Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Rollerblading Kunoichi ❯ "Chp.3 Meeting Kakashi-sensei;Sasuke's gets new nicknames too!" ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
OMG I FINALLY UPDATED!!I'M SOOO SORRY ABOUT THAT!!!I was held up by school.Well,thanks to all my reveiers!keep 'em comin'!!^_^

"Chp.3 Meeting Kakashi;Sasuke gets two nicknames!!!!"

Yume walked around and saw Sasuke under a tree,she had seen not too long ago,about two minutes maybe,"What the hell?",Yume made her way to him,"Sasuke?Why are you down here?I was talking to you like two minutes ago dude!",she said.
Sasuke turned his head to her and smiled,"Hey there Yu-chan!",he hugged her.
Yume blushed madly,"Ne!Sasuke,ne!",Yume yelled.
"I'm not Sasuke!I'm Naruzu!",he said.
"WHAT!?!?!",Yume yelled in evident surprise as she supressed a blush,'I bet Sasuke would be kinda cute..though he needs to lose that stuck up attitude of his and stop being so goddamn EMO!!!!',Yume thought angrily.
"Why are you so angry?",Naruzu asked.(i'm gunna call him that too!^_^)
"Oh..nothing just thought of something!!ehehe...",Yume grinned and laughed nervously.
"Anyways...I'm off to impress Sakura-chan!",Naruzu announced proudly.Yume gawked at him in disbelief.He cocked his head to the side in confusion,"Nani?",Naruzu asked.
"Ugh...I just hate Sakura...and Ino...more Ino...the way they and the others fight over Sasuke sickens me.He's not so great afterall.",the girl shrugged,"I guess it's his grades,skill,and good looks,though I don't give a crap,he's just got one really bad attitude.Thinking he's above everyuone else just isn't that great in a person.",Yume smiled,satisfied at her statment.
"Cool.I finally met and befriended a girl that doesn't worship Sasuke-teme like a god!",Naruzu hugged Yume,"Yay!"
She blushed seeing as he looked like Sasuke,'I'm so glad his fans aren't here....',Yume thought to herself.
"Well,I'm off!See ya!!!",Naruzu leapt away and disappeared.
~in class after the whole Naruto bathroom,Sasuke saying Sakura's annoying and doesn't know how it feels to be alone...(I LOVE THAT PART!!!^_^)~
Yume tapped her foot quickly losing her patience with her late sensei's absence,"I wonder what's taking this guy so looonngg."Yume complained with her arms crossed over her chest.Sakura was gawking at Sasuke even though he said all that stuff,Sasuke was in his normal broading position,intently staring at the wall while Naruto grew even more impatient by the second.
Finally,Naruto decided to pull a praticl prank on their late sensei,"Naruto!What are you doing!?",critisized Sakura.
"This is punishment for him being so late!Everyone else's sensei came and gone on missions with them!",Naruzu replied as he placed an eraser atop the sliding door so the jonin teacher would be greeted by it falling on his head.
"What makes you think that a skilled jonin would fall for such a prank?Loser.",Sasuke finally spoke,then he resumed his famous emo pose.
Yume poked his forehead,he growled,"What?",he asked.
She smiled playfully,leaning on his desk matching his pose directly infront of him like a mirror,"Iie,betsuni Uchi-kun,just wanted to know if you were still with us.",she joked,then Yume grinned,"Or if you had died doing that.I mean,Sakura's looks MUST be poisonous.",she smirked,glancing at the angry,pink-haired freak."And I was soo worried Uchi-kun!",she mocked in fake worry with a just as fake frown resting on her features.
Sakura fumed,"WHO SAID YOU HAD A RIGHT TO CALL HIM UCHI-KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!",Sakura yelled pointing at Yume.
Yume didn't even look at her when she responded,"Because Pink-hime,I have more authority to call him Uchi-kun out of the playfullness in my burning soul!",Yume replied,keeping her mirrored broading pose,"And he likes being called Uchi-kun by me...now don't you?Uchi-kuuun??",Yume continued broading.
"Hn.I don't care as long as you're not a fangirl...just no '-chan',got it?",Sasuke said coldly.
"Why are you so cold?",Yume asked out of nowhere.Somehow,she had skillfully and silently found her way to the wall next to the door on Sasuke's right,leaning on the wall nonchalantly ignoring the dirty looks Pink-hime(pink princess) gave her.Her arms were crossed over her chest with an ankle over the other,lining perfectly,the back leg leaning on its heel.Somehow she had gotten there without anyone noticing.
'WOAH!YU-CHAN IS SO COOL!!AND FAST!ONE MOMENT SHE WAS THERE THEN THERE!!!WOAH!!!',Naruzu(DAMN I LOVE THAT NAME!!!) thought.
'She got there so fast...she moved in a flash!',Sakura thought,then inner Sakura punched the air infront of her,'CHA!LIKE SHE CAN GET SASUKE'S ATTENTION LIKE THAT!!!',she yelled.
'Interesting,I didn't even notice.That give's me a little insight on her skill.She stealthy and quick on her feet.',Uchi-kun(its such a cute name!) noted,then replied to Yume,"I was betrayed greatly by someone in my family...I will get revenge...",he said,the revenge part more quietly so Yume could hear.
"Mmhm....",she placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder,"it must have been a great betrayal,was it?",she asked.
