Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's Sleepover ❯ Because I Am With You ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Naruto: Let's see which girl can imitate my “Sexy no Jutsu” the best!!!!!!!!
Sakura: NARUTO YOU PERVERT!
Naruto: hehehe
Sakura: You're becoming a mini Jiraiya/Kakashi!
Gaara: What exactly is this “Sexy no Jutsu?”
Naruto: It's when I turn into a cute naked girl with long blonde pig tails and cause people to have nosebleeds.
Gaara: *smiles mischeviously*
Temari: Gaara!!! What are you thinking?!?!?!?
Gaara: Oh, nothing older sister…
Temari: *spots something next to the bottle* Hold on. Is this sand next to the bottle we used to play spin the bottle?
Gaara: Uh-oh…
Temari: GAARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO!??!
Kankuro: Temari, simmer down…
Temari: All of you boys were in on it weren't you?!?!?!??
Boys: ...
Sakura: You guys…
Ino: used sand
Hinata: t-t-to alter
Tenten: the results
Temari: OF SPIN THE BOTTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gaara: Uhm… I CAN EXPLAIN!!!!!!!! JUST PLEASE DON'T HURT US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Temari: YOU BETTER EXPLAIN! NO WONDER YOU GUYS DIDN'T CHANGE ANY OF THE RULES!
Gaara: Well… I-had-this-great-idea-that-we-could-kiss-the-girl-that-we-wanted-so-we-disc ussed-it-when-you-girls-left-and-I-used-sand-so-we-could-kiss-who-we-wanted -to-and-now-the-guys-are-gonna-kill-me…
(A/N: he's supposed to say that whole thing w/o stopping but I used hyphens since it was hard to separate the words)
Sakura: So… *looks at Sasuke* you wanted to kiss me?
Sasuke: …
Tenten: Neji, you wanted to kiss me?
Neji: …
Ino: Shikamaru?
Shikamaru: …troublesome…
Hinata: N-N-Naruto?
Temari: SHINO!?!??!?!??!??!?!??!?!?
Shino: Hey, there was no one left to kiss!
Temari: *sigh*
Girls: YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
INNER BOYS: Uh-oh!!!!!!!!
Girls: *hug all the guys* That was such a sweet gesture!
Guys: Huh?
Ino: Forget it. You guys wouldn't understand.
Sakura: It's been a long night. We should get some rest.
 
EVERYBODY IS ASLEEP…WELL, ALMOST EVERYBODY
 
Sakura: *creeps into boys' room* Sasuke?
Sasuke: Hn?
Sakura: Why did you leave me on that bench years ago?
Sasuke: I wasn't strong enough for my brother… *thinks `or you'*
Sakura: I said I would come with you though.
Sasuke: It wasn't your fight. I can't let you get hurt because of my battles.
Sakura: Your battles are my battles because…I loved you and I still do…
Sasuke:…
Sakura: *sigh*
Sasuke: `I love you with all my heart.' That's what you said the day I left. You said no matter how many friends and family you had, if I left, you would be lonely. Sakura, I never left you. Every once in a while I would check on you to make sure you were okay…
Sakura: …
Sasuke: If you're having trouble sleeping, come here.
Sakura: *goes to lie down next to Sasuke*
Sasuke: Sweet dreams, cherry blossom.
Sakura: *startled at being called cherry blossom* Sweet dreams, my #1 fan boy.
(A/N: Get it? The Uchiha symbol is a fan? Nice pun! Okay fine stop throwing stuff again. I know it's corny. That's why I put it there!)
Sakura and Sasuke: *turn to face each other*
Sakura: *breathes in his musky aroma as it reminds her of trees after it rains*
Sasuke: *breathes in Sakura's distinct smell of apples and cinnamon* *licks his own lips and kisses Sakura*
Sakura: *stares into his eyes* *thinks `I've finally found my one and only…'* *spots wishing star outside* I have nothing more to wish for because I'm with you, Sasuke…
 
(A/N: Okay I get it. Lame ending. Remember this is my first fanfic so please don't kill me and give me constructive criticism to make my writing better.^-^ Hope you people somehow enjoyed it!)