Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's Admire ❯ It Couldn't Get Worst ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Hey all! How are u? Well, this is my second fanfic that I'm posting here, although in actuality I think this was my 12th fanfic posted on fanfiction.net (which by the way, is where you will find a heck of a lot more then this! As a matter of fact, this story is already up to chapter 13 over there, but I thought I would upload it here you all of you to read!) Trust me, a lot of surprises are in this story. Not only that, but this is the FIRST fanfic that my sister and I did together. I did the first 2 chappies and she did the 3rd to the 5th chapter...I believe. Anyway, please leave a comment (NO FLAMES) and I hope you enjoy the story!
Disclaimer: Naruto does not belong to me...but the story's plot line does...


The water of the ocean crashed to the sea shore. The sun was setting and I could see all of the beautiful colors of the sky. It was peaceful and quite. The two of us just sat on the sand watching the water crashing to the shore line and the sun setting in the horizon. I felt as if nothing could top this moment.

Sasuke-kun…” I whispered turning my head to look at him.

He turned his head to look at me. His only response was a warm smile. “I know…” He said after a moment of silence. “I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else but here with you…”

Oh Sasuke-kun…” I sighed as I felt his hand cupped under my chin. he drew me in closer for a kiss. I could’ve sworn that I heard fireworks in the background. It was the most magical, romantic moment that I have ever experienced in my life. As we kissed, I thought I heard music in the background…more specifically…”This Kiss” By Faith Hills. After a moment, we parted. Neither one of us spoke, we just looked back at the sea.

I wanted to do that for awhile now.” He whispered.

I wanted you to do that for awhile.” I whispered as I looked at him. I was surprised to see that he was already looking at me. A small smile formed across my lips.

For the longest time, I’ve been meaning to ask you this question.” He started with a serious look in his eyes.

Yes…” I said leaning in, eager to hear his response.

Anata…ga…hoshi…” He whispered as he leaned in for another passionate kiss.

Motto…Anata…ga…hoshi…” I said just above a whisper before our lips touched. We kissed again…this time both of us deepening it. We parted again breathing heavily. “I don’t want this moment to end…” I said as I smiled.

Neither do I…but all great dreams must come to an end.” He said with a smile as he looked into my eyes.

I pulled back and gave him a confused look. Did I just hear him correctly? “Did I hear you correctly…did you say that this is a dream?”

Yea…couldn’t you tell? I mean, there’s background music coming from nowhere and the sun has been in the same spot for the past 30 minutes or so.” He said informatively.

I only stared at him with my mouth wide open. One minute were making out on the sand at some beach with the sun setting…then the next he’s telling me that I’m dreaming!

Unbelievable!

A warm smile was still on his face. “Well, if you don’t believe me, then you should be hearing that buzzing sound soon.” As if on que I heard this loud annoying buzzing sound that sounded like…

My eyes shot open and I stared at the dark ceiling of my room. The buzzing from my alarm clock continued to ring, that is until I threw the stupid machine against the wall.

Heck No! It can’t end like that….it was getting so good! Stupid Clock! It ruin another wonderful dream that I had of my Sasuke-Kun! AGH!’ Inner Sakura screamed.

I smiled despite the thought of my inner self. At least I don’t have him to myself only in my dreams. I blushed as I dug myself deeper under my covers. We’ve been together officially for 5 months right now…I’ve never been so happy then I am now. I turned my head to look at my nightstand next to my bed. On it was a picture of me and Sasuke-kun. It was taken only a few weeks after we started going out. It was at an amusement park that we went to with a few friends. It was the best date ever. I finally decide to get up and get ready for school. Although I really wanted to stay in bed all day, I knew that I should be getting ready to go to school. Today I have two huge tests that I need to take that are worth half of my grade. I can’t afford to miss them.

I walked over to my closet to find something to where. I finally picked out this very cute outfit. A pair of blue flared washed out jeans, a plain white tube top and white sneakers; also I wore a mini denim jacket over the tube top. My shoulder length hung loosely and I wore a shimmeriy light pink lip gloss, eye shadow and a little bit of mascara. I grabbed my plain white messenger bag and headed for the kitchen to eat my breakfast. After I finished, I grabbed my car keys and left the house. The minute I left the house, I notice that the sky was a very dark gray and it was very windy. ‘looks like it’s going to rain…maybe I should get an umbrella…’

Hell no! You’re running late as it is! Get your butt in that car and get to school! No way am I going to be late because of you!’ Inner Sakura yelled with clenched fist shaking in the air.