"It isn't your business right now.You shouldn't concern yourself with my private issues.",Sasuke said to her,his obsidian eyes never leaving the wall he gazed at.
Yume again mimicked Sasuke's pose like a mirror,except she was next to him,then she just couldn't take it. She stood up and threw her arms in the air exasperated with mimicking him like that,"HOW DO YOU DO THAT!!!!DON'T YOU HAVE TO BLINK!?!?!",Yume yelled shaking Sasuke out of his pose.
"Hn...",was his short reply.
Yume a low growl loose not a moment before the sensei opened the door,she turned in time to see the eraser fall on his head.Yume stood straight and eyed him,studying his features intently,"Silver hair,black or grey eye,left eye covered by headband,mask,gloves,you must be in your twenties.Height must be...five foot eleven,weight about 148 pounds,correct?"
"Correct.My first impresion is...I don't like you...and that you're all stupid..except you who made a quick study and guessed correctly.",their sensei said.
"Ah.I'm Kageno Yume.You must be...Hatake Kakashi,am I correct?",Yume smiled,her back leaning onto Uchi-kun's shoulder gently,her arms crossed.
"Hai,and I'm your squad's sensei.Hello.",he waved weakly,or more or so boredly because he obviously had no interest whats so ever in his new team.The only person on the team that interested him was the new girl,Yume,she was interesting all on her own.
~On that rooftop~
The four genin sat across from their new sensei,Hatake Kakashi.He was in his twenties,a jonin with spiky silver hair and his left eye covered by his hitai ate while the rest of his face was mytsteriously conceiled by a black mask.
"Okay...so we'll start off by introducing ourselves,you know,saying your name,likes,dislikes,hobbies,future dreams vice versa.",Kakashi explained.
"Okay,but why don't you show us first,so we know how its done.",Naruzu asked.
"Okay....My name is Hatake Kakashi.....my likes are..a lot of things...i dislike...not much...I have a lot of hobbies....and my dream for the future is...well I have a lot of dreams...",Kakashi said looking at the sky.
Everyone except Sasuke(i'll be switching off from their nicknames to their real ones) sweatdropped thinking,'All we really learned about him was his name!'
Yume was hoping she wasn't first,but the hands of fate decided against her pleas once again,"Why don't you go first,you in the torn clothes.",he said pointing to poor Yume.
"Fine.Yo I'm Kageno Yume.Call me Yuu if you want.I've been called Yuuki for my bravery I guess.My likes are weapons,training,fighting,music,",she grinned,"And I just love to poke Uchi-kun and annoy Pinku-Oushie.",Yume smirked calmly as she pointed at Sasuke broading.
"Okay,my dislikes are stupid ass fangirls who don't stand a chance for the one they worship and the fact that they fight over and worship him like a god disgusts me.No boy can be a god,no matter what.Also..I hate ino pig and Pinku-Oushi!",Yuu yelled mischeivously.
Sakura growled loudly,"Oh yea...soooo scary....",then she got an idea,"Uchi-kun save me!",after that she grinned,"Anyways,my hobbies are training,rollerblading,uhm...,and as I said earlier....JUMPING OFFA THE GODDAMN HOKAGE MOMUEMENT!!!WOOO!!!",Yuu yelled throwing her arms in the air,"and I guess my dreams for the future would be to be the best kunoichi in the village so I can kick ass and make it to ANBU rank!",Yuu smiled cheerfully.
Naruto went next,"I'm Naurto Uzumaki,my likes are ramen and pulling pranks,my dislikes are the 3 minutes you have to wait for the ramen to cook,my hobbies are comparing different ramens,and my dream is to become the best hokage,better than the rest!",he adjusted his headband numerous times while he said this.
"Ramen this....hokage that.....",Yuu said under her breath.Then...unfortunetlty.....next was...SAKURA.......PINK-HIME!!!!
Then came Sasuke's dark one....after that,Kakashi-sensei breifed them on the next days mission...
"So we can't have breakfast....no matter...I don't care,I'm used to that.",Yuu said nonchalantly.
A few minutes,Kakashi disappeared in a puff of smoke,Yuu turned to Sasuke,"So Sakuchi-kun,wanna treat me to ramen!?!",she asked.
Sasuke assumed that was him and looked at her,"Is that my new nickname?",he smirked a bit.
"Uhm....one of them...I'll be switching off!!!!",Yuu said as she sat down next to him,"So,you gunna treat me?PPLLEEAAASSEEE!!!!!",Yuu asked.
"Fine...",he said,"Just no bugging me....",he said.
Yuu smiled sweetly,"REALLY!!!!",Yuu tackled him out of his broading position into a friendly hug,her arms around his neck,head on Sasuke's (muscular) chest.She nestled her head in hid chest gently,"ARINGATOU ARINGATOU ARINGATOU!!!!!",Yuu thanked.
"Hn.",was Sasuke's reply.He had his arm around her shoulders and pushed himself up with the other arm into a sitting position.When Yuu got off,Sasuke surprised himself when he was about to let out a whimper.
She held out a hand to him,"C'mon!!",she said,pulling him to his feet.She dragged him to the edge of the building.
"WHAT THE HELL!!!",Sasuke yelled.
"JUMP!!!",Yuu yelled,she pulled him down with when she jumped over the edge,"YEAH!!!!!!",Yuu yelled.