Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Respect & Understanding ❯ Innocent Lies and Dangerous Liasons! ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. I'm just a very obsessed KakaSaku writer.
 
 
Chapter 10: Innocent Lies & Dangerous Liasons!
 
 
A bright glare slipped through Sakura's closed lids. She felt the hard grass covered ground beneath her and the sounds of birds alerted her that she was indeed outside. A great warmth enveloped her on all sides and she could faintly smell some thing closely resembling…
 
`I swear I smell….dog…'
 
Sakura forced her eyes to flicker open and after her pupils adjusted to the brilliant glow of the sun she found two big brown eyes staring into her own.
 
“What the…!”
 
Sakura tried to scramble away from whatever owned those mud colored orbs, but she regrettably found her body pinned in place. Sakura stopped her struggling when a voice called out to her obviously annoyed.
 
“Girl, aren't you a kunoichi, why would you be afraid of a cute little dog?”
 
`Wait…I know that voice…'
 
Sakura freed her left hand from whatever was holding her down to rub the sleep out of her eyes. Sakura almost yelped in surprise as she found Pakkun staring at her lazily from his resting spot somewhere above her stomach. He was lying down on the traveling cloaks.
 
When Sakura turned her head to the left she found a considerably larger black furred dog by her side and when she turned to the left she found a shock of silver hair in her face and another similar dog somewhere behind it.
 
Sakura scrutinized the silver patch to find a handsome face below it, resting peacefully in the crook of her neck.
 
`Kakashi…' She couldn't suppress the smile that filtered out.
 
Pakkun's voice brought her attention back to the area above her stomach and kakashi's back.
 
“I see, waking up to see a cute dog frightens you, but waking up under him does not.”
 
Pakkun punctuated his sentence with a raised eye. Sakura ever the morning person pursed her lips and glared.
 
“Pakkun, you and I both know he saved my life, nothing more and nothing less.”
 
`Why am I explaining my self to a dog…?'
 
The small pug huffed in response, lazily stretched and then got up on his four paws. Sakura watched him as he walked closer and closer to her face. She raised her eye brows at him in question. Pakkun stopped and planted his butt on Kakashi's shoulder and then tapped a soft padded paw to Kakashi's cheek.
 
“Ka-ka-shi….Kakashi…”
 
Said elite shinobi woke with a start, raising his head from its position to stare down at the woman below him with sleep blurred eyes.
 
“Kakashi you sleep like a log, she must have worn you out from…saving her life.”
 
Sakura never knew the pug had it in him to have a sense of humor.
 
`Stupid dog…'
 
Kakashi continued to stare down at her somewhat confused; his voice was semi hoarse when he spoke.
 
“Sakura…what happened to your voice?”
 
Pakkun rolled his mud colored eyes and tapped a pink padded paw to Kakashi's cheek to get his attention. Sakura tried in vain to stifle her giggles behind her left hand. Kakashi turned his head to find himself eye to eye with his favorite tracking hound. Pakkun backed up to stop from going cross eyed.
 
“Kakashi, it is about time that we returned…the wife is going to have my hide.”
 
“Hai, hai thank you old friend.”
 
Pakkun turned to Sakura and gave her a final smug look and a raised eye before disappearing in a poof. The other two dogs closely followed suit. Sakura was now left with a naked Kakashi still sprawled on top of her. Said man looked down upon her with concern in his dark eye, the other was closed.
 
“Are you feeling alright?”
 
Sakura looked down at their entwined bodies and for the life of her could do nothing as a full body blush covered her skin. She looked to the side, chewing her bottom lip, smiling as she answered.
 
`This is stupid I stared at him the entire time he undressed me, but I can't even look at him now! Gah!'
 
As Sakura thought about the night prior she had to admit that the shock of hypothermia had helped in that matter.
 
“Um, yeah all things considered….”
 
