Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sasuke's Back!! ❯ WHAT? Are you kidding me? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, if I did….Sasuke would really be nice.
 
A/n: I tried to make this chapter quickly because summer is almost ending. And I don't have anything better to do. I tried writing chapter 12 of the mask of Kakashi-sensei, but I had a writer's block.
 
Chapter 4: WHAT??? Are you kidding me?!!
 
In the last chappie, Sasuke screamed and ate his….(u-know-what).
Everyone was freaked out. And Sasuke disgust himself.
 
“I can't believe you actually ate that disgusting crappy thing!” Sasuke's conscience said while he laughed.
“Shut up? Will ya? “ Sasuke told his conscience.
“Ooooohh….the boogers getting' to him. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!”
“SHUT UP YOU BASTARD!”
`Hmph! I'm your conscience you moron!”
“SHUT UP OR ELSE I WILL KILL YOU!!”
“-Sigh- whatever boogey eater.”
 
“…….Uchiguchi…..dude…are you alright.?” Kiba asked.
“er…Yes. I am alright.” Sasuke answered.
“Why did you eat that booger Sakuni? Hmm…..I didn't know you were a boogey eater…” Naruto said while he tried his best not to laugh.
Sasuke noticed that Naruto was laughing so he said “ You're starting to sound like my conscience you dobe!”. “EH? No one had ever called me dobe except Uchiha Sasuke……hmmm…..”. Naruto gave Sasuke a suspicious look.
“Sakuni…..” Naruto said.
“Err..yes?” Sasuke said very nervously.
“Do you know anything about UCHIHA SASUKE? Because if you do, you better tell me or else I'll rip ya to shreds!!” Sasuke almost froze to death because of naruto's reaction. “Chill…I don't know anything about Sasuke…”.
“……..-sigh-……” Sakura was still disappointed that Sasuke joined Orochimaru; and Naruto noticed this.
“…..Don't worry Sakura, I'll find and bring back Sasuke when I'm Hokage.” Naruto said for he sees pain in Sakura's eyes. Sasuke felt bad, because he knew that he was the cause of Sakura's pain.
 
Then, water came out of Sakura's eyes. “Sakura….” Naruto said. Then, Sakura took off.
 
A few minutes later…..
Sakura dried her tears and checked her mailbox. There was one letter, from her mother. She opened it and read the letter.
 
Sakura,
 
Please come to our house tomorrow morning. We have something important to tell you.
 
 
Your, parents
 
Sakura wondered what the `important thing' is.
 
“Hmph! Why are my parents too lazy to call me? Do they always have to send me a letter?” she said to herself.
 
The Next day…..
 
Sakura went to her `lazy' parent's house early. She opened the door without knocking and shouted “MOM! DAD! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?”
“Geez, where are those lazy parents of mine?” she continued
“Ehm…..we're behind you Sakura.” Sakura's mother said.
“Oh….”
 
Living room…..
 
“So mom, why did you want me?” Sakura asked.
“Sakura…you are to be married to Lee.” Sakura's mother said.
`WHAT?” Sakura said.
“Why are you shocked….weren't you planning on marrying him?'
“No! I never planned to marry anybody….Lee is JUST my boyfriend!”
Whatever you say won't change the plans we already made.”
“WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? I'm old enough to decide who I am going to marry…”
“Plans have already been made. You cannot reject this.”
“HMPH! Now you're sounding like Hinata's father, HIashi.”
“Eh? What did you say? I sounded like that bastard who always talk seriously?”
“Yes mother….you sounded like that bastard….”
“Why you-“
“Calm down!” Sakura's father said.
“….Fine! Saku-“ she was cut off by Sakura.
“WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? DAMNIT! I'm not the only one in Konoha who is single! Besides, if I want to marry someone, it woudn't be Rock Lee.”
“Then who?” her mother asked..
“…….I…I want Sasuke….”
“No can do! He betrayed Konoha.” Her father said.
“Grrrrrrrr……..FINE! But….you can never ever have grandchildren….” Sakura said as she left her parents house.
`Great! She gave away the reason why we want her to marry!” Her mother said as she folded her arms.
 
Sakura left her parent's house and started to walk to Lee's house. When she came there, she opened the door and shouted “LEE! WHERE THE HELL YOU ARE YOU MORON?”
“Er…Sakura, I'm here…” Lee said.
“Did you know we are going to be married?”
“Yes……”
“Why didn't you tell me? Damnit!”
“Your mother told me not to tell you.”
“DAMNITDAMNITDAMNIT!!!”
“Why are angry Sakura-chan?”
“I….I…I don't want to marry anybody!!”
“Well, we can't do anything about it….but I'm happy we are going to marry!”
“-Sigh-……WHY ME KAMI-SAMA??”
 
Sakura left Lee's house and went home in despair. She didn't want to marry Lee; instead she wants to marry the booger-eating guy.
 
-Meanwhile-
 
Sasuke, Kiba and Shikamaru were eating at Ichiraku Ramen.
`Hey guys, did you here the news?” Kiba asked.
“What news?” Sasuke asked.
“That Sasuke's come back to Konoha .”
“Sasuke is troublesome….” Shikamaru said.
“Yeah, once Naruto will here the news, he'll probably look for sasuke.”
“Where did you hear that?” sasuke asked nervously.
“From Yamnaka Ino, Shikamaru's girlfriend. She said she saw Sasuke on the apartment you were staying in Sakuni.”
“That troublesome woman is not my girlfriend!” Shikamaru protested.
“Really? I could have sworn I saw you two hugging the other day.”
“Well, you must be blind.”
“Whatever…..”
 
“Uh oh. Ino must've saw me when I was washing my clothes. Hmm…I better not leave the house often.”
 
Next chapter….
“Naruto, I'm Sasuke….” Sasuke said.
“What? I can't here you…” Naruto said.
“I'm Sasuke!!”
“What?! You're gay? Woah!”
“UGH!”
 
A/n: Ugh! I'm sorry for not making this funny!! I just can't think of anything funny that will happen!. Thanks for all those who gave reviews! Keep rokin'
And for those who have not yet given reviews, please give reviews!!