Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's Sleepover ❯ Itachi ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sasuke: *thinks `huh? What's with her? Didn't she want me to kiss her?* *looks at Sakura, lifts her back and kisses her*
Sakura: *eyes flutter* wow…I thought I could never see you happy Sasuke… *starts crying tears of joy*
Sasuke: *thinks `Don't cry Sakura… Don't cry now that I can finally be with you…forever'*
Gaara: *thinks `wow I didn't even control that bottle. It's really meant to be for them'*
The whole room: O.O ^-^ T-T
Door flies open suddenly!
Itachi: I've found you little brother…
Sasuke: Itachi!
Thunder and Lightening strike outside
(A/N: MWAHAHAHAHA! DOUBLE SUSPENSE! Don't you love it? First, Sakura fainting and now this! Ahh! Stop hitting me! Fine I will not ever do it again.)
Itachi: Well, well, brother…looks like you're about to go out with you girl finally.
Sasuke: Itachi…*annoyed*
Itachi: At least you can stop dreaming about her and actually go on a date with her!
(A/N: HaHa! Got YOU! Sasuke is done with the revenge thing and Itachi and him are finally getting along again. However, Itachi had to pay the price of killing his whole clan and becoming a missing-nin. Sasuke informed the Hokage that Itachi was the only person who could really become his legal guardian and the only reason that Sasuke become a missing-nin was to defeat his brother so… ya-da ya-da ya-da this author's note is too long. Sasuke tells Itachi everything and Itachi teases him about everything Sasuke tells him. Happy? Let's get back to the story before you guys throw more stuff at me.)
Sasuke: Ai! What are you doing here anyway?
Itachi: I thought you might want me to actually meet the girl you like so much…
Sasuke: *grabs Itachi by the wrist and drags him to Sakura* Itachi this is Sakura. Sakura this is Itachi
Itachi: Pleased to meet you Sakura *kisses back of her hand*
Sakura: We've already met though!
Sasuke: *thinks `Itachi's so weird'*
Itachi: I heard that little bro…
Sasuke: Oh yea you have the Sharingan….*roll eyes*
Itachi: *sigh* Sasuke, don't make me take you home when I see you're having *looks at Sakura* fun, here.
Sasuke: Just leave, please…..
Itachi: Sheesh fine…*closes door behind him*
Sasuke: Sorry about that, guys. He gets so annoying sometimes….
Gaara: All older siblings can get annoying sometimes
Kankuro & Temari: WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!?!??!??!
Gaara: *starts sweating*not that I meant you guys I meant all OTHER older siblings can get annoying :-D
Sakura: So, are we going to continue to play spin the bottle or another game?
Tenten: Hey! I didn't get to go!
Ino: Neither did I!
Sakura: Fine two more spins of the bottle and we're done with this game.
Gaara: *thinks `everyone's results have been perfect. Now if I can just pull of these last ones'*
Tenten: *spins bottle and lands on Neji* Why…uhm…Neji…
Neji: Come on Tenten, get it over with already *passionately kiss for 2 minutes*
Ino: *spins bottle* If it can't be Sasuke, it's…*bottle stops on Shikamaru*
Shikamaru: ME! *winks*
Ino: *thinks `did my team mate just wink?'*
Shikamaru: Ino, don't make me use shadow control just so you will fulfill the results of spin the bottle.
Ino: *kisses Shikamaru for a good amount of time* *thinks `he's a good kisser'*
Sakura: So… what do you guys want to play now?
Naruto: We've played all the appropriate games for a sleepover party, haven't we?
Ino: Naruto, how would you know? Usually girls have sleep over parties, not boys.
Naruto: Well, actually, Kakashi Sensei suggested a book I could read since we weren't having any missions lately. It's called “What Girls Do at Sleepovers.” I was sorta surprised that it didn't have a title like his usual perverted books.
Ino: What did this book say Naruto?
Naruto: I forgot. I think I brought it with me though…*goes under hotel bed, grabs stuff he brought and pulls out “What Girls Do at Sleepovers”* Here it is!
Sakura: Wow
Ino: This
Tenten: Book
Temari: is
Girls: Crap!
Sakura: That's so cliché, Naruto.
Ino: Yeah it is.
Naruto: And I was really thinking I was on the verge of understanding girls…
Sakura: Sorry, Naruto. But seriously, this book is a rip-off.
Naruto: Thanks a lot Kakashi Sensei!
Sakura: Well anyway, we still don't know what to do…
Sasuke: How about we…
Knocking at Door
People at Door: SASUKE! SASUKE! WE LOVE YOU SASUKE!!!!!!
 
(A/N: Sorry for a short chapter. I did it for suspense reasons.)