Kakashi sleepily smiled down at her as his body rose to get off. Other parts of him were “awake” as well and he wanted to put some space between them before she noticed. Sakura in a bout of foolish self consciousness grabbed his shoulder and roughly pulled him back down in a blind panic.
 
Not anticipating her reaction he fell back down slightly crushing her body beneath him. The wind was knocked out of her, but she was covered and that was all that mattered to her at the moment. Kakashi raised his head to look down at her again, this time with an anxious questioning look.
 
“Sakura?”
 
Sakura stared up sheepishly into his startled mismatched eyes. Then she looked every where but at him as she spoke. Kakashi silently thought it was the cutest thing he had ever seen. His worried gaze melted into a wry smile, one that Sakura happened to miss as she refused to look at him.
 
“Uh, maybe you shouldn't get up right now. Yeah, now's not a good time.”
 
Sakura continued to try to hold him down with one arm. She gripped his back as if her life depended on it. Kakashi was starting to get the jist of her actions. Knowing this he decided since she was no longer in danger of impending doom, she was now fair game to have a little fun with.
 
With that in mind he lowered his mouth to her ear and hovered there for what he knew was an agonizing lifetime to her, but in reality just a few seconds. His voice was uncharacteristically low when he spoke as he tried to keep all mirth at bay.
 
“Sakura, I've already seen you naked…”
 
Her embarrassment was quickly being replaced with anger, he was messing with her and she knew it.
 
“I know that, you ass.”
 
To accentuate her words she dug her nails faintly into his back. This actually had the complete opposite effect she had been going for. He was nothing if not a pervert. It would be safe to say that the famous Copy Ninja was a closet hentai that enjoyed a little “rough housing” now and again. In fact, he was enjoying her anger just a tad too much and in the next second she felt how much indeed.
 
Her body stiffened underneath him as she drew in a sharp breath. She turned to look at him in shock, eyes wide. He in turn gave her a lazy its-your-own-fault stare right back. Her shocked gaze swiftly turned to an angry glare. Kakashi decided to speak to try to sort the situation out.
 
“You started it.”
 
This in turn caused Sakura to scoff completely forgetting about her initial shock.
 
“Excuse me? Who was the one who used his “sexy voice” saying “Sakura, I've already seen you naked….”?”
 
Kakashi had to give her credit for the attempt, but noted that she failed entirely to capture the essence of his “come hither-ness”.
 
“That may be so, but you didn't have to enforce the use of your nails.”
 
He raised a lazy silver eyebrow at her. Sakura angrily rolled her eyes in annoyance.
 
“Well, I wouldn't have if I would have known how much of a demented pervert you are!”
 
Kakashi opened his scarred eye and raised that silver brow as well.
 
“Demented Pervert?”
 
Sakura looked at him defiantly.
 
“Yes!”
 
Kakashi closed his red orb again as he responded in a bored tone.
 
“I seem to recall another “demented pervert” eyeing some one else up as he took off his clothes last night.”
 
`Damn it…!'
 
The knowledge that he was absolutely correct ate her up inside making her blood boil. She hated, absolutely hated it when he was right. She seethed in silence as he bent down to her ear again. She tried to jerk her head away but her neck could only move so far since he had her pinned to the ground. His voice found her ear regardless.
 
`There he goes with that stupid voice again…doesn't he know what that does…of course he does….the bastard…'
 
Kakashi had indeed felt the girl's eyes on him. Unfortunately he had no way of knowing what she had been thinking, if anything while he had disrobed by the fire. Her face had remained as his own usually had, blank and expressionless. Her silence now was starting to tell a tale though. He couldn't resist a little playful teasing.
 
`This should be interesting…'
 
“You did, didn't you?”
 
`How could I not…?'
 
Sakura vehemently shook her head in the negative under him while keeping her eyes averted, an all too telling blush creeping across her cheeks. Kakashi kept his face emotionless as he gazed down upon her. Sakura closed her eyes tightly as she felt his warm breath on her ear and neck yet again.
 
