Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Pieces Of Me ❯ Fissure ( Chapter 58 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Drabble Fifty-eight

Title: Fissure

Disclaimer: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto.

Summary: Sakura and Ino have an argument about who gets Sasuke. [SasuNaru]

A/N: ‘Ello all you lovely readers. This little doozey was actually my bestie/lover’s idea, so thank you Magical Angel for the wonderful idea. Only she shares my love for SasuNaru and all that is yaoi. ^_^ Thank you, sweetie. I love you with all of my heart, and I hope you read this soon…in my pants. Ja!

M/A: I love you with all my heart too. Glad I could help you out with this idea!!!




A tick was forming in his forehead as the two girls argued over whom he belonged to. He wasn’t a fucking possession, and besides, there was only one person alive that could ever claim to own him. And that person was presently trying to hold himself back from jumping the two girls. His bright blue eyes were narrowed in obvious anger, although Ino and Sakura probably thought the glare was for Sasuke. Without missing a beat, Sakura pulled back her fist and punched him in the side of his head.

“Stop glaring at Sasuke-kun, Naruto!” The pink haired girl shrieked, Ino agreeing with her-for once-as they both clung to the Uchiha’s arms. Naruto silently fumed as he slurped up his ramen, Sasuke’s treat for being a good boy all week. They had plans for the whole day-some really naughty ones, no doubt-and the girls latched to his boyfriend’s arms were ruining everything. The bastard wasn’t even making a move to throw them off, and that made the blond’s already sour mood go straight to the dogs.

“Bastard.” Naruto hissed, making sure Sasuke knew how angry he was that the dark haired boy just sat there like a fucking statue. It happened every time they were together, or at least, trying to be together. Every little plan they had was blown sky high by the two girls presently cooing at his silent lover. Naruto felt his blood boil in a way it hadn’t in years and had to calm himself down before he did something he’d regret. Like punching Sasuke just because he was frustrated.

Dark eyes focused in on the blond’s head and a dark scowl tugged down Sasuke’s features. The dobe had to know they couldn’t do anything with Sakura and Ino around. He valued the other boy’s safety, and the two kunoichi wouldn’t hesitate to beat him to a bloody pulp if they ever found out about their relationship. But, Sasuke mused, I can take care of his wounds later.

“Move it, Ino-pig!” Sakura hissed, shoving at her rival’s head. The blond girl shoved back, both unawares of the tick forming above a blue eye. There was the sound of chopsticks breaking in two as a stool clattered to the ground. A tanned hand found itself clenched in blue material-Sasuke’s shirt-and the dark haired teen was tugged off his stool, his lips clashing painfully with the blond boy’s mouth. A pleasant shiver made its way down Sasuke’s back, and he smirked into the kiss when he heard twin gasps.

When Naruto finally pulled away, panting slightly, Sasuke glanced at Sakura and Ino from the corner of his eye. Both girls’ were gaping at them, mouths opening and closing like fish out of water. Sakura looked like she wanted to cry and she was biting her lip. Hard.

“Damn bastard.” Naruto growled, placing his forehead against the smoother, paler one, thin fingers playing with the hair at the nape of Sasuke’s neck. The Uchiha breathed out a small laugh, and nuzzled his nose against the other boy’s whiskered cheek, not caring that the two girls were still watching.

“You love it.” He said simply. And Sasuke knew he was right, too. Except that they had probably just created a huge mess that would rain down on mostly Naruto in the form of beatings.



~Owari~