I smiled to myself… ‘Yea…but you are my inner self…if I’m late…you’re late…and there is nothing that you could do!’ I thought to myself.

AGH! Why you little…’ Inner Sakura started to scream.

I brushed off my inner self’s antics as I got into the car. She was right though. Just by driving I was only 15 minutes away from school. School was going to start in about 18 minutes. It just so happens that my first period teacher…Mrs. Keepta is very strict and even if you arrive 3 minutes late, she wouldn’t let you in. Her class was one of the classes with that huge exam that I had to take. What’s worst is that I’m not doing well in that class to begin with. I couldn’t afford to be late.

I was only two blocks away from my house when the unthinkable happened. The car slowed down. ‘No…no…no..’ I pleaded as the car came to a sudden stop. I turned the keys to start the car again. In response to my efforts, it made a few grunting sounds and never started back up.

Stupid car, why the heck to you have to choose a time like this to brake down.’ Inner Sakura screamed angrily.

I stepped out of the car and just looked at it. I sighed deeply I wouldn’t blame it for crooking out on me now. It was a pretty old car. I sighed deeply as I shook my head. There was only one thing that was left for me to do. I grabbed my book bag from the front seat and locked all of the doors. I walked down the street heading towards my school…I had a long walk ahead of me about 2 hours. Automatically I was not pleased with the thought. I knew that I wouldn’t be in school until around 3rd period. I was going to miss both test! Agh! Things couldn’t possibly get worst! As if on que I was about 4 miles away from school when I heard a clap of thunder. First it came down one drop at a time…then two…then four…the next thing I knew, it started to pour. It was raining cats and dogs! By the time I got to school, I was soaked through and through. I walked through the doors of the school tired, wet and cold.

This was the beginning of a very bad day.

Now I knew very well that I couldn’t stay in wet cloths the whole day. I sighed and blushed deeply as I could only think of one option. The only thing that I could wear was my gym uniform which consisted of super short, shorts and an oversized baggie t-shirt. I swallowed hard at the thought. I was guaranteed to be a laughing stock especially since it was the middle fall.

After 10 minutes I walked back to my locker. Wearing my gym uniform. The bell ending 3rd period just rang. I was happy for one thing, 4th period happened to be on of my favorite classes. Art class…today I was actually excited because we were going to start a painting project. I turned the dial of my locker to open it.

“Sakura-Chan!” I heard a very energetic voice call out. I didn’t have to close my locker door to know who it was.

“Hey Naruto.” I said as I closed my locker door. I almost wished that I had a camera to take a picture of the expression on Naruto’s face. He fell backwards with a nose bleed. (A/N: like in the Anime). He got back up with out any help, but the look of shock was still on his face.

“Sakura-Chan!” Naruto gasped with wide eyes.

“It’s a long story…” I muttered as I walked past him towards my class.

“Well, were going to the same class aren’t we? I’ve got time to hear the short version.” He said as he walked by my side.

I couldn’t help but smile a little. “Ok...my car broke down, I had to walk in the rain without an umbrella thus I was soak and wet. So of course I didn’t want to get sick so these were the only cloths that I could wear.” I said as we walked into the class.

“Wow…that sucks. This must be the worst day of your life.” He said as he walked in behind me.

I ignored his comment as I looked around the room for one person in particular. I smiled warmly when I spotted him.

“Sasuke-kun!” I called out as walked towards him. He looked up from what he was doing and looked at me. I saw his eyes nearly bugled out of his head, he fell over backwards with a nose bleed in shock.

“Sa…Sakura?” He gasped in shock. I blushed deeply at the look that he was now giving me.

Don’t tell me I’m going to have to deal with guys and their perverted thoughts all day long!’ Inner Sakura cried out.

“Get that thought out of your head other wise I’ll have to knock it out of your head.” I said coolly. Just as suddenly as that look appeared in his eyes, it disappeared. I took my seat next to him and Naruto sat behind us.

About 20 minutes into the class I decided to get up to get some more paint. I was in my own little thoughts and didn’t know that there was someone running in my direct path. Just a little too late I notice the person. We both gasped as we collided into each other and fell backwards, but not before they could spill their paint all over me. I think I even got paint on my hair. I could hear everyone laughing at me and my misfortune. Did I mention that things couldn’t get worst?