Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Rollerblading Kunoichi ❯ "First Day;Meet Uchiha Sasuke and Offend Fangirls" ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The next day,Ayaka was sleeping in her blue bed,until the sun peeked its way through her window.She stirred a bit,then was aroused gently by the soft,morning,sunlight.
She sighed,"Damn it.Was hoping I could get some more sleep.",another sigh found its way to her lips,which was softly let out,followed by a yawn.Ayaka's hand muffled it slightly,a long,tired,yawn followed moments after she stood up off her bed,her strong,yet slender arms clenched their fists gently,and streched toward her sky blue ceiling over her head.
After that,she did a couple of exersizes,then opened her curtains.Her gentle blue eyes scaled Konoha,she sighed,"It's still as peaceful and carefree as I saw it yesterday.",she closed the navy blue cloth,turning around to head towards her bathroom,or as Tenten said it,'Wonderfully Large Spa',she noticed her ninja equipment outfit.
"I guess I'm a ninja now.",Ayaka said,"I wonder what I'll get.How much adventure and action will I receive as a kunoichi?",she sighed,lightly touching the black holster meant for carrying her kunais and shurikens.
Dismissing away her thoughts,Ayaka exited the room with a grin,blue eyes gleaming brightly with excitement.
Her feet took her to the bathroom quickly. Turning the knob marked as 'hot',she started to think,'and with action and adventure,comes danger and near death situations!!! this will be so fun!I can't wait to find out who my senei is! I wonder if it's Neji's,Lee's,and Tay-chan's sensei! Gai-sensei!',she with drawed that thought quickly,'On second thought,I don't wanna be stuck with a green jumpsuit dude obsessive over youth and dramatic poses thank you very much.',the warm water flowed from the shower,she removed her red kimono gently,folding it carefully and slowly placing it back in her room,atop her brown drawers.
It was her mother's red kimono from what she read about her clan.She was super cautious with it,though she slept with the red kimono almost always,but she used to stay up a lot,in the rain and snow,neither ever killed her determination to be more skilled,stronger,faster,smarter.
Ayaka often caught horrible colds and fevers,but still,she would continue her momentum of training roughly.There used to be an old waterfall near by her old home,she would train with swords of all kinds from around the world,adapting imediately.She was a sort of weapons expert on some levels.
She stepped inside of the shower,memories flashed by her two deep oceans of sparkling blue,the memories of her childhood.The first flashback was a breif one of her,at age 5,stressing over learning things essential and necessary.Then one of her succeeding at early age,after that,it was a slow moving film.Ayaka felt herself gone,floating,but the hot and steaming water from her nice morning shower still made contact with her tanned skin,telling her she was still in reality.
On the film,she could see herself,sitting in a large library that stood tall and old,it was a clan building,the history of her clan.She recalled some of her notes.
"The Kageno clan started in the age of the ninja by a young man by the name,Jaakuno,Haru,belonging to a minor clan of samurai and archers.He started the clan with a kunoichi girl of the name,Shikage,Rei,who belonged to a minor clan of ninja and hunters.",she paused,to stare at the film again.It was of Ayaka,relentlessly training in the snow and rain,wind and hail.
She continued again,"Shikage-sama was a dark angel,her clan made up of angels,light and dark.Jaakuno-sama was an inu youkai.His clan was made up of animal demons and few devils. Jaakuno-sama met Shikage-sama at age 20 while she was just 19,but they loved eachother.They ignored the feelings at first and just became friends,the more time they spent together,the stronger and closer they became to eachother.",she mumbled to herself.
She laugh at herself for being able to recite this so well and easily,but continued none the less,"They married and started a new village,Yorugakure,Jaakuno-sama as the teacher for the jonin,the best of the best...",a smile formed on Ayaka's soft lips,she again continued,"Shikage-sama and Jaakuno-san decided to combine they're names.Shikage meant 'death shadow' and Jaakuno meant 'evil of...',the two combined they're names to create 'Kageno',meaning,'Shadow of...',they got full approval over they're clans and brought both of the minor clans together into the village.",she sighed.She couldn't beleive she was apart of such history,and a direct decendant too.Her line of blood was a direct line to Shikage-sama.
Her flashbacks subsided,she began to run her fingers through her hair gently with shampoo and conditioner,and shower lotion she rubbed against herself thinking and sighing.
Once her shower was finished,she turned the shower off and wrapped a soft,white towel around her wet body.Ayaka made her way to the door,opened it,then stepped into her room.Somehow she felt sort of sad for some unknown reason.
After putting her under garmets,she searched her drawers for something cool to wear.She found what she was looking for in her bottom drawer,it was a chinese styled,crystal blue,skirt with silver stiching.It reached her knees with cut pleats on the sides to reveil her thighs which would be covered by skin-tight,navy blue,shorts an inch above her knees.
Once she put that on,she searched the second drawers,in search for some of her ripped up shirts.Ayaka smiled slightly when she pulled out a wracked up,navy blue,t-shirt that was missing the a left sleeve.The right sleeve streched down to a half an inch above her elbow.