`She lies…but did she…?'
 
“Did you like what you saw?”
 
`More than you'll ever know…'
 
Kakashi suppressed the extreme urge to smirk as he gazed down upon her severely rigid form. Her eyes were wide and he could tell she was holding in a breath. Flashes of that very memory scrolled across her minds eye. A familiar feeling began to form in the core of her body just thinking about it and to know that, that very body was now lying on top of her own was a little slice of both heaven and hell.
 
Watching Sakura's jade eye's soften and slightly darken combined with their intimate position seemed to open a flood gate of suppressed emotion within the silver haired ninja. What he had been craving for the past few days was literally at his finger tips, actually under them to be more precise.
 
The current look in her eyes, even though they were still averted, blatantly told the shinobi that she at least shared some of what he was feeling. This knowledge drove his actions. The harmless game was quickly turning to something much more dangerous.
 
Boldly with unchecked emotion pushing him, he lowered his lips to her ear and gently brushed his bottom lip over her lobe. Sakura involuntarily shuddered from head to toe as he spoke.
 
`You liked what you saw just like I did….just like I do now.'
 
“You did, didn't you…” It was an accusing tone and a rather seductive one at that.
 
`I did, but I'm not telling you…I know your just messing with my head….you would never…no…it's impossible. There's no way you would ever break that no fraternization rule…'
 
Sakura was completely unaware or apparently in denial that the great Copy Ninja was starting to lose all form of control over him self. He was starting to act on pure instinct now. She was totally unaware of the reaction he was having to her…
 
…at least she was until she felt his soft lips press to the spot in between her neck and the corner of her earlobe. For some reason hearing her shaky intake of breath sounded so different than ever before to him.
 
His hands began to somewhat shake on the ground around her with the urge to touch and the need to feel… her warm flesh, her soft hair, her rapid heartbeat as it continued to beat faster….
 
He kept his lips pressed tightly to their spot on her neck, his body stiffly locked around hers afraid that even the slightest movement or sound on either of their parts might set him off. He was fighting for self control that normally was as fortified as steel.
 
`How does she do this to me…?'
 
Silently Kakashi was willing his body to try to return to some shred of normalcy, hoping, praying that Sakura would remain still and quiet for both her sake and his own.
 
At this point Sakura was becoming increasingly alarmed. Something was wrong, this was not normal. She knew Kakashi had used himself as a human blanket for her safety, but she knew that he would never touch her so intimately like he had just for the purpose of a game, a mind game. This was not his style.
 
`Could he really…'
 
“K-ka…kashi, what are you…”
 
Sakura hadn't meant for it to come out so whispered, so breathy but the way her body was now trembling beneath him it couldn't be helped.
 
`Oh god…'
 
The way she had said his name had left him hanging by a thread. It had been so painfully long since he had heard his name spoken like that and the fact that his name had fallen just so from her lips….
 
At this point his voice sounded strained and his breathing somewhat ragged. He was doing everything possible not to force his way completely on top of her. He was well on the way to losing himself completely, but he was definitely willing to draw his own blood if she didn't want this… if she didn't want him. Even so his voice sounded exceedingly needy when he next spoke almost close to begging.
 
`I need to know…I have to know…tell me you want this too…'
 
“Tell me Sakura; tell me the truth…please…”
 
Kakashi forcefully ripped his lips away from her skin and pressed his trembling forehead to her temple as she was still facing away from him. Sakura was already experiencing her own shortness of breath and the pumping of her blood.
 
Sakura dug her left hand into the ground ripping grass from the soil while trying to maintain her bearing. His lust filled voice, his ragged breathing, his warm body already pressed so intimately to her own. How the hell was she supposed to make a life altering decision under such circumstances? It was impossible, unthinkable…
 
Sakura was ashamed to admit that the last man she had been this close in proximity with had been Kiba and even that had been a drunken mercy escapade and oh so long ago. Her nerves were frazzled and Inner Sakura had melted into a nice mushy pile of goo on the floor. Two white orbs that served as eyes sloshed around looking out through Sakura's own emerald ones.
 
