Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura Petals ❯ Fallen ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Drabble Twenty-eight

Title: Fallen

Disclaimer: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto, not me.

Summary: When you do something before thinking. [SasuNaru]

Oo Oo Oo Oo Oo



Naruto happily slurped his ramen, not noticing the drop of broth slowly traveling down his lip. Sasuke watched with a mild fascination as it ran down his chin, and then his neck, and finally disappeared into the collar of his teammate’s jacket. A minute later there was another drop and Sasuke scowled at it. How could Naruto not feel that thing going down his neck?

“Oi, dobe. You’ve got broth on your chin.” Sasuke told him. The blond stopped in his slurping to stare quizzically at the dark-haired boy, then took the bowl away from his mouth.

“Then I’ll just wipe it off.” And just like that, Naruto wiped his chin with the back of his hand, and started slurping again. Sasuke growled in annoyance; didn’t the blond ever hear of napkins?

A couple minutes went past without any incident. Sasuke finished off his ramen while Naruto started on a second bowl. The Uchiha stared at his friend incredulously, wondering if the blond ever choked while he ate, when a little drop of broth making its way down Naruto’s lip caught his attention. He watched it with narrowed eyes as it rolled down his chin and suddenly, without thinking, leaned forward to catch it with his tongue.

Sasuke licked a trail up his teammate’s neck, cleaning up the sticky trail the broth had left behind. He licked along Naruto’s jaw line and trailed the tip of his tongue up to the other boy’s lips. He didn’t give anything a thought, even as he ran his tongue along the soft pink of the blond’s lips. Only when he had cleaned off every droplet did he pull away and finally think.

Naruto didn’t miss a beat. “You know, if you wanted to kiss me, you could’ve just said so.”