Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura Sky ❯ How it happened ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Summary: What if Naruto and the gang graduated at age eleven? Naruto leaving the village after they got Tsunade. Sasuke never left the village and forgot about his revenge. Will everything change in the Hidden Leaf Village? It is a NaruSaku fan fiction.

Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto. If I did Tsunade would be Naruto’s mom and Sakura and Naruto will be dating. Plus Sasuke not being an emo jerk.

“Naruto thought/ everyone else‘s thoughts”
“Kyuubi/Inner Sakura thoughts”
“Talking”
“Kyuubi/Inner Sakura talking”


All of the Konoha twelve were gathered at the Hokage’s office except for one Sakura Haruno. “Someone want to please tell us why we all were called here”, Ino asked. Tsunade walked into room and started yelling “WHY THE HELL ARE ALL OF YOU IN MY OFFICE AT THIS TIME”. (A/N it’s 10:40 in the morning)
“They are here because I lied to them saying you had a mission for them. Anyways before and of you interrupt me today is Sakura’s birthday. I would like everyone here and there sensei’s to be at training ground eleven at six-thirty sharp.” said Naruto sounding serious about. “NARUTO YOU WOKE US UP JUST FOR THAT AND IT COULDN’T WAIT TILL LATER”, shouted Ino, TenTen, surprising even Hinata, Temari, and Tsunade pounding him on the head.
“Yea yea I want it to be the best birthday she ever had. Later I’ll see all of you later.”
Naruto went to window and started leaping across the rooftops I wonder if Sakura and everyone else will like the gifts I got for them. When he landed on the ground next to Ichiraku Ramen Bar he bumped into someone. “WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE RUNNING INTO ME” the person turned around and it was Sakura “Gomen Sakura-chan I should have seen where I was going”. “Baka even on my birthday you can’t leave me alone don’t bother me at all today Naruto”, said Sakura angry. “But Sakura-chan I have a surprise for you later tonight if and I want you to come please”, begged Naruto. “Naruto Uzumaki I don’t want to be anywhere NEAR YOU YOUR ANNOYING BESIDES I HAVE SASUKE TAKING ME SOMEWHERE NOW LEAVE YOU UGLY LITTE SHRIMP,” screamed an annoyed Sakura. Naruto looked down not believing Sakura his crush can say something so cold and mean to him. “Alright Sakura I’ll let Sasuke take you there then”. Yo Sakura don’t you think you were a bit cold to Naruto he seemed a bit down and he didn’t even add chan to your name. ‘Nah Naruto just got what he deserved besides Sasuke-kun is taking us tonight and picking us up at six. Speaking of which we need to get prepared for it’. I hope she is right, thought Inner Sakura Naruto seemed down though but oh well we got Sasuke-kun. Naruto arrived at training ground eleven and was glad to see that no one had arrived yet. ‘Kit you sure about leaving this village’ ‘Yes no one wants me here besides no one will look for us when we leave this village’ ‘Well hurry up and get your stuff so we can leave we will get stronger and destroy this village’ ‘Hai’. Naruto brought out a medium size box wrapped in pink with cherry blossoms on it with a note. `Kage Bunshin no Jutsu’ twenty Narutos came and started decorating the training ground for the party. “Careful with those balloons they might pop if there that close to a tree” after saying that the clone moved the balloons away from the tree. Finally I’m finish decorating this training ground I hope everyone loves it Naruto thought. He looked around to see all the hard work he had been doing for the past several hours. Over ten tables that can sit four to each were covered with red cloths over them. The table had sakura petals neatly decorated making the design of the leaf symbol which took him and his clones a while to decorate. He made a hot spring by digging a circle and getting clean water for people to swim in it. A rainbow light was at the bottom of it making everything glow wonderful colors. In the center of the training ground was a huge fine oak table that had nothing but food and Naruto’s present on it. Six cakes sat on the table all saying the same thing ‘Happy Birthday Sakura-Chan’ two are vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate each with a candle holding the number twelve on it. Last but not least a banner from one tree to the next showed all of the Konoha twelve with their sensei along with Jiraiya, Shizune, Anko, Iruka, and Tsunade underneath the picture it said ‘Happy Birthday Sakura Have A Great One Love Your Friends’. ‘Okay fox I’m ready to leave this hell hole’ Naruto said depressed. ‘Kit don’t worry remember none of them treat you with respect they will think you died and soon forget about you.’ True except I’m going to miss Tsunade and Shizune nii chan. He heard a stick snap and knew everyone was coming looks like it is time to head out.

