Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura Petals ❯ Green ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Drabble Seven

Title: Green

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or anything mentioned here. Masashi Kishimoto is the sole owner. I am but a lowly author.

Summary: When your least favorite color actually means something to you. [LeeSaku]

Oo Oo Oo Oo Oo



Haruno Sakura never thought she’d see the day. She never thought she’d be looking through a wedding catalog for a green wedding dress. Was she even allowed to wear a green wedding dress? The tradition al color was white, so…

“But he loves the color green.” Sakura said to herself. She thumbed through a couple more pages before closing the magazine in a huff. She loved Lee with every ounce of her heart, but she despised and loathed that green thing he wore. And that green thing just so happened to be his favorite leotard and color!

Cha! Inner Sakura raged, pounding on an imaginary wall with her fists. Lee would be disappointed if she couldn’t wear green on their wedding day! She couldn’t disappoint the man she loved!

A light bulb went off in her head and she nearly choked on her tongue. It would make Lee happy, but it would completely destroy her dignity.

God, she had to find Gai-sensei for this.