Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's Sleepover ❯ Tell the Story ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sasuke: Shit! Those fan girls are following me around again? *sigh*
Sakura: Sasuke, transform into me. I'll keep those girls busy for a while.
Sasuke: Thanks, Sakura… Transform! *sasuke looks like sakura*
Sakura: Transform!
Sasuke: What are you doing?
Sakura: *sakura now looks like sasuke* Sasuke, open the door! Oh and everybody, don't get crushed by that stampede.
Fan Girls: *point to sakura who looks like sasuke* GET HIM!!!!!!!!!!
Sakura: *thinks `Oy! Why my boyfriend?'*
Fan Girls: *run to Sakura who looks like Sasuke*
Sakura: *runs to the balcony*
Fan Girls: Sasuke! Don't commit suicide!!!!!!!!
Sakura: *jumps off balcony*
Fan Girls: *look down balcony to find any trace of him* He's Gone!!!!!!!!!!!
Sasuke: *thinks `Where's Sakura?'*
Fan Girls: *leave to see where Sasuke went*
Sasuke: *rushes to the balcony* *whispers `Sakura, where are you?'*
Sakura: *walks up from hanging upside-down on the balcony* Are they gone?
Sasuke: *uses shallow tone to try to act cool again* Yeah…
Sakura: Well…That was fun!
Sasuke: *shocked*
Sakura: Come on. Let's go inside. *starts walking inside*
Sasuke: *smells her hair as she walks by* *thinks `that's my Sakura. My cherry blossom.'*
 
BACK IN QUIET ROOM WITH NOTHING TO DO
 
Temari: I have an idea!
Kiba: What is it?
Temari: We can tell a story!
Everybody: *groan*
Temari: Aww. Come On! It'll be fun and we'll each take turns adding on to it.
Everybody: Fine… Watev… Yea sure…
Temari: *rolls eyes*
Naruto: oo! I'll go first! I'll go first pick me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Temari: Naruto, you can start.
Naruto: Yipee!!!!! Okay, well lets say that there's this invincible boy named *thinks `hmmmmm'* Oturan.
Sasuke: You mean dead last spelled backwards?
Naruto: GRRRRRR… WELL anyway, Oturan had two comrades in the village of Ahonok. Their names were Ekusas, a bastard for a boy, and Arukas, a cute pink headed girl.
Sakura: *sigh* *thinks `can this story get any lamer'*
Naruto: Oturan, Ekusas, and Arukas were finally given an A-Rank Mission because of Oturan's hard work.
Sasuke: *thinks `it wasn't originally an A-Rank. It started out as a C-Rank, you dobe. Also, it was because of your nagging that we got it, not cause of your skills. Your skills wouldn't even get us a D-Rank'*
Naruto: …after defeating the devil of the tsim, Azubaz, Oturan planned his final attack against the enemy. They ran away in fear even before he could start. Finally, the village named the bridge of their hope…
Sakura: Okay my turn!!!!!!!!!
Naruto: But I was getting to the good part!!!!!!!!!
Sakura: You already up too much time!
Naruto: Fine *pouts*
Sakura: Okay, the villagers named the bridge `The Burning Leaf 7 Bridge.' This represented the Leaf Village, Fire Country that they lived in. The 7 represented their team number. Oturan, Ekusas, and Arukas all went home.
Neji: Are you gonna just tell your life's stories? Can we please do something different!?
Sakura: Hold on! I'll finish it unless other people want to continue it. Does anyone want to add on to this story?
Everybody except Naruto: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Naruto: Yes!
Sakura: Fine. The bridge stood proud until the day “the two brothers” met once again…
Sasuke: Finally! I didn't want to listen to that lame story.
Naruto: ooo! I got an idea!
Kiba: What is it?
 
(A/N: I'm sorry that I keep making chapters short. Please forgive!)