Suddenly a loud obnoxious familiar voice rung in hears ears effectively covering up the labored breathing of the elite ninja on top of her at least for a second….
 
`Live a life of no regrets…'
 
Sakura smiled. There was her answer. The unpredictable blonde shinobi had saved her again and she loved him even more for it. Sakura released the grass she had been tugging on as she slowly turned to face him. Desperate eyes met clear and certain ones.
 
“Yes.”
 
It was all Kakashi needed to hear. His lips crashed down onto hers with a powerful need to quench his insatiable thirst, an emptiness that only she could fill. He wasn't even aware of the words that spilled forth from his lips in between urgent unrefined kisses.
 
“So sexy…”
 
He proceeded to chew on her bottom lip.
 
“So strong…”
 
He dove in for another swift kiss and pulled back to look at her. Sakura sent a devious smile up at him.
 
“…strong enough to lure your sorry ass….”
 
He bit his red kiss swollen bottom lip as he lustily gazed down at her with mismatched eyes. He knew he had never wanted anyone in his life the way he wanted Sakura in that moment.
 
“Damn right.”
 
His hands tangled into her sleep mussed hair as all thought of continuing their conversation went out the door. Neither knew exactly what was to become of this, but they did know one thing. Nothing was going to stop them now.
 
Fortune was not smiling down upon them that day as the two became aware of unfamiliar approaching chakra signals, six to be exact.
 
Kakashi abruptly pulled back and got to his feet. Sakura did the same, all modesty forgotten under the imminent threat closing in. Each grabbed their now dry clothes the canines had set on the near by bushes and their weapons before taking cover under separate sets of foliage. With chakra masked they waited for their intruders to arrive.
 
They didn't have to wait long. The bush's branches just began digging into Sakura's exposed back as four sound ninjas came into view. Kakashi watched as one ninja, obviously their tracker, examined their previous campsite. Kakashi silently cursed.
 
`We were too caught up in our….activities to get rid of any evidence. Damn it, so careless…'
 
It was true. Even their small camp fire hadn't been dispersed. The grass where they had just lain left a tell tale sign. They were easy enough signs to recognize even without a tracker. The ninja examining the ground looked up to their leader.
 
“They're still here.”
 
Sakura's eye twitched.
 
`Shit.'
 
XXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
It seemed the odds were against the members of “Dragon Squad” that day. Sasaki and Yajima had taken their Captains words to heart and run like the wind itself in the direction of their beloved village. The need to rest for that night had come well after they had crossed the borders into Fire Country.
 
Sasaki nor Yajima had picked up any signs that they were being followed. It became all to clear when they were suddenly jarred awake by a trip wire being activated, setting off the shower of shuriken Yajima had arranged. They woke to the sounds of screaming much too close for their liking.
 
`How the hell could cloud have found out and followed us so soon?'
 
The how and the why was shortly forgotten as both leaf ninja melted into the shadows of the early morning, weapons drawn. Sasaki stood with bark cutting into her back under the shadow of a tree, sword drawn and flush with her leg and Yajima lay on his stomach beneath a set of shrubs, wires dandling.
 
The chakra signatures were closing in and they were aware that they were outnumbered, six to two. Sasaki pressed a hand to her white vest, the spot where the scroll was stashed securely away.
 
Their Captain had entrusted them with this duty and she would risk her life to follow through. Yajima looked up at her from his position and she could tell by the look in his eyes that he felt the exact same way.
 
`We won't let you down Kakashi.'
 
Sasaki could feel three approaching her position. There was no way around it. She closed her eyes and took in a calming breath then nodded once at the young man across from her. In the next second the battle for the scroll and their lives began.
 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
There was no mistaking it. They were going to have to fight. At least they still had the element of surprise on their side since their positions had not been found out yet. Unfortunately from their position only four were visible; the other two she felt were roaming the perimeter out of sight.
 