On the sides of the destroyed shirt,were cuts and tears with few loose threads that sort of fanned out,a diamond shape was roughly cut on the middle of her chest,the shoulder area of her right and only sleeve was cut making it look like a tank with a loose arm band connected to it,and on the back was a dragon in a token symbol,(MORTAL KOMBAT SYMBOL!!!!!!),the outlining of the circle was silver,touching the dragon that was also silver,and the background of the circle was blood red.With a sigh Ayaka slipped the wrecked shirt over a mint condition,white tank.
Ayaka grinned at her fingerless gloves.There were hidden weights in the metal plates on the back of her hand,on her palms,and one her wrists.The wrists and palms had no metal plates,but the weights were under and above cloth that was sown together.
She slipped the black,weighted leather gloves onto her slender hands gently.Once they were on she stared at the ninja equipment again. Ayaka laughed a bit,then her hands grabbed a roll of bandages and wrapped it around her mid-thigh,placed the kunai/shuriken holster there,then grabbed a small,slender,skinny,black holster.She wrapped her left shoulder,then strapped the small,black holster full of silver senbon needles atop the white bandages,unnoticed.
Ayaka completely wrapped her left leg,from her ankle to her knee.
"I wonder what people will think....",Ayaka thought to herself aloud.She grinned,"Whatever,like I care!",she yelled proudly to no one.She sighed,then strapped a khaki weapons pouch onto the left side of her waist.
She comtemplated herself in the mirror,"Hmph...needs more weapons...",Ayaka said smiling.She looked through her closet.There was a rack of samurai swords,some daggers,knives everywhere,blades,and of course bows and arrows.
"What to bring....what to bring.....",her hands worked on their own.They reached two twin katanas with red tassles of the black wrapped hilt,two silver twinblades of fine,custom made steel,and a few knive and dagger that she strapped onto her leg and under her shirt.She had to take off the recked shirt and put the dagger and knife straps around her waist,across her chest in an X,and one dagger in a hilt case like all the rest,just different coloring,it was black with the red and silver dragon token on it.
Ayaka tied the special dagger her around her neck from a heavy,silver chain,it was within reach of her mouth,but still conceiled and unnoticable under her white tank.
"Here we go.",she said looking at herself,but couldn't help but once again contemplate herself.Ayaka grinned wider and snapped knowingly,"Hairstyle!",Ayaka smiled and walked over to a mirror.The way she styled her hair was that all the mettalic blue dyed hair was tucked into a white cloth,tied with a silver ribbon,and with her red and black bangs out,in a chinese bun.
"Oh hell yea!",Ayaka yelled,grabbing her black rollerblades and Dragon Master with headphones,then she ran towards the door.She slipped on her ninja sandals that were navy blue,and strapped up the black rollerblades over it,they were always bigger and could fit over her sneakers.Ayaka tied the Konoha headband around her neck loosely.
"Let's kick it off!",Ayaka yelled after locking the door.She bladed through the streets quickly in fear of being late on her first day of being a ninja.
Once she arrived at the academy she rollerbladed more quietly and slower so she could concentrate and find her class.After finding the door,Ayaka opened the door and rollerbladed slowly in,she sighed in releif at how she wasn't late.
"Thank god I'm not late....",Ayaka said quietly leaning against a wall.People stared at her rollerblades,clothes,and weapons.She growled softly,uncomfortable with all the curious stares.She wheeled her way to a large group of girls who seemed to be fighting over a seat next to a broading boy with black eyes,midnight blueish black hair,a headband,khaki shorts,white armwarmers,and a navy blue short with a red and white fan on his back.She stared and decided to sit down next to him.First she rollerbladed around the crowd to the desk infront of him,then stared into his black charcoal eyes with her blue ones for a minute.He just stared back.Ayaka abruptly smiled at him and hopped over the desk and landed next to him.
"Yo!",she greeted,"Kageno,Ayaka.I'm new to this village.",Ayaka said kindly.
"I'm Uchiha,Sasuke.",he said shortly,not sparing much of a glance.
"Oh I get it!Uchiha means fan right!?!That's why there's a fan for your clan symbol!Now I finally get it!",she clapped silently,"Yay!"
Sasuke kept his gaze forward,ignoring her presence completely.She growled and decided on a course of action.It was more like and experiment then a course of action,she wanted to see his reaction to what she decided on.Ayaka's hand came up slowly,her fingers closed so that her index finger was left...then she had her one finger go towards him...aannnnndd.....
Poke.Her blue eyes brightened again.Poke.He growled softly.Poke.Sasuke's charcoal eyes glanced at her.Poke again.A small laugh escaped Ayaka's lips.Poke.Sasuke tried to stay calm.Poke poke poke...Sasuke's eye twitched.Poke.Naruto started to laugh a bit.Poke.The fangirls glared daggers at Ayaka's turned back.
Ayaka poked him again then hopped over the desk and poked his forehead really hard,so hard that his back hit the back of his seat,and resulting in Sasuke being forced out of his broading position,the girls growling wildly with glares,Naruto falling over and laughing his ass off,and Ayaka's satisfaction.