Tsunade Point Of View
“Oi, Anyone here yet?” asked Tsunade walking into the training ground. She looked around and saw how she and Shizune were the only ones there. “Beautiful I can’t believe Naruto did all this for Sakura” Shizune said awed. “Hey Shizune look the gaki brought two kegs of sake for me how sweet of him”, said Tsunade heading over to the sake. “WHAT Tsunade you just drank some sake before we got here”.
“That was because I didn’t except sake here but now I see there is plenty of sake to go around”. Shizune sighed in defeat she knew nothing she said would get Tsunade away from sake. “OH MY GOD SASUKE-KUN THANK YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE THANK YOU FOR GOING THROUGH ALL THE TROUBLE TO MAKE THIS FOR ME”, screamed Sakura holding Sasuke’s hand. Sasuke, Kakashi, Kurenai, Hinata, Kiba, Shino, Asuma, Choji, Ino, Shikamaru, Gai, Neji, Lee, Tenten, Temari, Kankuro, Gaara, Konohamaru, Moegi, Iruka, Anko, Jiraiya, and Genma were shocked to see what Naruto had done for Sakura’s party.(A/N sorry for long list of names also Gaara Kankuro and Temari are visiting the leaf)
“Umm Sakura none of us did this for you. Even though I want to take the credit for it I didn’t do this Naruto did this.” Sasuke said. Sakura just laughed at what he just said like it was the funniest thing she ever heard once she got it under control she said, “Nice one Sasuke I never knew you were funny anyways lets party”. Tsunade shook her head disappointed in her apprentice she couldn’t believe how she still didn’t approve Naruto. “As much of me wants to party I want Sakura to open her presents we all got her”. Sakura nodded in approvement wanting to open them up especially Sasuke’s. “Hey Billboard Brow this present is from all of team ten even Asuma” Sakura opened it to see that inside was the red ribbon Ino gave Sakura when she was younger and scrolls on water elements. She picked the ribbon up and had tears coming to her eyes “Thank you so much Ino, Shikamaru, Choji, and Asuma” “Don’t cry Sakura besides your still my friend no matter what so that ribbon is still yours” Ino said wiping Sakura’s tears. Sakura took the present from Hinata knowing the present was from the whole team. She opened it to a see puppy that is Akamaru’s size the fur was yellow she smiled at seeing it and it licked her face. “Kiba what is her name and thank you everyone I been wanting a puppy for a while now”
“The name is Sango we’re glad you like her treat her well and I’ll help you take care of her”. Sango cuddled up on Sakura’s lap and fell asleep “Aww she is so cute I can’t wait to play with her”. After opening all her presents she got the bracelet she has been wanting from Gai’s team and from Gaara he made a sculpture of her and team seven together in his sand which turned it to crystals. From Shizune, Tsunade, and Jiraiya she got a gift card to her favorite clothing store. Iruka, Anko, and Genma bought her a sword that glowed red when she used it. Sasuke gift to her was him saying “Sakura I know this is a bad present but will you be my girlfriend” after saying that he kissed her on the lips “I will love to be your girlfriend Sasuke-kun”. Kakashi gave her a box of condoms “Kakashi why do I need this you pervert” he opened his book to a page and showed it to Sakura saying “That is why you need condoms my dear Sakura”. When Sakura read that page she got thoughts of what she can do to Sasuke which ended with her getting a nosebleed. “KAKASHI HOW DARE YOU SHOW SAKURA SOMETHING LIKE THAT” Kurenai and Tsunade said getting his book and burning it in front of him. While Kakashi and Jiraiya cried and burying the book for a funeral the others notice a present that was left untouched. I wonder who that present is from thought Sakura. The closer she got to it the more she saw it was a box. “Sakura hurry up and open the present so we can party it is the final one” everyone said. When she picked up the box it said Happy Birthday Sakura-Chan love always Naruto Uzumaki. Now she looked around and saw that Naruto was nowhere with someone’s name on it. Everyone gathered around her and gasp seeing that this present was from Naruto. (A/N long list of names coming up again sorry this is the last time I promise. The necklaces have everyone’s name on them along with a symbol that Naruto thought best represented them to him)