She watched Kakashi give her the seal used to dispel a genjutsu and she cottoned on to his idea. He held up his hand from his position across from her under his own set of bushes. Sakura wracked her brains for the perfect genjutsu as she watched his silent count down with his fingers. As his hand began to fold his last finger she had already started her set of seals.
 
“Nehan Shoja no Jutsu! (Temple of Nirvana Technique)”
 
Two out of the four were able to perform the dispelling skill in time. The other tow crumpled to ground in a deep sleep.
 
Kakashi took this time to attack the two smart enough not to get caught in Sakura's genjutsu. Their plan had worked. Their backs were turned to Kakashi's position the moment Sakura's voice rang out. Before his enemies even had time enough to move their hands from their seal positions Kakashi had already finished his own.
 
“Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu!” (Earth Release: Inner Decapitation Technique)
 
Kakashi emerged from the earth pulling the surprised sound nin down into the ground, taking his place. Kakashi's silver hair glinted in the morning sun light as the tip of his kunai ran across the struggling mans throat; the other conscious ninja disappeared in a cloud of smoke.
 
Armed with only a single kunai and still completely in the buff, Kakashi reached out with his chakra trying to pinpoint his enemy.
 
The two that were previously patrolling were now rapidly heading towards Sakura's position. Sakura jumped out of her no longer secret hiding place and created another set of seals. Naked, and without a weapon she would have to rely on her fists and jutsu now.
 
As the first approached she took a page out of Shizune's book.
 
“Dokugiri!” (Poison Mist)
 
A huge cloud of purple poisonous gas erupted from Sakura's open mouth and floated along the air to envelope her attacker. The sound shinobi fell to his knees hacking up a lung. Blood began to bubble and froth from his mouth.
 
“Meisai Gakure no Jutsu!” (Hiding Camouflage Technique)
 
Sakura heard the voice to her right and watched in horror as her other enemy disappeared before her very eyes.
 
Kakashi, hearing the familiar jutsu, sprinted over to Sakura's position and landed a kick on her exposed hip. It sent her flying out of the way just as he received a cut to his left pectoral muscle.
 
Sakura huffed angrily on the ground in a rather humiliating position while being naked. Her anger simmered as she watched him push his silvery white tresses out of his face to reveal his gleaming sharingan.
 
“Go. I'll handle this one.”
 
Sakura hurriedly pushed herself off the ground in just enough time to avoid being hit by a shower of shuriken from the right. She burst into a shower of cherry blossoms and appeared behind her target. She sent a fist savagely into his unsuspecting back.
 
His body went flying, before it hit the tree it `poofed' into a splintered log. She moved just as she felt a kunai embed its self in her right shoulder blade.
 
`Damn it, that hurts.'
 
Sakura felt the blood flow down her back as she dropped to the ground and took out her attacker's feet. Before he even touched the ground she ripped the offensive weapon from her body and slammed it into his chest sending dirt and grass flying around him as he met the earth.
 
Kakashi's opponent's temporary jutsu of invisibility had worn off by the time Kakashi had planted a strong kick to the unsuspecting nin's stomach.
 
`Idiot…'
 
The ninja disappeared in a cloud of smoke and the next second Kakashi heard his voice from a few yards behind him.
 
“Soshuha!” (Manipulating Attack Blades)
 
Black dots whirled in a sea of red and the seals were created before the daggers were even halfway to him.
 
“Soshuha!” (Manipulating Attack Blades)
 
Kakashi used his chakra to maneuver the weapons back toward his enemy. In less than five seconds his opponent was stuck to the tree by his own blades, one buried deep in his chest. Kakashi closed his scarred eye again and set off in search of Sakura.
 
