for my daughter … my darling little girl … Haoku … Haoku Hamagichi …”
 
Uh oh
Is Yaku
Jealous?
This
Cou;d
And probably
Will ruin everything
(if not cause some major
Problems) Find out how all
The pieces fit together in the end.
And how everything else begins .
In the nex. Chapters of. Path To Greatness.