Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Reincarnation (Sequel To Perfect Stranger) ❯ Two Years ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Its been two years since I've been captured by the infamous Akatsuki. Two years since a sea of darkness swallowed me up and never let me touch shore. I found out that there was 9 members, including the long-absent Konan. See what I mean? I told you that it would take too long to find out information about Orochimaru. The nine members are: Deidara, Sasori, Itachi, Kisame, Zetsu, Kakuzu, Hidan, Pein and Konan. Ever since I've been captured, I had to do the dishes, cook the food, laundry their disgusting clothes and clean up after themselves. You'd think that since they're grown men, they can do it themselves. I had the right to complain but… it wasn't so bad. Everyone saw me as a maid but they also had respect for me. The only ones who didn't treat me as a maid was Sasori, Itachi and sometimes Pein.
 
Its 3 o'clock. Ever since I've been doing the cooking, almost everyone gets too full to eat anymore that they just sleep it off. Lazy bums. And ever since that, I would always wait for them. I have always wondered why I was put on the Earth. Especially if I'm going to die soon.
 
“Naomi,”
 
I looked up. Itachi Uchiha. He was the most interesting out of all of them. I don't how, or why but he seemed much kinder than all of them put together. But why? He walked away without saying anymore. It meant that I have to follow him. I did of course. He led me to the bathroom. What next, you horny bum,? You're going to rape me in the bathroom? He told me to sit on the toilet. Lucky the seat was down. I mean, what kind of idiot would leave the seat up? Hmm… Deidara would. I sat down. The bathroom was big but small compared to some bathrooms.
 
“Close your eyes.”
 
I did. Then I felt something wet and cold touching my forehead. It felt soft. I lifted one eye open and saw Itachi kneeling to my eye level and washing my face with a damp towel. Why are you doing this? I closed my eyes and he went over my eyes softly. I reopened them and looked straight at his eyes. Why were they soft? I hadn't noticed that he stopped moving his hand just to stare at me as well. I kept looking at him. He had such yielding eyes. He had eyes that questioned everything about me. Yet as I stared, I felt terror and fear. I flinched away, as though I saw something so horrible. Why was I afraid? Why?
 
He then placed the towel in a chute that led to the basket in the laundry room. He looked at me. I couldn't look at him, not when the feeling of terror was still reminding me by the loud pounds of my heartbeat. He stood in front of me, blocking my view. He patted my head, as though I was an innocent kid. Why did it seemed that he was the saddest person in the world? A red light shone brightly and the whole scene around me turned a slightly red-pink shade. That red light meant that someone was coming. I quickly went downstairs to find the person already here. It was a blue-haired lady wearing the Akatsuki cloak. Well, at least I know that she's not an enemy.
 
“Who are you?”
 
Pein-sama suddenly appeared before her. He gestured his hand toward me. I wonder if found Orochimaru.
 
“She is Naomi. The girl that…special.
 
Special? That isn't the correct word. The correct word was demon or monster or… pawn for all I care. But why? Why did I care if I was classified as a pawn, or demon for that matter? I wanted answers but throughout my whole life, I had always search for the answers. Something inside me wanted to cry. It wanted me to cry it out, but alas I didn't. I watched Pein talk to the girl. She's probably that girl Konan. Like there's a difference. She quietly pushed Pein aside, leaving him in astonishment. She stood in front of me.
 
“You used to be a ninja right? Well then, show us your moves.”
 
Moves?! So what if I used to be a ninja. After my two years of overstayed welcome, I haven't done anything that would have something to do with ninjas. I felt a slash of panic. I could probably defend myself and attack with just regular shurikens and kunais, if I had any, but I don't! Now it didn't surprised me anymore, or worried me. As I walked through the set of double-doors, I hoped that I would die trying to get away from this accursed curse. I wanted to be set free.
 
“Deidara, you will fight her,”
 
I knew Deidara. I knew his technique of using explosion `art'. Good, I wanted him to fight me. So then my death would be much quicker and less messy so that they don't have to clean it up. Oh my, I'm being very pessimist aren't I?