Sakura- It had her name on it along with a cherry blossom petal in pink diamonds.
Sasuke- His name along with the Uchiha’s clan symbol
Kakashi-His name with a small orange book called Icha Icha Paradise.
Ino- Her name with a red rose
Choji- His name with a bag of chips he always ate
Shikamaru- His name with clouds that look like they were floating away
Asuma- His name with a pair of his trench knives with smoke on them
Kurenai- Her name with an evening crimson sun
Hinata- Her name with a purple butterfly
Kiba- His name with a dog on it that looks likes Akamaru
Shino- His name with a rare bug on his
Akamaru- His name with a person that look a lot like Kiba
Gai- His name with a fist on it
Lee - His name with it saying Youthful Person I know
Neji- His name with birds flying away
TenTen- Her name with a rare kunai on it
Gaara- His name with sand playing in the air
Kankuro- His name with a puppet on it
Temari- Her name with her fan open showing the moons
Shizune- Her name with a bed showing a boy strapped to the bed saying Older Sister That I Always Wanted
Tsunade- Her name with a slot machine and saying Best Mom In The World
Jiraiya- His name with a girl posing and saying Uncle
Iruka- His name with a bowel of ramen and saying Father
Anko- Her name with snake eating a dango
Hanabi- Her name with a baby flower saying Little Sister
Genma- His name with a senbon
Moegi- Her name with a cute bear
Konohamaru- His name with a squared box and saying Little Brother

Everyone took their necklaces and smiled knowing that Naruto had to have save money to get them each a necklace. When they put them on they found out it was chakra necklace meaning it can’t break and the only one who can take it off is the owner of the necklace. Deep inside the box Sakura pulled out Tsunade’s necklace along with a note. She read the note outloud:
‘I hope everyone is enjoying the party it took me several hours to get it all done. By the time your reading this I already have left the village and I’m not coming back. Sakura you don’t have to worry about seeing this ugly little shrimp that always annoyed you anymore. Tsunade and Iruka thank you for being figure like parents for me it was hard for me to come up with my decision to leave this village. I didn’t want to leave Tsunade, Iruka, Jiraiya, Sasuke, Shizune, Hanabi, and Konohamaru you all are like family to me that first cared about me. All my friends your also part of my family that I care about but I made my choice and I decided to leave. You won’t have to worry about me annoying or being in your way anymore. Don’t look for me that is my last wish as a ninja to Konoha.
Naruto Uzumaki

At the end of reading it everyone was in tears that Naruto left. Tsunade was crying the hardest out of everyone she was pounding the floor holding the necklace she gave Naruto. Sakura she didn’t know how bad the words she said to Naruto were till now and he was the one who did this whole party for her before he left. “It’s all my fault I’m the reason Naruto left. I yelled at him saying he was a ugly little shrimp that enjoyed annoying to death and was not worthy of my time”. Everyone looked at Sakura not believing that she caused all this with words so cruel. All of a sudden Tsunade said, “For his birthday I was going to adopt him he is a son I never had and now he is gone”. With that said Sakura felt so guilty she hit the ground with her fist that was channeling chakra in. Through tears she yelled, “ NARUTO I’M SORRY I DIDN’T MEAN TO HURT YOU SO BAD COME BACK TO KONOHA I LOVE YOU AND SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE” she kept yelling it out in case Naruto was still close he could have heard. As of that day Konoha will never be the same with Naruto gone . Thus is also the day Sakura Sky became born.



Review please this is my first fan fiction and I’d like to know how I did with it. I’ll like to have someone as a beta reader. How Hanabi was like a sister to him you’ll all find out soon in the upcoming chapters.