Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sasuke's Back!! ❯ Revelations ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n: Sorry for not updating soon…I have been busy with school and all…hehehe….
 
Disclaimer: Never owned Naruto….so sad…TT.TT
 
Chapter 6: Revelations Part 1
 
It was a dark Sunday night, not long after Sasuke told Naruto that he was Sakuni, the booger-eating tourist. As I was saying, it was a dark, cold nightin Konohagakure. Everyone is asleep….almost everyone…
 
Sasuke was sitting in his bed, covered by a large, white blanket, shivering, trembling….could it be? THE SASUKE who betrayed Konohagakure and joined Orochimaru is afraid? Terrified? Who knows…..
 
“Damn it! That naruto should have never told me that $#!++y story!!!” Sasuke said.
 
“What the hell did naruto do anyway??” His conscience said.
 
“WHAT DO YOU CARE? YOU NEVER HELP ME ANYWAY!!”
 
“As a conscience, THAT IS JUST PLAIN INSULTING!!!!!!”
 
“Like I care…..”
 
“Just tell me the damn story !!!”
 
“What's in it for me?”
 
-After a few moments of arguing….-
 
“Fine, fine I'll tell ya…”
 
“thank you Mr. i-love-sakura-the-booger-eating-girl…”
“Bastard…..”
 
 
-FLASHBACK-
 
“You…You're sasuke???” Naruto said as he was shocked by that term…
 
“Who do you think I am, Smokey Bear?” Sasuke replied to the question he thinks is stupid.
 
“You..You…BASTARD!!!!!” naruto said as he punched Sasuke's face.
 
“What the hell did you do that for??”
“What are you, stupid? That's for leaving Konoha, your teammates at especially Sakura!”
 
“I don't care about Sakura, she's a wimp I tell you! A WIMP!!! ( no offense Sakura fans)”
 
Yeah, a wimp that you wanna make out with…” his conscience said.
 
“SHUT UP WILL YA???!?”
 
“Oooh…he's blushin..”
 
“SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !”
 
-So….back to the real world…-
“You have no right to say that! Sakura's improved now.” Naruto said.
 
“Like I care. “ Sasuke replied in his I-don't-care ( but really cares) tone of voice
.
“You should! Sakura has been so sad since you left…”
 
“So, Naruto, mind telling me how sad she was? Miss hearing a good story…”
 
“Bastard!……..Idiot!…….Well, I know that's Sakura has always been sad every time she's been reminded of you…:”
 
“Really? Why?”
 
“are you really an idiot?? That's because she misses you!!”
 
“She should die…..”

”Heartless……”
 
“You really don't know what she's been going through Sasuke….”
 
-Meanwhile, Sakura's house-
 
“Sasuke-kun, where are you now??” Sakura said.
 
“”Aww, come on Sakura, quit you drama” Ino said.
 
“It's not my fault Ino…”
 
“sasuke is a jerk, forget about him…” Tenten stabbed Sakura in the back.
 
“You ha…have Lee…d..don't you?” Hinata was pointing her index fingers as she was usually doing
 
“How many ti-“ Sakura was Interrupted by Ino.
 
“So, how are you and Naruto doing Hinata?”
 
“……………” Hinata was blushing.
 
“How come that Naruto always tells everyone that you two are married??” Tenten folded her arms.
 
“He's just way too proud having Hinata as a fiancée.”
 
“And how come you're complaining every time he brags, Hinata” Ino was suspicious.
 
“Could it be…that…you're a lesbian???!!!!!” Tenten was shocked.
 
“W-WHAT??? I'M NOT!!!” Hinata panicked.
 
“oh really???”
 
“I'M REALLY NOT??!!!”
 
“you seem guilty….”
 
“Honestly, I'm not!!!” Hinata was blushing furiously.
 
“relax Hinata, we're kidding…” Tenten calmed her down.
 
“We were?” ino was confused.
 
“…thank go..goodnes..”
 
 
 
A/n: End of chapter…… didn't have time to think of the next chapter so…no preview….I'm sorry…..
 
So, any of you have an idea?
 
To those who watch Gakuen Alice……I'm gonna make a fanfic ok?
 
Also wanna thank shiroh a.k.a. my sibling for helping in this fanfic!!
Notice the Lesbian and gay part? That was my sibling's idea… ( only putted my sister's idea there…but I can't really tell my sibling's gender…..my sibling may be a brother!!!!”