He found her getting up from one of the ninja that was left unconscious, a kunai in his heart. That left only one enemy alive and he lay a few inches next to her.
 
“Take him with and interrogate later or…?”
 
“Interrogate later. There could still be more on the way. I'd like to know what the hell sound is doing here…”
 
Kakashi turned to go get his trusty wire he used to wrap people up with when he noticed Sakura's back.
 
“You're wounded.”
 
Sakura just waved it off. It wasn't anything her medical skills couldn't take care of, the damn thing just hurt like hell.
 
“Eh, I was careless.”
 
Sakura was in the process of retrieving her clothes from under her earlier hiding place when she felt him behind her. She suddenly remembered that they were still very much naked when she felt his hand on her back, relatively close to her new wound. She froze as she felt him trail his fingers down her spin. His touch was tender and slow, a very stark contrast to his earlier behavior toward her. There was that tone of voice she had only recently heard in her ear again.
 
“Try not to be so careless next time.”
 
She could only respond in a high pitched grunt. The next second she felt him disappear from behind her and she started to feverishly get dressed.
 
`There's definitely no way we can go back to the way we were now. I…I'm not sure that I'd want to…
 
As Sakura finished pulling on her white vest she looked out of the corner of her eye to see Kakashi sliding down his tight black shirt from the top of his chest.
 
`No, I definitely don't want to.'
 
XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
“Mikazuki no Mai!” (Dance of the Crescent Moon)
 
Sasaki created three sword wielding shadow clones that along with herself attacked her two opponents. Her third lay lifeless on the ground behind her. The gash on her arm throbbed as she swung down on her enemy. He dodged her first and second clone's sword attacks but was too late to defend against her own. Her sword ripped through his stomach. She hurriedly kicked him off her blade as her last opponent attacked.
 
Yajima had his wires wrapped around two of his opponents while his third waited in the shadows.
 
“Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu!” (Fire Style - Dragon Fire Jutsu)
 
Yajima blew fire out of his mouth that traveled the length of his trusty wires engulfing the two sound ninjas in flames. Shrieks were heard as a barrage of shuriken flew toward him. Yajima quickly let go of the slowly charring men and jumped out of the way.
 
Sasaki's clones disappeared as she faced her finale opponent. She brought her blood stained sword in front of her into a defensive pose. Her fatigue and blood loss mixed with the large gash running along her sword arm made maintaining her tight grip on her weapon a difficult effort. Her enemy threw down a smoke bomb and disappeared in a cloud of blue only to reappear at her side. A well placed round house kick sent her sword flying from her grasp and Sasaki flat on her back. In an instant the sound nin appeared above her with a bone dagger drawn.
 
`Shit…'
 
The next instant Sasaki watched as a body collided with her would-be-killer, knocking him hard into a tree. She turned to see Yajima smiling at her with his hand out to help her up.
 
“Thanks.”
 
Yajima took off one of his gloves and wrapped it around the gash in her arm as a make shift bandage. He winked at her as she smiled back.
 
“The Captain would have my ass if I just let my teammate die, right?”
 
Sasaki laughed at the younger man's adoration of the Copy Ninja even in a time like this.
 
“Right.”
 
Before they began to move out again Yajima turned to smirk at Sasaki.
 
“Besides, knowing you, you'd just come back to haunt me.”
 
Sasaki socked him in the arm, but more playfully than anything else.
 
“You're damn right I would.”
 
Together, tired, bloody and bruised they continued on in their direction toward Konohagakure with their mission objective still in their possession.
 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
Sakura dispelled the genjutsu on the sleeping man. He was now effectively tied to a tree by Kakashi's trusty silver wire. Kakashi held its end between his two fingers in front of their captive. The sound ninja groggily raised his head and then became frantic as he noticed his current predicament.
 
Kakashi had not wanted to stop until they were a good five hours away from their previous camp sight. They were now a little ways back into Fire Country territory. If they wanted to make it back to the village hidden in the leaf before midnight then they would have to make this quick. He began to fire his questions in his usual calm way but this time with more of a hard edge to it.
 
