Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Rainy Days Never Stay ❯ 3 Years Later ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summary: Sasuke returns after almost three years to Konoha. He is determined to kill Naruto to prove he can kill his own brother to himself. Orochimaru is after him. Konoha is after him. But on the day he comes to Konoha, he encounters a different Sakura…and is distracted from his plan. ~ A Sasusaku Story (with other couples)
 
Rainy Days Never Stay
Chapter One
 
 
The raven haired boy began his long walk late at night. This would be the first time he would leave Orochimaru's hideout in the Sound. And for Konoha, of all places. But he had his mission, and that was to kill Uzumaki Naruto. “Sasuke…” Orochimaru had said that morning. “Sasuke, it is time.” “What?!” yelled Sasuke. “I still have to kill him! He's not dead yet! You said I would!” “Tomorrow,” Orochimaru said. “Tomorrow, we will become one.”
 
And that's when Sasuke remembered, the deal he and Orochimaru had made nearly three years ago. Orochimaru would train Sasuke and just before the three years were up, Sasuke would kill Itachi. However, the Akatsuki switched their whereabouts several times, and Orochimaru and Sasuke were never able to find him.
 
Sasuke knew, that the next day when he woke up, Orochimaru and Kabuto would be searching for him—they probably already knew where he was going. He wanted to test his new jutsus and skills after all, and why not on his old comrade, the one who haunted his dreams and nights? Sasuke had to kill him to forget all of those worthless memories.
 
Especially after what had happened—the new Squad 7, Naruto, Sakura, and Sai were sent on a mission to retrieve Sasuke. They did not succeed in the mission. They did, however succeed in seeing Sasuke's face after 2