Ayaka laughesd her ass off,infact,she laughed so much,she lost her footing where she was crouching on the desk,and fell foreward.Her head smacked Sasuke's chest painfully,hurting his chest and Ayaka's head.Her legs were bent on each side of Sasuke's waist,his legs open,his arms under Ayaka,touching her chest,and her forehead touching his gently.
"Uhm....this is an odd way to start my year.....",Ayaka said,putting her hands on either side of Sasuke's head and pushing back so their foreheads didn't touch.She sighed,then chanced a look at the fangirl mob.
Her eyes widened in fear,they looked like they would kill her,"Uhm....wait a sec!I'm new to this village!It was an accident!!!!I DIDN'T MEAN TO!!!!!",she yelled,putting her arms up in defense and waving them around a bit.
One girl threw a kunai at her and cut her shirt sleeve on the weakest spot,making it fall off.Now it was a wracked up tank.Ayaka sat on Sasuke for a minute,staring at the fallen right sleeve,then her hand reached a knife from her left thigh and held it up to the neck of the girl who threw the kunai.
"Never.Cut.My.Sleeves.Got it?",the girl nodded in fear and backed away.Ayaka grinned,"COOL!Now that we understand eachother,everythings better and I'll keep my seat next to Sasuke.",she said as she scooted closer to Sasuke.Sasuke eyed her when she had that reflex.A hand caught her shoulder after Ayaka's back was turned.She grabbed it completely out of reflex and flipped the possible attacker over,then drew her knife,sat on them,held their arms above there head,and put the unsheathed blade to their neck.
She snapped back to her life,and realized she just pinned her friend Naruto Uzumaki,who was laughing earlier,and now was sweating a bit out of his fear of his precious throaght being slit open.
"Uhm...uhm....I'm sorry I startled you....",he said and laughed nervously.
"It's okay!Where I come from,I need this reflex to stay alive when getting food.",Ayaka grinned and released him.
Ayaka sheathed her blade,apoligized again,and got off his slightly shaking body."Ehehehe....gomenosai Naruto-kun!",she said rubbing the back of her neck nervously.
"Ah no problem!It was just a slight reflex!",Naruto said,still a bit shaken,but not as fearful.
Then,Iruka-sensei,the teacher,walked in and silenced everyone.The students took their seats.Ayaka was on Sasuke's left,close to a window for a quick escape if necessasary from fangirls of Sasuke.Sasuke was on Ayaka's right,then Sakura,then Naruto at the end next to stairs.
Iruka-sensei turned to the class and Ayaka's head sunk down into her folded arms,hoping he wouldn't ask her to walk up and introdce herself,but,unfortunetly for the black haired,blue eyed,kunoichi,he looked directly at her,then Iruka-sensei said,"Today we have a new student,she's going to walk up to the front to tell us her name,interests,likes,disdlikes,and dreams for the future.",Iruka-senei gestured for her to come down.
Ayaka sighed,she rollerbladed down quickly and skidded silently to a stop infront of Iruka-snesie and in a sharp turn,faced the class."Yo!My Name's Kageno,Ayaka!",her thumb gestured to herself,"My hobbies and interests are my weapons,rollerblading,music,uhm...and training.I'm new here and all so anyways my likes are ramen,wracked up shirts,weapons,and my martial arts,my dislikes are brats,snobs,bitchy fangirls of maniacal pricks who broad 24/7,the color pink,and most of all.....",she grinned,"People wrecking my shirt for no reason.",Ayaka continued,"My dreams for the future are I guess,to be more skilled,faster,stronger and over all,the best kunoichi.",Ayaka adjusted her the Konoha headband around her neck so it was slightly tighter,"Also,I liked jumping off the Hokage monuement!That was so fucking awsome!!!!!",she yelled,then she rollerbladed back to her seat next to Sasuke,who looked at her from the corner of his eye.
'She's not like the other girls I know....also,she's got odd tastes,maybe this girl will make a good sparring partner....but...I need to know how strong she is.I need to find out her chakra level....',Sasuker thought,leaning back from his usual pose,to a more casual pose.
Iruka-sensei smiled,"Okay,well,Ayaka-san will be on team 7 with Uzumaki,Naruto,Haruno,Sakura,and Uchiha Sasuke.",he said,Sakura and Naruto shared their opinions after specific names.
"Iruka-sensei!Why do I have to be on the same team as that girl!!!?",Sakura yelled,pointing a finger at Ayaka.
"Yea!And why does a great ninja like me,have to be on the same team with someone as lame as Sasuke!",Naruto yelled,pointing at Sasuke.
"Well Naruto,a team must be balanced,and,Sasuke had the highest scores,Naruto....you have the lowest scores.",The class laughed,"As for you and Ayaka,Sakura,you had the second highest scores on the written tests,Ayaka got the top scores,lining up with grades as high as Sasuke's.Her phusical abilities surpass your's and is also at the same height as Sasuke's abilities.",Iruka-sensei finished.
Sakura and Naruto sat down stubbornly,then Iruka-sensei said,"Okay,we'll take a short recess for lunch,then after that,you'll meet your senseis!Dismissed!",he said.The whole class bustled out of the classroom quickly,socializing and talking to their friends while eating.
Ayaka walked out as well,she was closeby to Sasuke the whole time.