“Why did you attack us?”
 
The sound ninja didn't respond and Kakashi pulled taut his line and the wire bit into the man's flesh. Kakashi asked again but still got nothing. He was beginning to get impatient, but of course he was the one holding the line. He glanced over to his female companion who twirled a kunai out of her pouch and nonchalantly walked over to their prisoner.
 
“I believe the man asked you a question.”
 
He glared up at her defiantly.
 
“Like I'd tell you leaf scum anything bitch.”
 
Sakura's eye twitched involuntarily. Kakashi smirked behind his mask. His voice betrayed his amusement as he spoke.
 
“Just so you know I'm the “good cop” here.”
 
“Fuck her!”
 
Sakura twirled her kunai one more time before stabbing it into the man's thigh below her. She was quickly loosing her temper.
 
“Oh he would have if you bastards hadn't of butted in damn it!”
 
`What do I care if he knows…he's gonna die anyway…bastard…'
 
Kakashi raised an eyebrow behind her back. Secretly he was pleased. The man wailed from the pain.
 
“Now answer the damn question!”
 
Sakura pushed down on the end with her sandaled foot. The man's agonizing sounds got louder. She wiggled it around and finally he cracked.
 
“Stop! Alright damn it!”
 
Sakura took her foot off the weapon as their enemy tried to respond through his shaking.
 
“W-we were supposed t-to meet them halfway! T-They never showed so w-we were ordered to go to cloud! We came across signs of battle and found your tracks!”
 
Kakashi took in his words. An important part of their recon information was obviously incorrect. A thought struck Kakashi then.
 
`If cloud had twelve and him and Sakura only encountered six sound…'
 
“How many sound shinobi were there total in your party?”
 
The hard headed captive chose to keep silent until Sakura stabbed a kunai into his other thigh.
 
“Shit! Twelve! Twelve damn it!”
 
“Where did your other six go?”
 
Kakashi had a bad feeling that he already knew. Sakura was about to stomp on the second kunai but he chose to speak freely.
 
“After the other set of tracks…”
 
Kakashi inwardly cursed. He hoped like hell Sasaki and Yajima had heeded his words and kept pushing forward. He also hoped like hell that they were alright. When he thought about what he and Sakura had almost done back there while their teammates were in mortal danger…well, it made him sick to his stomach. Sakura asked the next question.
 
“What the hell do you guys want with cloud? What's so damn important about that scroll?”
 
He had clammed up again while staring at the ground. Kakashi tightened his hold on the wire and Sakura hit him hard across the face being careful not to knock him unconscious. He finally talked and this time he had a sinister grin on his face, like his death didn't mean a thing as long as the plan continued.
 
“How does a treaty between Thunder Country and Sound rattle you? You leaf bastards are all gonna die…”
 
His evil laughter seemed to echo in the silence. Sakura's heart almost stopped at his implications.
 
`Oh my god…'
 
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
 
Author's Footnote:
 
 
Ok, I had a lot of extra idea to throw in her for the plot so I didn't exactly get around to stuff my last “Author's Footnote” hinted at, but I will.
 
Oh, I found wikipedia and found all the naruto jutsu names and info I could ever want to know so that made me happy, hope it helped with the fight scenes.
 
Here was my attempt at “Fluff”…I…almost had a nosebleed imagining it! LOL I do want to say that this really wasn't “fluff” but “lust” so… yeah!
 
I know the "Wake Up The Next Morning" theme has been used alot but I tried putting my own spin on it. Hope it came out ok XD
 
Ok Next Chapter!
 
Did Sasaki and Yajima make it back in one piece!
 
Why is Kakashi acting weirder than normal!
 
What the hell was actually in that scroll and does this really mean war!
 
Next up!
 
Wishing & Wanting
 
Thank You for reading!